Where should IETT Metrobus stop?
Let's consider an area of length 100 meters. The bus stops at the end, although there is no bus from behind. Elderly people try to catch up with fast speed blood sweat but can not keep up. It's a complete torment for old people. Metrobus should stop where it should be written warnings about it.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Malı YHT in Gebze Geb 19/09/2015 "YHT-Gebze must stop": Found in Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges under the leadership of President YHT lessor Gebze Chamber of Commerce to participate in the rally, organized by Civil Society Organizations Nail Chilling description. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges under the leadership of many people participated in the rally held by Civil Society Organizations in various regions of Turkey, Gebze Chamber of Commerce made a significant move. The first high-speed train station in Gebze, Gebze, then began to stand several times. To join the walk, the Gebze Chamber of Commerce rented the 400 Personality High Speed Train. While trains move from Ankara to Gebze, they move to Gebze den
- Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus is like this 30/07/2012 Metrobus down metrobüs ... Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus ... What is this metrobus work? Sahi who gave this name to that long bus? I wanted to write the story of this name we heard frequently in recent years ... I thought if you want to know the output story of this name that does not fall from the Languages, although it is not beneficial for the Metrobus failures. *** In the name of the blogs opened, with Facebook pages, Limoni dictionaries are told the kinds of stories, in which fantasies have been established, almost uneventful days, Metrobus ... *** To facilitate the transportation of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, to make people travel cheap and comfortable Where does the name of the metrobuses come from to it? için
- IETT Buses Covered with Posters of IETT Football Team 07/07/2017 IETT Buses are Dressed with IETT Football Team's Posters: IETT Buses 2017 World Corporate Cup Games 2017 in Everton, UK. Once the world champion IETT Football Team was dressed with posters. The IETT Football Team won the World Championship in 4-2014 World 2015 World X-XIX 2016 World Cup in Everton, UK, after winning the 20, 21 and 2017 World Corporate Cup Games for three consecutive years. . IETT, IETT buses to share this historic championship success with Istanbulites, the posters of the championship football team. Total 2017 dressed d
- Where was the maximum snow thickness measured 06/03/2015 Maximum snow depth was measured Where: maximum snow depth in a fairly rainy winter ski resorts in Turkey and then in 217 centimeters was recorded in Kartalkaya Bolu. maximum snow depth at ski resorts in Turkey 217 centimeters in Kartalkaya in Bolu, according to kaydedildi.meteoroloj General Directorate data, Kartalkaya 205 centimeters in Uludağ in Bursa, Kartepe in 176 centimeters in Kocaeli, 148 centimeters at Erciyes ski in Kayseri centers followed. Cıbıltepe Ski Center in Kars, 140 at Davraz Ski Center in Isparta, 130 at Hazarbaba Ski Center in Elazığ, 120 at Ilgaz Ski Center in Kastamonu, 102 at Konaklı Ski Center in Erzurum, Palandöken Ski Center 98 and Yıldıztepe Ski in Çankırı
- Konya, Citizens, 2 Where Before the Air Conditioners Needed to Install Trams 22/06/2012 With the warming of the weather, getting on the tram became a torment for the citizens. Approximately 2 months before the announcement that the airconditioning of the trams, although no change in the citizen, reacted to President Akyurek. The tram that has become the bleeding wound of Konya, is increasingly outraged by the citizens. With the weather being overheated, Konyalı's hard-to-reach tramway is suffering from traveling at an ant speed. 2 months ago Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyurek "will put the air conditioner closest to trams," his heart warmed up with a little bit of Konyalı, the promise not kept nowadays, so to speak.
- 'Where are those who oppose the third bridge' 13/07/2012 Speaking about the retaliation of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Topbas, "What will say now that the third bridge against those who opposed. Here is the need. False ... Marmaray project due to archaeological excavations delayed 4 years. said. Mayor Kadir Topbaş reacted with the lion's share of the criticism due to the urban transportation stopping due to the maintenance work on the bridge. Topbaş said, 'We live in a city with two continents. There are two main axes, two bridges. Someone has to care. What are we gonna do? What will the third bridge say now? Here's the need. I don't want to ... Marmaray project due to archaeological excavations 4 ez
- Where will the 3 third airport tender be held 02/05/2013 xnumx.ünc be made where the airport had numbered days of the auction for Turkey's biggest auctions. The tender for the third airport to be held in Istanbul 3 will be held on May Friday at 3. The demand for the tender is great. This situation also caused a principle. 10.00 will be held at Esenboğa Airport Social Facilities. The General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI), the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, who took into account the intense interest, decided to make the tender at Esenboga Airport. Accordingly, the tender for the third airport in Istanbul, 17 May will be held on Friday at 3 at Esenboğa Airport Social Facilities. Two of them to be foreign Bugün
- Where's the lake? The airport was swallowed! 04/05/2013 Where's the lake? The airport was swallowed! With the EIA, the lakes returned to the 'puddle', the trees disappeared. 3 presented to the Ministry. The airport EIA report included lakes and millions of trees. In the final report, the lakes returned to the puddle, the trees disappeared. Two separate Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) reports on the third airport planned to be built in the north of Istanbul were prepared and entered a new process. The first 238-page report was published in April on 9. This report then went to the Inspection Evaluation Commission of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, Directorate General of EIA, Permit and Inspection. Following the review of the Commission, 22 prepared a Nisan Final EIA Report N on 319 in April. The hanging Ask
- Where is the rail system | Trabzon 08/07/2013 Rail system where ASKON (Anatolian Lions Businessmen Association) Trabzon Branch President Recep Yakuphan, board of directors meeting made evaluations about the local agenda. Yakuphan 11 said that the rail system is on the agenda of Trabzon but that there has been no clear development, un Where is the rail system? Yak. Anatolian Lions Businessmen Association (ASKON) Trabzon Branch President Recep Yakuphan and board members attended the meeting was held in ERBİM Electronics. Issues related to the local agenda were evaluated at the board meeting. In the evaluation, 11 has been on the agenda of the Trabzon rail system for years, but there is no clear development yet and the Pottery Transformation Project is discussed.
- Where are the ministers and deputies for Gebze? 10/11/2013 Where are the ministers and deputies for Gebze? Gebze region is constantly growing. 4 is divided into towns, but problems are constantly growing. It is not important to allocate Gebze to 4 districts, it is important to receive services and investments. However, there is difficulty in getting services. In the last period of Büyükşehir, Gebze region could not get service. Today we are experiencing problems in the field of education. The shortage of the teachers and the shortage of classrooms are at the stage. As if these were not enough, the fast train and Marmaray are the subject of discussion. The saddest part of the job is that MPs remain silent and do not give any explanation. From here I appeal to the deputies of power and opposition. They should study the subject and examine the subject incel