Amendment to the Law on Liberalization of Railways
Many amendments were made to the Law on Liberalization of the Parliamentary Commission.
On the 13 March 2013, the leş Draft Law on Liberation of Railways An, which was submitted to the Ministry of Public Works, Reconstruction, Transportation and Tourism Commission, was accepted in the commission. However, some changes were made on the discussions and the proposals made on the bill.
- The withdrawal of the article regulated by the BOARD of DIRECTORS against the representatives of the ruling party and the Minister.
- Inclusion of employees not only of TCDD employees but also of affiliate employees.
- TCDD, previously designated as a State Economic Organization (GCC), is converted into Economic State Enterprise (IDT).
In the following process, the bill; The Committee of Justice will also be discussed in the Plan and Budget Commission and the European Harmonization Commissions and these commissions can be amended.
Source : I www.demiryolcu.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Law on Liberalization of Railways adopted 14/03/2013 Law on Liberalization of Railways was adopted The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yildirim, railways, such as the first years of the Republic of importance, they said that they invest. Parliamentary Public Works, Transportation and Tourism Commission in TCDD Transport Inc. of Turkey on Liberalization of Railway Transport bill providing for the establishment was accepted. Talking on the bill talks CHP Istanbul deputy Haluk Eyidogan, the railways have lost more credibility than ever, there were serious accidents, he said. Stating that this situation is due to working conditions, mischief, and nepotism, Eyidogan said, içine This situation where railways are falling into the present, is also for those who advocate privatization of TCDD. Un
- Draft Law on Railway Transport Liberalization of Turkey 03/04/2013 Elazığ, United Transport Workers 'Union (BTS) and Turkish Transportation Union members, Turkey Rail Liberalization Law on the Transportation' s been protested for withdrawal. The group of 30 people gathered at the train station reacted to the draft law on the liberalization of railways. BTS Central Executive Board member Coşkun Çetinkaya, said in a statement here, said they demand the immediate withdrawal of the draft law. Çetinkaya, 31 March in Edirne, Izmir, Adana, Samsun, Kars and Van to Ankara started the march reminding, "3 in April at the end of our march in Ankara, the General Directorate of State Railways press release will be made. Walking to Dikmen gate kap
- Type Contracts After Railways Liberalization Workshop 27/04/2017 After the liberalization of railways, the Type Contracts Workshop was held: In the framework of the works for the purpose of ensuring the conformity of the contracts between the relevant parties in the new structure in the process of liberalization of the railway transportation with the international and national legislation and to ensure a standardized structure, leş Type Contracts after the Liberalization of Turkish Railways esi in the 25 April 2017 Workshop was held. Mehmet URAS, Head of TCDD Transportation, Assistant General Manager, Head of Department, Consultant Company officials and Company personnel attended the Workshop. TCDD Transportation Deputy General Manager Mehmet Uras made a speech at the workshop. 100, which is the anniversary of our country's economy and yıld
- Erdogan made a press release on the liberalization of railways 21/04/2013 Erdogan has made a press release about the liberalization of railways A group of members of the United Transport Workers' Union (BTS) made a press statement at Divrigi Train Station about the Draft Law on Liberation of Railways. BTS Sivas Branch Education and Organization Secretary Turan Erdogan and his union members, asked for the withdrawal of the bill. In the event that the bill is enacted, Erdogan said that railway services will be removed from commercial service and commercialized. Erdogan said that if the bill is not withdrawn, the struggle will continue. The group was disbanded after the press release. Source: yurthaber.mynet.com
- Liberalization of Railway Transport of Turkey Acts Against the Draft Law 13/03/2013 Turkey Railway Transport of Liberalization on 06.03.2013 relevant draft law liberalizing the Action Turkey rail transport Against the Draft Law on the bill has been referred to the Parliament 13 March 2013 Wednesday at Public Works in 10.30, Urban Development, Transport and the information will be started to be discussed in the Tourism Commission has been taken. 13 March 2013 as Unions and Associations in which the Turkish Transport Sen (TUS) is a member of the KESK member United Transport Workers Union (BTS) and Kamu Sen member of Turkish Railways. in Turkey will walk in front of the Dikmen gate and a press release will be made in 09.15. Source: www.bts.org.tr
- AK Party Kars deputy Arslan TCDD told the bill (Video) 21/03/2013 AK Party Kars deputy Arslan TCDD told the draft law AK Party Kars deputy Ahmet Arslan, prepared by the Government TCDD draft law, the Parliament on the sending: the new private sector, which envisages the opening of the railway law TCDD and the sector answered questions on the restructuring. QUESTION: The bill was referred to parliament. What is intended with this bill? AHMET ARSLAN: With this project, the monopoly will be lifted and liberalized, and the sector is aimed to open up to competition. We need to give an example of the aviation industry in order to better understand our people. A lot of actors in the aviation industry now. In the past it was monopoly. Now there is a regulation unit in the aviation industry. Civilian…
- This law will change the history of railways 27/04/2013 This law will change the history of the Republic of Turkey State Railways Railways Transport Joint Stock Company (TCDD Transport Inc.) bill providing for the establishment, it became law was adopted at the Parliamentary General Assembly. Liberalization of Turkey with the Law on Railway Transport; TCDD is restructured as a railway infrastructure operator and no changes are made in its current legal status. The units related to the railway company TCDD separated Republic of Turkey State Railways Transport Joint Stock Company (TCDD Transport Inc.) is established. TCDD will serve as a railway infrastructure operator on the part of the national railway infrastructure network, which is transferred to the state-owned railway infrastructure. TCDD; high…
- Fighting in the cable car color rating | Bursa 22/05/2013 In the ropeway competition, the new ropeways will go up to the Hotel Zone and the cabins are expected to be in color. 3 has a great struggle on the social platform for the cabs which are opened to voting in different ways. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality on the website of the 8,5 kilometers to be used in the survey to determine the color of the cabin will continue to fight. Great contention, among the green white cabins with red. While 50310 is voting in total, the difference between them is 2. CITIZENS INCREASED TWO Defenders of the green and white color identified with fans, the vote for this color since the preferences VAT
- Port names are changed in Ukraine under the law 19/01/2017 In Ukraine, the port names are changed in accordance with the law: In accordance with the instructions given by the Ukrainian Infrastructure Minister Omelyan, the name of the port and railway facilities are changed within the scope of the law on demilitarization. Under the law of communism, there was another move from Ukraine, which removed the statues with Soviet symbols and changed the name of settlements and streets. In his statement on Facebook account, Minister Volodymyr Omelyan said that the port and railway facilities are changing the name of the infrastructure, "Ukrzalitsina (Ukrainian railway company), the management of the port and public institutions are brave and I hope to eliminate the memories of the occupation of Ukraine," he said. Source: Sputnik
- Today in History: 9 April 1921 Parliament, by law, Anatolia-Baghdad Railway ... 09/04/2012 9 April 1923 American Admiral Colby M. Chester's "Chester Project" was approved by the Turkish Grand National Assembly. The project was to be carried out by the Ottoman-American Development Company. The agreement 29 was signed in April. 9 APRIL 1921 The Grand National Assembly of Turkey (6) has introduced the 1888 railway line with the Anatolian-Baghdad Railway. Transportation charges on the lines were taken according to the tariffs prepared in 1892, 1902 and XNUMX according to the location of the line. The government wanted to restrict the civilian transportation of railways to the military and to provide income.