Shuttle TCDD Map: average share of railways, railway lines is about 2% throughout the passenger transportation market are used yl Turkey 45 active. Considering the major medium and long routes, the passenger transport share from the passenger transport market is calculated as 21 on average. This rate goes up to% 50 on some tracks.
A double outline (Eskişehir Express) 01.01.2012 units (Haydarpaşa-Adapazarı) were canceled from the date of 8 within the scope of Ankara-İstanbul YHT Project. 01.02.2012 double outline (Anatolian, Ankara, Fatih, Başkent, Cumhuriyet, Sakarya, Meram Expresses) and 7 regional train services operated between Haydarpaşa and Adapazarı were canceled since the date of 16. The Eastern Express has been canceled between Haydarpaşa-Ankara Express, the South Express and Van Lake Express.
MAP UPDATE: 17.11.2018
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- TCDD High Speed Train Map | TCDD Conventional Train Map 04/07/2012 High Speed Train (YHT), is Turkey's first high-speed train. With the start of the expedition yht'n Turkey among countries using this technology in Europe 6., 8 the world. country. TCDD to determine the name of this train surveyed a poll to get a high rating of the "Turkish Star", "Turkuaz", "Snowdrop", "High Speed Train", "Steel Wing", "Lightning" among the names such as High Speed Train has been decided by the decision. . Open YHT Lines: Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train 523 with a length of even the following stops are: -Polate, -Eskişehir, -Bozüyük, -Bilecik, -Pamukova, -Sapanca, -Zamza, -Gebze, -Pendik Total 9 station from the passenger reception made Ankara…
- 419 passenger will be transported in one pass at Ankara-Istanbul YHT 27/07/2014 419 passengers will be transported in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line in one time: 40 passengers will be able to move between Ankara and Istanbul in three hours and 419 minutes. There will be four different categories of tickets for six-wagon trains. The Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line opened between Ankara and Istanbul for a three-hour 40 minute. Ankara-Eskişehir section of 533 kilometers of Ankara-İstanbul YHT line of 245 kilometers was put into service at 2009. There will be nine stops in Polatlı, Eskişehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Pamukova, Sapanca, İzmit, Gebze and Pendik. In the first stage, the last stop will be Pendik and then the station will be hat
- 60 10 Thousand Passengers Carry for Istanbul and Ankara Metro 18/06/2014 60 Thousand Passengers Passed For 10 Thousand Passengers 50 Thousand Passengers Carry: In the final declaration of the 'Transportation in Growing Cities' workshop conducted by Fırat Development Agency, Ankara and Istanbul subways, which are planned to carry an average of 60-10 passengers per hour, carry an average of 15-XNUMX thousand passengers per hour, it is stated that the targeted productivity is below. A workshop on 'Transportation in Growing Cities' was held in Elazığ Chamber of Commerce and Industry Meeting Hall by Fırat Development Agency Development Board, headquartered in Malatya. Chairman of the Board Dr. A workshop led by İbrahim Gezer, needs of settlements and transportation, transportation problems of cities, modern transportation policies, transportation planning İbrah
- Map of Ankaray | Map of Ankaray Line and Ankaray Stops 11/04/2012 We have prepared the comprehensive route and map of Ankara subway and light rail system Anrakay for you in an interactive environment: Ankaray Map: Ankaray Metro Line, Ankaray Stops - A1 metro line serves between Dikimevi- Aşti bus station and the stops are as follows: Dikimevi Kurtulus College Kızılay Demirtepe Maltepe Tandoğan Beşevler Bahçelievler Emek AŞTİ Working hours: 06: 00 - 24: Serving between 00 hours, Ankaray has a connection to Ankara subway at Kızılay station. Cost and capacity: Ankaray, which was built in 1992 and cost 550 million German marks, started its operations in the summer of 1996. The 8,5 is km
- Tender Announcement: DMU Set Vehicle Transport Service - Passenger Car Transport Service Will Be Taken (TÜVASAŞ) 27/05/2013 DMI Tool Kit Transport Services - Passenger Transport Service will be received TÜVASAŞ Wagon WAGON INDUSTRY TURKEY / DB tender PURCHASE AND TRADE Registration Number: 2013 / 63216 1 - the Administration a) address: MİTHATPAŞA MAH. MİLLİ EGEMENLIK CAD. NO: 123 54198 b) telephone and fax number: 2642751660 - 2642751679 c) e-mail address (if applicable): email@example.com 2 - The nature, type and quantity of the service subject to the tender: SERVICE PROCUREMENT, OPEN TENDER PROCEDURE TOTAL: 100 Wagon (50 Fetching - 50 Take-Away) 3- Tender / Qualification Assessment: a) Place: TÜVASAŞ-ADAPAZARI b) Date and time V
- Isparta-Burdur rail transport can not carry passengers? 04/11/2013 Isparta-Burdur rail transport can not carry passengers? Isparta-Burdur trains, 4 2004 2012 rails on the line lost the qualification of transportation and should be renewed on the grounds, but the freight transport was continued. After the renewal of the lines between Burdur and Isparta, freight transportation continued. But, Burdur's passenger train was not returned. Despite the removal of trains carrying passengers from Burdur to Isparta, Izmir and Istanbul, freight transportation to our province continued uninterruptedly. In a private-sector enterprise, 206 in need of raw materials, 390 Bin XNUMX has moved to the Ton freight. Rightly; in this case the citizen asks; Rail transport has private sector Demir
- Istanbul's public transport vehicles carry 2.5 million passengers per day 08/12/2013 Istanbul's public transport 2.5 million passengers transported per day: Istanbul, Turkey's most populous city public transport, 2.5 million passengers per day. Istanbul is the third in this field. Megan 1 months the number of passengers transported in the city exceeds the population of Turkey. In Istanbul, where the population is over 15 million, public transport is of great importance. Istanbul's passenger transport, which is one of the largest cities in the world, increased with the expansion of Marmaray and Metrobus lines. Earlier in the day 700 Thousands of passengers around the Metrobus, Beylikdüzü line that extends this figure, 1 exceeded million. Kartal-Kadıköy, which was opened previously açıl
- 1 Public Transport Vehicles in Trabzon 15/01/2018 In the Metropolitan Municipality of Trabzon 2017 carried 13 million 63 thousand 551 passengers. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, "We are there to serve our people day and night," he said. Serving the four corners of Trabzon with its wide transportation network, the Metropolitan Municipality has put the social municipality in the best way in the transportation area. 2017 million in the citizens of 2.7 transportation services in this service 'free card' was completely free with the benefit. In addition to free transportation services benefited by 65 citizens, persons with disabilities, veterans and martyrs and other rightful citizens, discounted transport by law UM
- 84 Million Passengers Moved in Public Transport Vehicles in Konya 26/02/2018 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which provides service to all corners of Konya thanks to its wide transportation network, environmentally friendly, natural gas and last system transportation vehicles, carried 2017 bus line and 276 million 2 thousand passengers in 84 tram line in 656. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which is serving once again to Konya's 31 district with the New Metropolitan Law, has also made significant strides in the area of public transportation. Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyürek, they strengthened with the public transport fleet in Konya natural gas and environment-friendly buses in Turkey stating that they are the first municipalities offering electric buses into service, always the latest technologies in the public transportation field ...
- Tender Announcement: Internal and external cleaning of passenger and freight passenger vans 25/11/2013 TCDD Company 5 District Directorate Passenger Wagons and Cargo and Passenger Furrows Internal and External Cleaning will be carried out SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 5 Regional Directorate b) Address: TCDD Enterprise 5 Regional Directorate Commission Office / green hill Malatya c) Phone number: (0422) 2124800-4118 d) Fax number: (0422) 2124816 e) Electronic mail address: tcdd.gov.tr f) Name / Surname / Title of the Personnel concerned: Yusuf ÇIRAĞ (Technician) 1.2. Tenderers may obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. İst
- 270 passenger on a passenger train in Canada survived the danger of freezing 17/12/2013 On a passenger train in Canada survived the danger of freezing 270 passengers: 8 passengers trapped in the 270 clock on a passenger train failing in New Foundland-Labrador state of Canada survived the danger of freezing. The passenger train of Tshiutein Rail Transportation failed near the city of Schefferville. Company spokesman Joe Shecanapish, the last stop in Labrador City 65 kilometers from the train's electrical system malfunction, he explained. SözcüIn spite of hours of efforts, they said that they collected passengers in a wagon and combined all the blankets and protection facilities on the train. Shecanapish, who told the rescue crews that the train was on the way to the final destination, minus Tren
- TCDD to carry a thousand passengers a day 50 29/03/2012 TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman announced that they aim to carry 50 thousand passengers between the two cities on completion of the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train line. Karaman, air ticket prices will be lower than reported. For the groundbreaking ceremony of Ankara-Istanbul YHT Line Köseköy-Gebze section, Karaman and journalists came from Ankara to Eskişehir with Piri Reis Test train and from Köseköy with a special train. Karaman, who made statements to journalists and answered the questions, gave information about the line. '' 30 mile tunnel opened '' Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Line 523 kilometers of Ankara-Eskişehir section of the Ankara-Eskişehir section was opened in 276 reminding Karaman, X
- TCDD High Speed Train Moves More Than Belgian Population 28/09/2013 Turkish State Railways High Speed Rail Belgium Population from More passenger Moved: 2009 years in the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), became operational on-site High Speed Train (YHT), together more than passenger vehicles from the Belgian population last 4 years. First of all, XHTX 13 2009 09.40 8 411 324 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX The second project of YHT was Ankara-Konya. The biggest handicap for the project was the lack of a direct rail network between the two cities. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Başbakan
- TCDD 9 49 in Erzurum 02/10/2015 TCDD 9 in Erzurum 49 thousand passengers per month: State Railways Erzurum operating manager Yunus Yesilyurt, 2015 9 49 384 XNUMX in the year of passengers traveling by State Railways, he said. In recent years, railroad railroads have been renewed and passenger rail cars have become more comfortable. These innovations, which increase the number of passengers more each year, contributed to the increase in income in railways. Expressing that the quality of service on railways is increasing every year, Yunus Yeşilyurt, the manager of the State Railways Erzurum Operation, has increased the number of passengers.
- TCDD's Railway Lines to Provide Passenger Transport Service 09/05/2018 Within the scope of public service obligation, the railway lines that will provide passenger transportation services by TCDD were published in the Official Gazette with the decision of the Council of Ministers and entered into force with the effect of 1 May. Passenger transport service will be given high speed train, main and regional railway lines as follows. YHT LINES Ankara-Eskisehir, Ankara-Konya, Ankara-Pendik, Konya-Pendik MAIN LINES "17 September Express (Izmir-Bandirma), 4 September Blue (Ankara-Malatya), 6 September Express (Izmir-Bandirma), Cukurova Blue ( Ankara-Adana), Eastern Express (Ankara-Kars), Aegean Express (Izmir-Eskisehir), Erciyes Express (Kayseri-Adana), Firat Express (Elazig-Adana), Southern Express (Ankara-Kurtalan), Izmir Blue Express (Izmir -Ankara), Karesi Express (İzmir-Balıkesir), Konya Blue Express (Konya-İzmir), Pamukkale Express,
- TCDD Transport Increases International Passengers 25/10/2018 TCDD Transportation, which provides economical, comfortable and comfortable travel to 265 thousand passengers with high speed, conventional and urban suburban trains, also maintains its claim in international passenger transportation. Istanbul (Halkalı- Sofia Sofia, which operates every day between Sofia and Sofia, attracts attention as the most economical, comfortable and most enjoyable transportation choice. Demand for Istanbul's Sofia Express increased by one hundred percent The Istanbul Express, organized by TCDD Transport and Bulgarian Railways in cooperation, runs between Istanbul and Sofia on a daily basis. During the summer months, there is a link to Bucharest in the express train bulunan
- TCDD Rail Systems projects historical development map 04/01/2012
- TCDD Railways Map 2018 - High Resolution 04/07/2012 Map TCDD railways: Republic of Turkey State Railways TCDD, or simply regulating the railway transport in the Republic of Turkey is operating and controlling the government. The map, which is printed annually for this institution, is printed on the map of TCDD Railways and distributed to the necessary public institutions. Turkish State Railways official railway map is possible to download from the following links: Turkish State Railways map Size: 0 x 11575 Revision: April 6497 Scale: 2018: 1 Click here to download (1.800.00 MB) Size: 27,5 x 11575 Revision: April 6497 Scale: 2012: 1 Click here to download (1.800.00 MB)
- TCDD Railway Map 21/10/2012 TCDD is in a continuous work for both renewing existing lines and adding new lines. In particular, it replaces the existing old rail technology and switches to a new and more up-to-date system of high-speed trains. High-speed trains provide this conversion. In TCDD 2003 began to lay high-speed train lines.First line, the total length 533 km. Istanbul-Eskişehir-Ankara line. Ankara-Eskişehir part of the line, which is currently in use, consists of 245 km and travel time is 95 minutes. Trial expeditions 23 April, 2007, commercial voyages started at 13 May, 2009. The Eskişehir-İstanbul section of the line is expected to be completed in 2009. Hatt
- Map of TCDD Year of 1956 20/03/1998 The TCDD map in 1956 is as follows: The special TCDD map prepared by the French in 1956 is provided by RayHaber. Railway lines, pipelines and airports are shown on the map.
- TCDD Map in 2001 24/12/2011 TCDD Map in 2001
- TCDD 7. Region Eskişehir - Alayunt -Balıkesir Line Electrification Project The proposals of the tender for the preparation of EIA report, study, project, application and map map for 6 Unit transformer center were collected. 08/04/2013 TCDD 7. Region Eskişehir - Alayunt -Balıkesir Line Electrification Project The proposals of the tender for the preparation of EIA report, study, project, application and consignment map were collected to the transformer center of 6 units. Turkish State Railways (TCDD) 7. Regional Directorate of Eskişehir - Alayunt -Balıkesir Line Electrification Project; The proposals of the tender for the preparation of EIA Report, Survey, Project, Application and Expropriation Map for 6 Unit Transformer Center (21,7 km) were collected on 28 March 2013. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; firms and their bids (¨) were determined as follows: Elte Elektrik 122.605 TL Eltem - Tek Elektrik 149.797 TL And Elektrik 159.820 TL söz
- TCDD Railways Map 20/04/2018 Current Railways TCDD map: Map of Railways TCDD is currently being offered to you at very high resolution. You can also download the current World Railway map from our website. TCDD Railway Map: TCDD railways official maps able to download from the following link: MAP OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY STATE RAILWAYS
- TCDD Turkey Rail System Map 14/12/2007 TCDD rail map of Turkey - Turkey TCDD Rail System Map (interactive) and the renewal of existing lines of TCDD is constantly a work in progress for both new lines added. In particular, it replaces the existing old rail technology and switches to a new and more up-to-date system of high-speed trains. High-speed trains provide this conversion. In TCDD 2003 began to lay high-speed train lines.First line, the total length 533 km. Istanbul-Eskişehir-Ankara line. Ankara-Eskişehir part of the line, which is currently in use, consists of 245 km and travel time is 95 minutes. Trial expeditions 23 April, Deneme
- Railway Route Map YHT TCDD and Current Lines 2019 27/02/2019 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the Regional Directorate of Turkish State Railways and railway lines 2019-date maps showing the border in rayhaber.com. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the current map page to share them with you. The maps were prepared by TCDD and the year 2019 is the map showing the current railway routes. We are sharing these maps with you on our site for those who want to learn about the railways and to learn the route routes. TCDD shows new railway lines and maps will be published on our site. Turkish State Railways Click on the map to view the map in high resolution 1 Istanbul Turkish State Railways TCDD also REGIONAL OFFICE MAP. Area,…