Kazakhstan's first rail production plant to be supplied by Siemens
Austria-based Siemens Metals Technologies has announced that it will supply rail and profile plants to Kazakhstan-based Aktobe Rail and Section Works LLP.
The new rolling mill will have an annual capacity of 430.000 mt. The facility will be the first rail production facility in Kazakhstan.
Ray and profile plant will produce X and X meters with 200.000 meter capacity and 120 meter and U and I profiles with 230.000 mt capacity. Rails produced at the new plant are expected to meet the need for rapidly growing railway equipment in Kazakhstan and other CIS countries. The rolling mill is scheduled to begin production in the second half of 2014.
Source : www.steelorbis.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Siemens to supply Kazakhstan's first rail production plant 05/04/2013 Austria-based Siemens Metals Technologies has announced that it will supply rail production and profile plants to Kazakhstan-based Aktobe Rail and Section Works LLP. The new rolling mill, which will have an annual capacity of 430.000 mt, will be established in Aktobe under the supervision of Kazakhstan Temir Zholy JSC, Kazakhstan's railway company. The facility will be the first rail production facility in Kazakhstan. Ray and profile plant will produce X and X meters with 200.000 meter capacity and 120 meter and U and I profiles with 230.000 mt capacity. The new railroad tracks are produced in Kazakhstan and other CIS countries.
- JSPL will supply rail to high-speed railways with new rail facility 08/09/2016 JSPL will supply rail to high-speed rail with new rail plant: Indian steelmaker Jindal Steel and Power Ltd (JSPL) has announced that India's first cork has established a hardened rail facility to supply rail to high-speed rail and subway lines. The plant, which was established with the investment of 2 billion INR (30,14 million $), has the monthly 30.000 mt rail production capacity. In addition to being economical in terms of price, the products produced at the plant will reduce shipments to imports by providing fast and prompt shipments in small quantities. JSPL, renewal of railways for India's Railroad Ministry for the next five years JS
- Light rail system to be built in Almaty, Kazakhstan 11/11/2012
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) believes that while modern economies strive to improve, modern urban transportation is important for cities and also for all countries. In light of this, a light rail system will be built in Almaty, Kazakhstan, with a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. The EBRD and Almaty city signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the development of a new light rail system in the largest city center of Kazakhstan. The agreement is worth approximately 300 million Euros and covers the 14 km of the line and the necessary equipment and infrastructure improvements. Source: Raillynews Other Related:
- Rail rail rail rail raaaayyyyyyy 16/02/2014 Ray ray ray ray raaaayyyyyyy: 1933 was a vision and goal in fact, olan dormitory with iron nets lar 2000'li years to come to power when it comes to power, modern-day transportation of light rail and subway to move across the country, had taken action to spread Eyse Antalya and Eskişehir have already achieved this modernization, though. Marmaray, who was described as the project of the century, would connect the two continents. The dream came true aya Connected d There was a thin problem ü It didn't work, the passengers went down and walked across two continents yürüyerek Our ancestors had carried the ships from the land, and the crazy Turks marched across the sea from the bottom of the sea. Hay
- The first rail source of İZBAN Cumaovası-Torbalı line was made by Minister Binali Yıldırım. 07/12/2012 Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications said that the Izmir Suburban System is a joint project between the government and the municipality, and if the matter comes to Izmir, they see politics as details. İzmir Suburban Association (İZBAN), which was established under the partnership of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD, is the foundation of the 6 station, 9 highway underpass and overpass, which will be constructed within the system with the first rail source of İZBAN Cumaovası-Torbalı line on the southern axis, Minister of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım. In his speech at the ceremony, Yıldırım said, büyük
- Siemens high-speed train manufacturing technology Eurasia Rail Fair brings with Turkey 27/02/2013 Siemens high-speed train manufacturing technology Eurasia Rail Trade with Turkey to bring the world who contribute to the development of rail transport systems throughout the world with projects carried out across Siemens, the transportation vehicles, especially high-speed railway will be held between the 7-9 March 2013 date is promoting the Eurasia Rail Fair. Siemens, as well as all the special promotional tool named recub rail electrification solution can be seen in one of Turkey brings to the fair. Istanbul's first electric tram activities of Siemens gives rise to 100 years ago, and now is the largest investment in Turkey's recent rail transportation is preparing to have a say in the high speed rail infrastructure. ...
- Railroad connecting Mexico to the US will be built by China 04/08/2014 The railway linking Mexico to the US will be built by China: 31 signed a Letter of Intent on the construction of railroad in the context of the Jerriimo Santa Teresa Master Plan of Mexico's Chihuahua Province and Chinese Companies in July. in order to provide a city to be built. The project also includes the construction of a railway link that will link the cargo terminal of Union Pacific in Santa Teresa to the Mexican Railway Network. Chihuahua's governor, Mr. César Duarte, announced the Letter of Intention to the Chinese Companies in Beijing by China Hyway, the Development Bank of China, Quantum, QTriad, ...
- Siemens supplies catenary lines for the Metro Lines in Doha City, Qatar. 07/11/2012 Qatar Foundation signed an 11.5 million Euro contract with Siemens to build an 100km light rail line to connect the Doha Metro to the City of Education and to provide equipment. The contract includes signaling and communication systems, electrification and storage equipment, as well as platform display doors at four stations. Siemens will also supply a fleet of 19 Avenio low-base light rail systems equipped with Sitras HEPP system for catenary-free use. The project is planned to be opened in the fall of 2015 and it is planned to provide free service in Education City Doha. Source: Raillynews
- Siemens supplies catenary lines for the Metro Lines in Doha City, Qatar. 07/11/2012
Qatar Foundation signed an 11.5 million Euro contract with Siemens to build an 100km light rail line to connect the Doha Metro to the City of Education and to provide equipment. The contract includes signaling and communication systems, electrification and storage equipment, as well as platform display doors at four stations. Siemens will also supply a fleet of 19 Avenio low-base light rail systems equipped with Sitras HEPP system for catenary-free use. The project is planned to be opened in the fall of 2015 and it is planned to provide free service in Education City Doha. Source: Raillynews More Related Articles: Light in Vienna Rail
- Russian Railways and Siemens 3.2 Billion Dollar 675 Train supply contract signed 20/11/2012 German Siemens and Russian company Sinara Group jointly signed an 675 $ deal for the purchase of 3200000000 Locomotives with Russian Railways. The agreement was signed in Moscow with the participation of Siemens CEO Peter Loescher and Vladimir Yakunin, the head of the Russian Railways (RZD), with the participation of German Chancellor Angela Merkel. The 2016 two-part electric cargo locomotive will be supplied during 2020 - 675. For more information please click: Raillynews Source: Raillynews
- Chinese CSR to build 110 million dollar wagon production facility in Ankara 13/04/2013 Chinese CSR will build 110 million dollar wagon production facility in Ankara CSR Corporation, the world's second largest railway equipment manufacturer, will establish a carriage production facility for 110 million dollars in Ankara Sincan with MNG Holding. An official from the Ministry of Transport said the conditions for investment were completed. . 108 vehicle production will be built in the first stage and 200 vehicle maintenance and repair capacity will be created in the second stage, et said Celik. In the project, which is planned to start production after 150 monthly construction period, 12 Chinese and 30 qualified Turkish UM
- E-Mak sells asphalt production plant to Germany 24/04/2013 E-Mak of Simge Group has sold asphalt production plant to a company operating in Germany which has very high standards in road and construction machinery. E-Mak Chairman Nezir Gencer, Germany asphalt plant to sell to the United States as difficult to export cars, he said. The homeland of the highway sold a Turkish company asphalt plant for the first time in Germany. Developed with the technology of Super GT, which is patented by E-Mak, one of Simge Group companies, the plant will produce the asphalt of the roads around Hamburg. In the world of road and construction machinery and the world's largest companies with very high standards of selling asphalt plant in Germany, the US mak
- Tender Announcement: Construction of Rail Welding Plant Rail Welding Plant 21/03/2013 RAY WELDING PLANT CONSTRUCTION WORKS WILL BE MADE TO THE GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF THE TURKISH STATE RAILWAYS MANAGEMENT (TCDD) 2. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE OF REGIONAL STORAGE Ray Welding Factory Construction of the Ray Welding Facility Construction works will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 33641 1-Administration a) Address: Marsandiz Location Behiçbey YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3123090515 built-in 1828 or 1751 - 3122111571 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ç) Tender web address: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/üman
- Vyksa Steel Works announces production results for the first two months of the year 23/03/2013 Vyksa Steel Works announces production results for the first two months of the year VYKSA Steel Works, Russia-based OMK Group subsidiary, announced its production results for the first two months of February. Accordingly, Vyksa Steel Works' steel pipe production in the first two months of the year was recorded as a total of 121.000 mt with an increase of 20,5 annually, with large diameter pipes of which 3,7 mt per annum increased by 234.000. In February, Vyksa Steel Works produced a total of 2012 mt steel pipes, down by 6,6, compared to February in 107.600. The 57.300 mt of this amount is increased by% 12 annually ın
- BM Machine's first domestic production from Mobile Jack 01/04/2013 BM Machine production Mobile Vehicle Lifting Jacking Equipment used to remove wagons, Mobile Jack eliminates the problem of high tonnage and provides more safety in maintenance-repair processes. In accordance with the legislation in our country, all wagons need to have a major maintenance every 5 year. This means dismantling all parts of the wagons and reviewing a number of devices, such as the wheel, side cushion and brake system underneath. During this process the wagon must be lifted up and worked underneath. Here the efficiency and safety of the business process is of paramount importance. It is precisely at this point in Turkey for the first time by the UN Machines domestic ...
- One hundred percent of Istanbul's first indigenous production rails (Photo Gallery) 27/02/2014 One hundred percent of Istanbul's first indigenous tramway tram rails: Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, introduced the first local production tram of Istanbul and carried out a test drive. Mayor Topbaş stated that the new vehicles are produced at a cost of less than 50. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has added a new one to its transportation investments. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, aiming for the 2019 kilometer rail system line as of 420, accelerated the production of metro and tram production. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality…
- Bozankaya's first domestic tramway arrives in Kayseri 01/04/2016 Bozankaya's first domestic tramway to Kayseri came to Kayseri: Bozankaya, who won the tender of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, delivered its first local tram to Kayseri. Bozankaya tram manufactured in Ankara, Turkey has the highest passenger capacity in the tram segment, but also in Turkey, the cost of buying carried out so far by the importance being the most convenient tram project. The first of the 42 rail system vehicle, which Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality made purchase agreement with 30 million Euro investment, came to Kayseri. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, one hundred percent of the vehicles to be taken delivery, he said. From the 30 rail system vehicle that Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality bought UM
- Steel Dynamics Indiana raises rail production line 28/11/2012 Steel Dynamics Indiana is expanding its rail production line Steel Dynamics, Inc., based in Fort Wayne, Indiana. (SDI) plans to establish a new heat treatment system in the Indiana structural steel and rail production unit. When the system is in operation, North America will be able to produce 350.000 tons of commercial grade steel for the rail industry. Capital investments are estimated to be slightly lower than $ 27 million. The expansion project is expected to start in the first quarter of 2013. The company plans to commission the new system by the end of 2013. The year of 2015 will continue until the year of 2016.
- YOLDER's Alumunothermite Rail Welder Course Program Approved by MoNE 15/06/2017 Yoldere the Alümünotermit Ray Welder Course Program Ministry of Education Approved: Railway Construction and Operating Personnel Assistance and Solidarity Association (on the road is) Supporting Lifelong Learning in Turkey-II Grant Program supported by the European Union "Ray Welders are Sertifikalanıy" has vocational training Project Alumunothermite Rail Curling Course Program was approved by the Ministry of National Education, General Directorate of Lifelong Learning. The project co-applicant institution, Erzincan University Refahiye Vocational High School, participant organization of TCDD Ankara Training Center teachers, field experts and project employees attended Eğitim Development of Alumunothermite Ray Welder Professional Teaching Modules in accordance with Occupational Standards eş
- BTK silk rail will travel to Kazakhstan 13/10/2012 At a joint economic program to be implemented between 2012-2015 years between Turkey and Kazakhstan special economic zones creation in Kazakhstan and the construction of a railway project it was agreed between Turkey and Kazakhstan, Baku known as silk rail-Tbilisi-Kars railway to be transported to Kazakhstan via the Caspian Sea, created international transportation corridors (TRACECA SILKWIND) development road of agreement imzalandı..cumhurbaşk NEW for improving transport Abdullah Gul and President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev under the patronage of the two countries, trade and economic relations of the future which will direct for three years Turkey-Kazakhstan New Synergy-Joint economic Program Action Plan was signed and implemented. Turkey-Kazakhstan Joint Economic Program for New Synergy-2012 2015-Term Action Plan, as sub-titles ...
- Second railway line opened from China to Kazakh 24/12/2012 The second railway line from China to Kazakhstan opened the second railway line between China and Kazakhstan opened. According to the Shinhua agency, a freight train from Lienyüngang, the port city of Ciangsu province in eastern China, passed the Xinjiang-Kazakhstan border and entered Kazakhstan. It is stated that the train passes from Kazakhstan to Kargas city, while the same city is expected to be transformed into an international network by highway, railway and pipelines. The cost of the railway crossing the cost of the Chinese side 962 million dollars is recorded, while the first line is expected to relieve Alatav. 15,6, a railway line from China to Kazakhstan and Central Asia, carries a million tons of cargo. Source: www.yg.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr
- Kazakhstan's Great Railway Project Ends Close 16/01/2014 Kazakhstan's Great Railroad Project Approaches to the End: According to the progress made in the Trans-Kazakhstan railway project, the line construction work can be completed by the end of 2014. The new 988km new railway line will connect Kazakhstan with Aktau, the port of the Caspian Sea in the west, and Dostyk, the Chinese border in the east. In December, the final rail connection between the 493km and Arkalyk-Shubarkol parts of 214km between Beyneu and Shalkar was held in ceremonies. More than 30 companies and 1000 staff are involved in railway construction. It is considered as the biggest railway project after the independence of Kazakhstan. The equipment is provided by Geismar and Plasser & THEURER.
- Trains from the Left to the Left in Kazakhstan (Video) 24/11/2014 Trains in Kazakhstan left from right to left: TIR, which could not stop on the icy road in northern Kazakhstan, was torn between two trains. TIR driver lost his life in the accident. In the Petropavlov city of Kazakhstan, a truck could not stop on the icy road and could not stop at the railway crossing. The TIR driver collided with another train from different directions as he tried to get back off the railroad track. The truck between the two trains was shattered. The accident, 24-year-old truck driver at the scene of the incident announced that the prosecutor launched an investigation.
- Modern Trains Coming to Kazakhstan 08/08/2015 Modern Trains Come to Kazakhstan: Kazakhstan's Railroad chief Askar Mamin announced that new Talgo trains will be used for railways. In the statement, the trains will be put into service by the end of this year. Trains to be purchased from the Spanish firm Talgo were planned to be used in the west of the capital Astana between the cities of Aktabe and Uralsk. Kazakhstan has already taken trains from Talgo and already uses those trains on its lines. Talgo will also increase its activity in Kazakhstan's railways. In another talk, Askar Mamin said, le
- Tajikistan to expand import of railway machinery products from Kazakhstan 29/01/2016 Tajikistan will expand the importation of railway machinery products from Kazakhstan: 27 On January 2015 President Askar Mamin, head of the ar Kazakhstan Temir Jolu M National Company, met with the President of the State Unitary Company X Tajik Railway ın Komil Mirzoali. During the meeting, bilateral cooperation between the two countries in the field of rail transport and logistics, Kazakhstan grain export and the route conditions of the Tajik origin passenger transport trains in Kazakhstan were discussed. Following the talks, an agreement was signed between the Heads of railroad administrations Mamin and Mirzoali in 2016 to export railway machinery to Tajikistan. Under the signed agreement, the locomotive, parts and repair kits between the parties, load and Im