As the weather warmed, road works began. Those who want to go from Istanbul to Istanbul will encounter a road construction work for 75 days.
Due to the asphalting works of the TEM highway between Adapazarı junction and the Izmit East exit, 2 will be closed to traffic during the night from May. Night-time drivers will use the D-100 highway.
The General Directorate of Highways will undertake a renovation work to correct the deterioration and collapse that has taken place over a very dense road. 15 The studies that are planned to continue until July, will be corrected by the Northern strip from Ankara to Istanbul. Then, work will be carried out on the southern strip from Istanbul to Ankara. However, all these studies will be carried out during the night hours. The road in question will be closed to traffic between 21.00 and 07.00 in the morning.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bursalı drivers pay attention 15/04/2014 Bursa drivers and Bursa Metropolitan Municipality road works in some ways due to the narrowing of the strip is going. BURSA CITY TRAFFIC AND ROAD CONDITION 1. Bursa-Orhaneli Highway, Bursa-Mudanya Highway and Bursa-Izmir highway routes, road expansion and arrangement works due to the construction of the bridge due to the construction of the crossroad junction narrowing is done in the work areas are provided as traffic control. 2. Stripe narrowing is carried out on the Bursa-Ankara Highway route due to road laying and asphalting works. 3. Eastern Ring Road Samanlı Bridge Interchange works due to strip narrowing on mevlana boulevard. 4. Odunluk İnkaya Road Od
- Drivers Attention! Factories Street to be Closed to Traffic 29/05/2018 The Metropolitan Municipality, which is continuing its road construction, maintenance and repair works all over Eskişehir, announced that the street will be closed to traffic due to the work that will be carried out on Fabrikalar Street in 30 May 2018 Wednesday. Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement: Tepebaşı Located within the boundaries of our district and Ismet Inonu 1 Street and the University Street connects the Factory Street 30 May Wednesday due to work on the road between 08.00 and 18.00 will be closed to traffic between the two-way street. .
- Drivers in Istanbul Attention! False Bridge Passing Penalty 03/12/2018 Watch out for drivers in Istanbul! Following the opening of the third bridge, vehicles that were above the 2 class or the wheelbase 3.20 were banned from the second bridge. However, citizens who are not aware of the ban continued to use the second bridge and the penalties followed. After the opening of the third bridge of Istanbul, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge in 2016, the second bridge (Fatih Sultan Mehmet) was restricted. According to this; The second bridge was forbidden to pass 3, 4 and 5 class vehicles and light commercial vehicles such as heavy tonnage trucks, intercity coaches. However, some exemptions were introduced for 2 class vehicles. This situation is vatandaş
- Drivers Attention! Snow Comes to Istanbul 25/12/2018 According to the information received from the General Directorate of Meteorology, it is expected that the rains that will be seen as strong rain in the province from the evening hours are expected to fall from the morning of Tuesday (tomorrow) to 4 ° C in the city center and to the 0 ° C in the high regions. It is estimated that with the fall of temperatures, it will be seen as rain, snow and high snow. Snowfall, which is expected to be slightly effective in the northern and eastern regions of Istanbul until Thursday morning, is expected to be 1-2 cm in city center and 3-5 snow thickness in high regions. 7 THOUSAND 83 PERSONNEL, 1.357 VEHICLE TEYAKKUZDA Meteorological warning X
- Konyalılar Caution! .. Night Tram Trips by Bus 05/01/2019 Konya Metropolitan Municipality will undertake the demolition of the Aydınlıkevler Yaya Overpass in the scope of the renovation of pedestrian overpasses, which have completed its economic life. The construction of the new pedestrian overpass will begin after demolition. For this reason, 6 January Market 00.30 and 06.30 hours between the New Istanbul Street Aydınlıkevler entry will be closed to the vehicle traffic, tram night trips will be done by bus. Buses will not stop at Sehitler Cami Tram Stop and passengers will be taken from Sakarya Tram Stop. The passengers who will use Aydınlıkevler Station will take the bus to the Kent Plaza entrance.
- Drivers who want to go to Kartepe Ski Center have had a hard time 10/12/2013 Drivers who want to go to Kartepe Ski Center had a hard time: the drivers who want to go to Kartepe ski resort in Kocaeli, had a hard time due to snowfall. Those who did not have snow tires, continued to wear chains. Snowfall is effective in high sections of Kocaeli. Snowfall in the region of the highest mountains in the region of Samanlı Mountains 1650 Kartepe began to show the effect of snowfall. Kartepe road was covered with white cover. Snow plow vehicles continue to work to keep the road open. Drivers who want to go to Kartepe, had a hard time. Drivers who had no snow tires stayed on the road, but continued on their way after attaching their chains. Kartepe ...
- Bursalı drivers could not get used to local tram Silkworm 14/09/2013 Bursa drivers could not get used to the local tram Ipekbicek: There were various arrangements in the streets of Bursa with local tram silkworm. Bursa drivers could not get used to these arrangements. On the Darmstad Street, those who didn't get used to the one-way application were added to the vehicle drivers going backwards at Kent Square. Bursalılar traffic regulation of the awareness of the drivers, the Police Department Traffic Inspection Branch Directorate wants to work on these issues. On the other hand, when the bus stops in front of the Demirtaşpaşa School on the descent from İnönü Street, a traffic lane closes, the traffic stops at the Statue and Atatürk Street. The same annoyance is caused by the parking at the entrance of Altıparmak Avenue from Fomara Square. When a ribbon is closed with parkings, the direction of Fomara to the fork park
- Drivers Warned Due to High Speed Train 28/01/2014 The drivers were warned because of the high-speed train operation: Geyve - Scalloped road Epics The road and the road works in the road separation of the drivers were asked to pay attention to. In addition to the construction of the High Speed Train Tunnel, which continues at the exit of the bridge allocated from the D - 650 Highway to the Scalloped Road from Geyve, the construction of the bypass bridge continues. According to the statement made by related parties; Drivers entering the road to the road mark must follow signs and markers. At the exit of the tunnel under the Parla Hill, the road will immediately go under the hill and go under the opposite hill. For this reason, it was announced that bridge construction will be made for vehicles using the highway. Bu
- Irresponsible drivers in Bursa hamper tram trips 09/03/2014 In irresponsible drivers in Bursa disrupts tram services: Trams, which started operating in Bursa in October last year, intermittently interfere with the irresponsible drivers who park their vehicles on the tracks. Despite the warnings of traffic teams and citizens, some drivers are parked on the tram line. Passengers have to wait for the tram that does not arrive on time due to their car parks. Security officers working on the T1 line call the police and ask for help. The number of voyages and thousands of passengers per day, carrying the Silkworm rails, stating that there is not much work with the drivers parked their vehicles amorphous, causing the reaction of the citizens.
- Due to irresponsible drivers, tariffs in Flood 19/06/2014 Due to the irresponsible drivers, tariffs in Scholarships in Bursa are shaken: Tram services, which started to operate in Bursa in October last year, continue to be interrupted by irresponsible drivers who park their vehicles on the tracks. Despite all the warnings of traffic teams and citizens, some drivers are parked on the tram line. Passengers have to wait for the tram that does not arrive on time due to their car parks. Security officers working on the T1 line call the police and ask for help. Increasing the number of passengers and carrying thousands of passengers per day on the Silkworm rails, stating that the drivers parked their vehicles, causing the reaction of the citizens. This morning, the tram stop 10 meters to the road, vay