Istanbul Rail Access Map: All details are shown on the Istanbul Rail Access Map and click on the map for the larger version of the Istanbul Rail Access Map. The maps are for information purposes and call the relevant agency for their original situation. Images of Istanbul Rail Access Map are attached and click to enlarge. You can also download and download the original Istanbul Rail Access Map.
Click on the map to view it larger
Last Updated 16.11.2018
Istanbul Metro lines that will operate until 2019
- Beylikdüzü TÜYAP - Bahçelievler - Kirazlı Metro Rail System: 2017
- Bakırköy - İncirli - Bahçelievler - Kirazlı metro Rail System: 2017
– Halkalı - Olympic Stadium - Kayabaşı - Kayaşehir - 3. Airport Metro Rail System: 2019
- Başakşehir - Kayaşehir - Kayabaşı Metro Rail System: 2018
- Besiktas - Kabatas Metro Rail System: 2019
- Beşiktaş - Mecidiyeköy Metro Rail System: 2019
- 4. Levent - Hisarüstü Metro: 2015
- Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro: 2017
- Incirli - Yenikapi Subway: 2018
- Edirnekapı - Unkapanı Metro: 2018
- Göztepe Bagdat street - Göztepe E5 - Ataşehir - Ümraniye subway station: 2018
- Üsküdar - Taksim - Haliç - Çekmeköy metro: 2015
- Çekmeköy - Sancaktepe - Sultanbeyli - Sabiha Göçmen Airport Metro: 2018
- Bostancı - Kozyatağı - Kayışdağı - İmes - Dudullu Metro: 2019
- Kartal - Pendik Metro: 2015
- Pendik - Tuzla Metro: 2019
- Kartal Beach - Pendik E5 - Sabiha Immigration Airport Metro: 2017
Within the scope of the new metro projects, Otogar - Kirazlı - Bağcılar - Başakşehir Metro was opened in June. Taksim - Golden Horn - Yenikapı Metro will be in service this year. In addition, under the Marmaray Yenikapı - Sirkeci - Üsküdar tunnel passage is opened this year.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Handling by the Transportation System in Turkey 31/08/2013 Handling by the Transportation System in Turkey: 1928-2012 years between, netto In transport, the maximum average annual increase, 1933-1943 years between rate 18.53%, the maximum reduction in annual average median growth rate to occur percent 2001% in the year 22.47, including 4.59% There is a regular increase in the rate of% 3.5. Netton-km transport between the same years; the maximum average annual increase, the maximum decrease in 2003 by 20.17, the maximum decrease is calculated as 2001 and 23.31 in 2.83. Ton-km transport between 2.76-1980; compared to the previous year, 2005% 1984 y
- Polatlı-Konya YHT line of electrification signaling and telecommunication systems for the purchase of spare materials 21/11/2013 Polatlı-Konya YHT line of electrification signaling and telecommunication systems for the purchase of spare materials General Directorate of TCDD The Scope of the TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1- Information on the business administration 1.1. The owner of the business administration; a) Name: TCDD General Directorate b) Address: Talatpaşa Avenue 06330 Gar-ALTINDAĞ-ANKARA / TURKEY c) Telephone number: 90.312.309 05 15 / 1735 d) Fax number: 90.312.311 53 05 e) E-mail address: zaferaydog is @ TCDD. gov.tr f) Name and surname of the personnel concerned: Zafer AYDOĞAR / Engineer 1.2. The bidders contact the staff from the above addresses and numbers for the bidding information.
- Procurement Notice: Purchase of spare material to Polatlı-Konya YHT line (for electrification signaling and telecommunication systems) 06/11/2013 General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of Polatlı-Konya YHT line purchase of spare materials (for electrification, signaling and telecommunication systems) SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO THE SUBMISSION Article 1- Information on the business administration 1.1. The owner of the business administration; a) Name: TCDD General Directorate b) Address: Talatpaşa Avenue 06330 Gar-ALTINDAĞ-ANKARA / TURKEY c) Telephone number: 90.312.309 05 15 / 1735 d) Fax number: 90.312.311 53 05 e) E-mail address: zaferaydog is @ TCDD. gov.tr f) Name and surname of the personnel concerned: Zafer AYDOĞAR / Engineer 1.2. The bidders contact the staff from the above addresses and numbers for the bidding information.
- Tender Announcement: Commercial energy supply to non-commercial energy signaling and telecommunications systems between Pamukova and Eskişehir 11/08/2015 TCDD Operations 1 District Directorate Haydarpaşa Pamukova-Eskişehir commercial energy supply to non-commercial energy signaling and telecommunication systems SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO THE SUBMISSION Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Company 1 Regional Directorate Haydarpasa b) Address: TCDD Company 1 District Directorate Commission Bureau Station Building 3. Kat Haydarpaşa / ISTANBUL c) Phone number: (0216) 337 82 14 d) Fax number: (0216) 337 82 14 e) Electronic mail address: - f) Name and surname of the relevant personnel: Suat AKCAN Commission Chief 1.2. Tenderers, the information about the tender from the above addresses and numbers İst
- Procurement of services for the measurement of electromagnetic field strength of stationary radio and wide area covering radio systems 26/07/2016 Service for the measurement of the electromagnetic field strength of the zone transceiver devices of the fixed radio and wide area covering radio systems Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 7. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE 7 15 fixed station (ST) and 33 units used in the work of the 4734 units of the wide area covering radio systems for the reception of electromagnetic field intensity (EMR) service procurement service procurement will be tender. The detailed information regarding the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 19 / 2016 273040-a) Address of Administration İ
- Regulation on Railway Infrastructure Access Services 04/05/2015 Regulation on Railway Infrastructure Access Services: Railway train operators who have obtained a valid transportation authorization certificate will establish a safety management system before applying for infrastructure capacity allocation and receive a safety certificate from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. The "Railway Infrastructure Access and Capacity Allocation Regulation" of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications was published in the Official Gazette and entered into force. The aim of the regulation is to provide access to national railway infrastructure network in free, fair, transparent and sustainable competition environment, to determine railway infrastructure access fees and to arrange the procedures and principles regarding the allocation of railway infrastructure capacity. According to the regulation, a valid transport authority meli
- Railway Infrastructure Access and Public Service Obligation Workshop was held 04/07/2016 Access to Railway Infrastructure and Public Service Obligation Workshop Held: Turkey's Law on the Liberalization of Railway Transport in conjunction with the entry into force of the restructuring of TCDD, the rail transport sector has also entered the liberalization process. Mes Railway Infrastructure Access and Capacity Allocation Regulation ini 02 was published in the Official Gazette on May 2015, which was prepared to regulate the operation in a transparent, fair and sustainable competition environment in the liberalized railway transportation sector. In line with the concept of social state in non-commercial lines, ında Regulation on Public Service Obligation in Railway Passenger Transportation sosyal, which regulates the operation of passenger train, is in the process of being published. Directorate General of Rail Regulatory Affairs, published and draft Demiryolu
- Technology providing remote access to the generator from Aksa 08/09/2016 Technology providing remote access to the generator From Aksa: Aksa, which meets its periodic and continuous energy needs, provides technical controls of generators from all over the world with its Remote Monitoring System. Providing alternative monitoring services to its customers, including wired internet and sim card technology, Aksa allows users who prefer Remote Monitoring System to control their generators from anywhere. Turkey's leading generator company has to offer Remote Monitoring System Parts (RMS), giving the comfort of uninterrupted service to its users in the generator. All operating parameters of the generator sets can be accessed via remote access and status. Through the central system, Merkezi
- TCDD and TCDD Transportation Inc. First Access Agreement signed 24/01/2017 TCDD and TCDD Transportation Inc. First Access Agreement was signed: TCDD and Railway Train Operator TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. First Access Agreement was signed. No. 6461 Turkey after the network released under the Act Statement on Liberalization of Railway Transport; TCDD, which has a positive capacity allocation application with TCDD, has made a capacity allocation. Access Agreement for High Speed Trains to be operated between Ankara and Eskişehir was signed. M WE WILL SUCCESS IN THE COMMUNITY Pazartesi TCDD General Directorate In the Small Meeting Room 23 signed the contract signed on Monday, TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın and TCDD Transportation Inc. General manager…
- 'Accessible Project Kayseri from Kayseri Transport Inc. 22/08/2017 Kayseri Transport Inc. launched an ihtiyaç Accessible Access Project ”for the elderly, disabled and accompanying passengers. The staff, who are assigned in the scope of the project implemented on June 2017, help citizens on many issues. The unhindered access project initiated by Transportation Inc. is highly appreciated by the citizens. Personnel assisting passengers in boarding tickets, turnstile passes, and getting on and off the Rail System Vehicles are providing services to remove obstacles in transportation. Persons who are voluntarily selected are assisted by the citizens of Düvenönü, Cumhuriyet Square, Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality and Fuzuli Stations between 09.00-15.00 on weekdays and Saturdays. Made in 4 station X
- Tender Announcement: Public Transportation Line and Access Area Analysis Service 01/08/2018 Public Transportation Line and Access Area Analysis Service will be provided GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF IETT OPERATIONS Public Transportation Line and Access Area Analysis service procurement will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 381804 1-Administration a) Address: Şahkulu Mah. Erkan-ı Harp Sok. No: 2 Tünel 34420 BEYOĞLU / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2123722222 - 2122521017 c) E-mail address: email@example.com d) The website of the tender document can be viewed at: https://ekap.kik.gov .tr / EKAP / 2-a) Qualification of the service subject to the tender,.
- TCDD High Speed Train Map | TCDD Conventional Train Map 04/07/2012 High Speed Train (YHT), is Turkey's first high-speed train. With the start of the expedition yht'n Turkey among countries using this technology in Europe 6., 8 the world. country. TCDD to determine the name of this train surveyed a poll to get a high rating of the "Turkish Star", "Turkuaz", "Snowdrop", "High Speed Train", "Steel Wing", "Lightning" among the names such as High Speed Train has been decided by the decision. . Open YHT Lines: Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train 523 with a length of even the following stops are: -Polate, -Eskişehir, -Bozüyük, -Bilecik, -Pamukova, -Sapanca, -Zamza, -Gebze, -Pendik Total 9 station from the passenger reception made Ankara…
- Map of Ankaray | Map of Ankaray Line and Ankaray Stops 11/04/2012 We have prepared the comprehensive route and map of Ankara subway and light rail system Anrakay for you in an interactive environment: Ankaray Map: Ankaray Metro Line, Ankaray Stops - A1 metro line serves between Dikimevi- Aşti bus station and the stops are as follows: Dikimevi Kurtulus College Kızılay Demirtepe Maltepe Tandoğan Beşevler Bahçelievler Emek AŞTİ Working hours: 06: 00 - 24: Serving between 00 hours, Ankaray has a connection to Ankara subway at Kızılay station. Cost and capacity: Ankaray, which was built in 1992 and cost 550 million German marks, started its operations in the summer of 1996. The 8,5 is km
- Istanbul Rail Network Map 31/07/2012 Istanbul Rail Network Map: Last updated: July 2012
- 1911 Year Istanbul rail system map 22/12/2011 1911 Year Istanbul rail system map
- 1920 in Istanbul map of rail systems 14/12/2011 1920 in Istanbul map of rail systems
- 1925 in Istanbul map of rail systems 15/12/2011 1925 in Istanbul map of rail systems
- Map of Stations of Toilets in Istanbul Rail Systems 04/01/2014 Map of Stations of Toilet Stations in Istanbul Rail: All details are shown on the Istanbul Rail Stations Map of Stations with Toilet, please click on the map for larger map of Istanbul Rail Stations. The maps are for information purposes and call the relevant agency for their original situation. Istanbul Rail Systems, Map of Stations with Toilets are attached and click to enlarge. Also you can download and print the original Istanbul Rail Systems Stations with Toilet. Last Updated 16.11.2018
- Very Easy to Access Istanbul Rail System Map 03/08/2018 You can easily access the Rail Systems Network Map, which is one of the most important works of Metro Istanbul in order to increase the service quality in focused business and public transportation, from all stations, vehicles and the website of Metro Istanbul. Since the 2006 Rail Systems Network Map, which has been started to be distributed in our rail system lines, you can see the rail systems, metrobus and railway stations and integration points that are in operation in Istanbul and you can construct the most suitable transfer facilities according to your journey plan. Since its inception, Istanbul has been developed and updated in line with passenger and system requirements.
- Istanbul Metro Map | Istanbul Metro Map 09/07/2012 Istanbul Metro Map: Istanbul Metro Map, all details are shown on the map, click on the map to enlarge the map of Istanbul Metro. Maps are for information purposes and they should be contacted by their respective authorities. Istanbul Metro Map images are enclosed and click to enlarge. You can also download and print the original Istanbul Metro Map. Also the official Istanbul metro and tram maps were updated. Istanbul Metro Map Last Updated: November 2018 2019 Istanbul Metro Map - Beylikdüzü TÜYAP - Bahçelievler - Kirazlı Metro Rail System: 2017 - Bakırköy - İncirli - İstanbul
- Istanbul Metro Map 2019 28/09/2013 Istanbul metro map 2019: Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş stated that with the construction of the metro which will start from next year, 2030 will be the city with the longest second metro network in Istanbul after the 776 mile length at the end of XNUMX. Kadir Topbaş, journalists “Are you going to be a candidate? “Did not respond to the question. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş attended the information meeting of the rail systems held at the Haliç Congress Center, the leading general managers, employees and parties of the municipality. The introduction of the new lines at the ceremony started with a barcovision show and received applause by the audience. “Everywhere metro“
- Map of Istanbul Metro 04/01/2014 Istanbul Metro Map: All details are shown on the Istanbul Metro Map and click on the map for the larger map of Istanbul Metro Map. Maps are for information purposes and they should be contacted by their respective authorities. Istanbul Metro Map images are enclosed and click to enlarge. Also here is the map of the original size Istanbul Rail Systems. You can also use our interactive map with your navigation program. 2019 İstanbul Metro lines Beylikdüzü TÜYAP - Bahçelievler - Kirazlı Metro Rail System: 2017 Bakırköy - İncirli - Bahçelievler - Kirazlı Metro Rail System: 2017 Halkalı - ...
- Istanbul Tram Lines Map 04/01/2014 Istanbul Tram Lines Map: All details are shown on Istanbul's Tram Lines Map and click on the map for the larger map of Istanbul's Tram Lines Map. The maps are for information purposes and call the relevant agency for their original situation. Images of Istanbul's Tram Lines map are attached and click to enlarge. In addition, you can download and print Istanbul's Tram Lines Map of the original size. Click on the map to enlarge. In Istanbul, the tramway was the capital of the Ottoman Empire in Istanbul, and there were two major tram networks in Asia and the European side. First of all, the lines started as at
- Ankara Istanbul high speed train route route map 06/05/2014 Ankara Istanbul high speed train route route map: 9 station on Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line was determined as Polatlı, Eskişehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Pamukova, Sapanca, İzmit, Gebze and Pendik. Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line will be integrated with Marmaray via the suburban line at Pendik. Uninterrupted transportation from Europe to Asia will be provided. Ankara - Istanbul high-speed train line technical information! The Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train Project includes the construction of a new double-track high-speed rail with 533 km / h speed, all electric and signal independent of the current line. Upon completion of the project, Ankara-Istanbul will be reduced to three hours. 250 percent of passengers in this route Bu
- Channel Istanbul to Change the World Map 06/04/2016 Channel Istanbul will change the World Map: The channel is praised for Kanal Geography in the Geography Education Program. The officials of the Ministry of National Education stated that they would evaluate the criticism and suggestions about the draft. According to the Draft Curriculum for Secondary Education Geography Lesson,, the world is the only planet with life in the universe Orta. Kanal Istanbul, haline will have a wide field of influence to change all of the world maps. “The Turkish Geography Institute made a report on the evaluation of the sahip Secondary Geography Lesson Draft Curriculum Bakanlığı presented by the Ministry of National Education's Board of Education to the comments and suggestions of the public. . In the report, the draft of the new curriculum, vague, inaccurate and unclear expressions, Rapor