Halıcıoğlu metrobus stop is being renewed
It is announced that a new pedestrian overpass will be built on the D-100 Highway between Halıcıoğlu and Sütlüce neighborhoods. The new overpass, the disabled citizens will be placed 3 pieces for the elevator.
According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, on the E-5 Highway between Halıcıoğlu and Sütlüce neighborhoods, the construction of the new pedestrian overpass project, which will provide the passengers with more comfortable access to the metrobüs station, was started. The following information was given about the new pedestrian overpass; Acak With the study, the Beyoğlu / Sütlüce and Halıcıoğlu Districts will be connected to each other on foot. The new pedestrian overpass to be completed for the 1 month will enable pedestrians who want to reach the Metrobus station in a very safe way. Halıcıoğlu-Sütlüce Metrobüs Station has been designed as the length of the new pedestrian overpass, 134 meters and 6 meters. Metrobüs station will also have access to 3 units for access to elderly and disabled citizens.
Source : I haber.stargazete.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- New Pedestrian Crossing to Halıcıoğlu Metrobus Station 18/03/2013 New Pedestrian Crossing to Halıcıoğlu Metrobus Station: A new pedestrian overpass will be built on the D-100 Highway between Halıcıoğlu and Sütlüce neighborhoods. The new overpass, the disabled citizens will be placed 3 pieces for the elevator. According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, on the E-5 Highway between Halıcıoğlu and Sütlüce neighborhoods, the construction of the new pedestrian overpass project, which will provide more comfortable access of passengers to the metrobüs station, was started. The following information was given about the new pedestrian overpass; "Working with Beyoğlu / Sütlüce and Halıcıoğlu Neighborhoods will be connected to each other in a pedestrian area.
- Metrobus accident in Halıcıoğlu, 2 people injured 19/04/2016 Metrobüs accident in Halıcıoğlu, 2 injured in the person: Halıcıoğlu'ndan metrobus in front of the 1 person caused an accident. Halicioglu in front of the metrobus 1 person caused an accident. A passenger in the accident and a passenger in the vehicle injured in light, while the metrobusteki 2 people entered the shock. Kaza, Halıcıoğlu'nda occurred at 17.45 ranks. According to the claims of witnesses and passengers of Metrobus, the direction of the direction of Beylikdüzü from the metro station Metrobus Halıcıoğlu passing the stop after a citizen suddenly jumped. On top of that, the BRT driver made sudden braking. Metrobus hit the pedestrian even though the brakes caused injury. During the event…
- Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus is like this 30/07/2012 Metrobus down metrobüs ... Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus ... What is this metrobus work? Sahi who gave this name to that long bus? I wanted to write the story of this name we heard frequently in recent years ... I thought if you want to know the output story of this name that does not fall from the Languages, although it is not beneficial for the Metrobus failures. *** In the name of the blogs opened, with Facebook pages, Limoni dictionaries are told the kinds of stories, in which fantasies have been established, almost uneventful days, Metrobus ... *** To facilitate the transportation of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, to make people travel cheap and comfortable Where does the name of the metrobuses come from to it? için
- Samsun Rail System Opera Station Becomes Great Mosque Stop 06/06/2016 The name of the Samsun Rail System Opera Station Becomes the Great Mosque Stop: One of the busiest stops on the tram line, the Opera stop was called the Great Mosque. The name of the Opera stop on the Samsun Light Rail route has changed. The new name of the stop was the Great Mosque stop. The stop of the Saathane Square is an intense use of the people of Samsun. In front of the stop is the State Opera Ballet. The first stop was the name of the stop, therefore, the Opera Station. Samsun Grand Mosque is located just opposite the stop.
- Mayor Yilmaz Istedi, The name of the station was put Dur Samsunspor Stop 08/08/2016 President Yilmaz Wanted, the name of the station was put g Samsunspor Stop: Tekkeköy to go up to the tram line was a surprise development. At the request of Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, the stop in front of Nuri Asan Facilities was given the name Samsunspor. There was a surprise development in the tram line going to Tekkeköy. At the request of Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, the stop in front of the Nuri Asan Facilities was called Samsunspor. WORKS ARE CONTINUED The name of the stops on the tram line, which will go from Samsun center to Tekkeköy district, started to be determined slowly. Samsunsporlu supporters will be happy to stop at Nuri Asan Facilities.
- Metrobus release from Karsan, which won IETT's Metrobus tender | Metrobus tender 27/07/2012 . It is not the right approach to compare the vehicles currently being used in the Metrobus line with the vehicles under the tender, technically or economically, rob said Karsan, who won the tender for IETT's Metrobus. In a written statement from Karsan, it was stated that the most economical offer was given by IKT for the purchase of 200 units of natural gas from the IETT, and the most economical offer for 250 pieces of bellows bus procurement tenders was given by Karsan. The tender process is not completed yet and the process is ongoing. 25 July 2012 is in the press on Wednesday as a result of the ongoing bus tender…
- Giving to the Metrobüs'e Mecidiyeköy'den the gospel, the refreshing stop 15/06/2012 The work started at Mecidiyeköy Metro Station will breathe in Istabull. Mecidiyeköy metrobus station, which is one of the most important transfer centers of Istanbul, is being reorganized. With this study, the metrobus station with 5 meters will be extended to 8 meters. Within the scope of the project, the new pedestrian underpass, which is to be built under the existing underpass, will be integrated with Transfer Station-Metrobus Station-Metro Station. In addition, due to Mecidiyeköy Viaduct and vehicle roads in the region, crossings that are troublesome for pedestrians will be uninterrupted. There will also be a lift for disabled citizens on the pedestrian underpass. Mecidiyeköy Metrobus Station Met
- Mecidiyeköy metrobus station refreshing 30/07/2012 One of the busiest stations of the Metrobus line, the Mecidiyeköy Metrobus Station will be closed for 06.00 day after 15. Transitions to be made from the top of the metropolitan municipality In the statement made by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Mecidiyeköy metrobus station to expand the platform area, escalators and elevators to be built to the Ramadan Feast of the existing two access roads, one of the two passages will be closed tomorrow morning 06.00 15 to be closed for the day It was reported. During this time, passengers will be provided access to Mecidiyeköy Metrobus Station via 100 m next pedestrian crossing. To avoid problems with access to the station İstasyon
- Avcılar-Şükrübey Metrobüs Station Overpass Is Renewing 30/06/2013 AVCILAR-ŞÜKRÜBEY Metrobus Station overpass will be demolished. According to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Press Consultancy, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is starting to construct a new pedestrian overpass within the scope of the Works that will make the Metrobus Stations more comfortable in terms of pedestrian use and access. The London Asphalt Pedestrian Crossing, which provides pedestrian access to the Şükrübey Metrobüs Station on the D-100 Highway, will be demolished and rebuilt for more comfortable access of passengers. For the study; 28 June 2013-Friday (today) time: 24: As of 00, the Avcılar-Şükrübey Metrobüs Station Overpass will be closed to traffic. During the works, Şükrübey Metrobüs Station will continue to operate and to the metrobus station alar
- Renovation of Şükrübey Metrobüs Overpass 01/07/2013 Şükrübey Metrobüs Overpass is Renewed Work for the Avcılar-Şükrübey Metrobüs Station Overpass is closed to traffic According to the press release of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Press Consultancy, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Metrobus Stations more comfortable in terms of pedestrian and disabled use and access to work under the construction of a new pedestrian overpass starting. The London Asphalt Pedestrian Crossing, which provides pedestrian access to the Şükrübey Metrobüs Station on the D-100 Highway, will be demolished and rebuilt for more comfortable access of passengers. For the study; 28 June 2013-Cumasaat: 24: As of 00, the Avcılar-Şükrübey Metrobüs Station Overpass has been closed to traffic During the works, Şükrübey Metrobüs Station is operational X