- TCDD Operation İzmir 3. Regional Directorate
- Protected Level Crossing Protection
- SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES
- Article 1 - Business Owner Information
- 1.1. The owner of the business;
- a) Name: Izmir 3. Regional Directorate
- b) Address: Atatürk Caddesi No: 121 / A 35220 Alsancak / İZMİR
- c) Phone number: 0 232 464 31 31 / 4269
- d) Fax number: 0 232 464 77 98
- e) E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- f) Name and surname of the relevant personnel: Ali BENİCE Kom. Office Responsible
- 1.2. Tenderers may obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers.
- Article 2- Information on the Subject of the Contract
- The service of the tender subject;
- a) Name: TCDD 3. Regional Road Management UŞAK - BALIKESİR Protection and Maintenance of Protected Level Crossings in the Maintenance and Maintenance Departments of the Maintenance and Maintenance Departments of Xata, and Maintenance of 104 Level Crossing in 25 Unit Protected Level Crossing.
- b) JCC registration number: 2013 / 176955
- c) Quantity and type: UŞAK YBO. With 7 Workers at 28 Piece Level Crossing in Directorate Office.
- BALIKESIR YBO. With 18 Workers at 76 Piece Level Crossing in Directorate Office.
d) Location: It is indicated in the needs list.
e) Other Information: According to the Technical Specification.
Article 3- Tender Information
Information on the tender:
a) Tender procedure: Open Tender Procedure. (TCDD 3 / G)
b) The address of the tender shall be: TCDD Directorate 3. Directorate of Atatürk Caddesi No: 121 / A 35220 Alsancak / İZMİR
c) Tender date: 17.12.2013
d) Tender time: 15 / 00
e) Tender commission meeting place: TCDD Company 3 District Directorate Directorate of Goods and Services Procurement Commission Atatürk Caddesi No: 121 / A 35220 Alsancak / İZMİR
Tender notices published on our website are for information only and do not replace the original document. The original document is valid for the differences between published documents and original tender documents. Our sources are Official Gazette, Daily Newspapers, Public Institutions and Institutions web pages.