Australian Ambassador High Speed Rail System in Turkey Beautiful Model For Us
Australian Ambassador Biggs, Eskisehir: "High Speed Rail System in Turkey, Good Model For Us
Therefore I say to my friends in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Australia, are not always the case make recommendations to Turkey. Sometimes we should get suggestions from them.
Australian Ambassador Ian Biggs, High Speed Trains in Turkey (YHT) said it was a beautiful model of the system for themselves.
According to the Governor's Office, Ambassador Biggs visited the Governor of Eskisehir Kadir Kocdemir.
Biggs, in his speech at the visit, Australia's most famous short film festival Tropfest'in Anadolu University for the demonstration came with Eskisehir YHT said.
Noting that there is no YHT system in the country and that progress should be made in the use of this technology, Biggs pointed out that a high-speed train system that connects the major cities of Australia, such as Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, to Canberra, will save themselves from the flight costs.
Ambassador Biggs, "High Speed Rail system in Turkey is a good model for us. Therefore I say to my friends in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Australia, are not always the case make recommendations to Turkey. Sometimes we should get suggestions from them. Bazen
Providing information about the work of Australian companies in Turkey Biggs, one of the most important Australian study groups in Eskisehir, carrying out archaeological excavations in the village of Pessinus in Ballihisar announced that the University of Melbourne team.
"2015, Australia will be the year in Turkey"
Biggs, Canakkale Sea Victory 100. 2015 corresponding to the turn of the year, will be celebrated as Australia recalled years in Turkey, numerous projects and transfer activities will be conducted in this context.
Governor Koçdemir emphasized the good trade relations with Australia compared to other countries despite the distance.
Eskişehir this year as the title of double capital reminded of Koçdemir, Eskişehir in the world said they aim to promote more.
Ambassador Biggs, Governor Koçdemir, this year in the context of the promotion of various countries in Eskisehir "Australia Days" welcomed the proposal welcomed.
Source : haberciniz.biz
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Australian Ambassador Visits TCDD 24/12/2014 Australian Ambassador Visited TCDD: Australian Ambassador to Ankara James Larsen visited TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman in his office. Turkey and to discuss the potential cooperation opportunities in the field of railways across Australia in a period Larsen expressing his pleasure to welcome you to TCDD Karaman, they are experts of both countries railways will collaborate in different areas and said that he desired to be made to participate in our Entity to the conference to be held. Karaman, but he said it's the first step to be taken towards cooperation was invited to Turkey in order to share the knowledge and experience of an expert from Australia is not possible. Ambassador Larsen, General Manager Karaman'i 4-5 March 2015 Büyükel
- Australian Ambassador visits TCDD 26/03/2016 Australian Ambassador visited the TCDD: Australian Ambassador James Martin Larsen General Manager Omar visited the Stars Australia, Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia, Ambassador James Martin Larsen and the Australian Consulate General in charge of Business Development Manager Özgür Tuna General on 23 March 2016 He visited Director Ömer Yıldız in his office. Larsen is the impressive railway investment realized in Turkey, while emphasizing the rail sector, he said that there is a potential area of cooperation between the two countries. Recent developments in the field of railways in Australia and Turkey, the final status of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project, TCDD project priorities, there was an exchange of ideas about how to ensure safety on the railways. Ambassador Larsen, Büyükel
- United Kingdom Ambassador David Reddaway, currently Turkey's investment in the railways sector said they followed a great admiration. 05/03/2012 United Kingdom Ambassador David Reddaway, Turkey, said currently the railways of investment in the sector, they followed a great admiration, '' Our bilateral partnership because the political climate between Turkey and the UK is very robust to save a good way to development 'dedi.ingilter to the railway sector trade mission Speaking at the conference organized by the Chamber of Industry of Ankara (ASO) in the meeting hall of ASO, UK Ambassador David Reddaway stated that the fastest growing railway sector in Europe is the sector in the UK, the capacity of their countries to produce infrastructure, engineering, services, consultancy in terms of development. Noting that much importance to cooperation with Turkey Reddaway'a, share their experiences, ...
- Bursa Turkey Model Factory Model Happening 17/05/2019 Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chamber of fictionalized business world under the leadership of the industry that leverages the 4.0 transition process Bursa Model Factory viewing Mersin Tarsus OSB Chairman Sabri Singles, said the center he believes will contribute greatly to Turkey's digital conversion. by BCCI, the General Directorate of Industrial Technology Ministry Efficiency United Nations Development Program (UNDP) support to the implementation Bursa Model Factory (BMF) continues to be an example to Turkey. Vice President Fuat Oktay and the business world in March after the opening made with the participation of representatives of Bursa under the spotlight of numerous institutions and civil society organizations to manage Mersin Tarsus Model Factory ...
- Austrian Ambassador to Ankara Wölfer's admiration for Erciyes 21/02/2014 The Austrian Ambassador to Ankara is fascinated by Erciyes: Austrian Ambassador to Ankara Klaus Wölfer said that he was fascinated by Mount Erciyes and said, Erc There are many mountains in the Alps, but there is very little mountain in the mountains such as Erciyes. the most famous mountain Lech Am Arlberg'dan more impressive, officially fell in love, "he said. Wölfer, Kayseri Erciyes Ski Center within the scope of the program found. Stating that the Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center Project carried out by the Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality is very important, Wölfer said that he was impressed from the first time he saw Erciyes, a volcanic mountain. - "I'm officially in love."
- Ambassador of Austria to Ankara Wölfer is in Kayseri 15/04/2014 Austrian Ambassador to Ankara Wölfer, Kayseri: Austrian Ambassador to Ankara Klaus Wölfer, "Erciyes Ski Center behind the successful work of President Özhaseki" he said. Wölfer congratulated Mayor Mehmet Özhaseki, whom he visited, for his political success. Referring to the investments in the Erciyes Ski Center Wölfer, "Kayseri, a beautiful and tidy city. Erciyes Mountain, which I had the chance to see before the impressive. Erciyes Ski Center behind the successful work of President Özhaseki var. I congratulate him for his efforts," he said. . Özhaseki stated that the Mount Erciyes approached the two countries and that trade relations turned into friendship. It is not within the borders of metropolitan municipality ehir
- Ambassador of Portugal to Ankara Admired Erciyes Project 10/12/2015 Ambassador of Portugal in Ankara Admired the Erciyes Project: Jorge Cabral, Ambassador of Portugal in Ankara, traveled to Erciyes, which has become one of the leading winter tourism centers in the world with the investments of the Metropolitan Municipality. Ambassador Cabral said he was fascinated by the Erciyes project. Ambassador Jorge Cabral and his retinue at Erciyes A.Ş. Chairman of the Board of Directors and General Manager Murat Cahid Cıngı welcomed. Giving information about the Erciyes Winter Tourism Center to the delegation of Portugal, Cıngı, "Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes Master Plan with a very large ski center project was implemented. We are pleased to see one of the important countries of the European Union ambassador Erciyes'de.
- Today in History: 10 February 1900 Russian Ambassador Sinowiew, the railway from the Black Sea Region to the inner region Tarih 10/02/2015 In History Today 10 February 1900 Russian Ambassador Sinowiew asked Russia to give priority to the construction of the railway from the Black Sea Region to the inner region and presented a draft to Tevfik Pasha. 10 February 1922 Tevhid-i Efkar newspaper reported; An American Fevendeyshin Company applied to the Ministry of Nafia and asked for a railway concession.
- Ambassador of Pakistan prefers YHTyi 16/03/2013 Ambassador of Pakistan prefers YHTyi Diplomats continue to be interested in YHTs, which shorten the transportation time between Başkent Ankara and Eskişehir and Konya, providing fast, safe and comfortable travel for their passengers. Muhammed Haroon SHAUKAT and Moin UL-HAQUE, the Turkish Ambassador to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, went to Eskişehir on Thursday (14 March) with their wives to participate in cultural events. Within the scope of the Eskişehir program, the Ambassador and his companions, who will also visit TÜLOMSAŞ facilities, will also return to Ankara with YHT. US Ambassador to Ankara Francis J. RİCİARDONE and his wife Maria Ricciardone also preferred YHT during their visit to Eskişehir last week. Source…
- French Ambassador visited TCDD 18/07/2013 Turkish Railways phot French Ambassador Visits: France's ambassador to Turkey Laurent Bili, July 15 2013 Monday TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman visited in his office. During the visit, the development of railway cooperation between the two countries was examined. TCDD General Manager Karaman expressed his pleasure in the visit and presented his condolences to Ambassador Bili on account of the tragic train accident at 12 July 2013 in France. The two countries each day indicating increased cooperation between railway Karaman, recalled that the French firm maintenance of high-speed train sets in Turkey and Eskişehir-Balikesir undertook the construction of signaling projects. The cooperation between the two countries on the railways of Karaman is also positive Kar
- Ambassador of Pakistan Düzcede 19/11/2013 Ambassador of Pakistan: Düzce: Pakistan's Ambassador Muhammad Haroon Shaukat came to Düzce to study the monorail project produced by the Symmetry Factory in Düzce. The Turkish Ambassador to Pakistan Muhammad Haroon Shaukat, who took the monorail at the trial station at the Çetimli Sapağı of the Symmetry Factory, said that they saw the Monorail as an important project to ease transportation. Necmettin Gençyılmaz, the Chairman of Symmetry Factory, gave information about the monorail to Ambassador Muhammad Haroon Shaukat and underlined that Monorail is the transportation vehicle of the future. Chairman of the AK Party Province Metin Kasikikoglu and the Provincial Board Member Şinasi Akbulut'in accompanied by the Pakistani Ambassador Muhammad Haroon İl
- Ambassador of the Republic of Slovakia to Georgia visited TCDD 21/08/2014 Slovakia republic's ambassador to georgia visited TCDD: The Slovak Republic Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Turkey and Georgia, Ambassador Milan ZACHER, Slovakia and the railway between Turkey in order to exchange views on potential areas of cooperation TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman Slovak Embassy Head of Mission Assistant Branislav HRADSKY visited 13 at his office on August 2014. ZACH in the interviews, the development of which was shown last 10 years, mainly Turkey's transport sector, noting that he found amazing, came the railways at the beginning of the potential areas of cooperation between the two countries, the overseas Slovak companies operating in the railways that they are seeking a partner, ...
- Kaymakcı ambassador to Turkey, Iraq to Discuss Transport Minister Solak'l 17/09/2014 Kaymakcı ambassador to Turkey, Iraq Minister of Transportation was Solak'l Opinion: Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı BAGHDAD, Iraq Minister of Transport Statement Jabir Solak was found in a courtesy visit yesterday. Ministers Solak congratulating Kaymakcı of Iraq in the field of transport in the potential for cooperation with Turkey is very large, Turkey will connect with Iraq's North Sea and the Gulf could establish a road and rail transit corridor and was reminded of the importance of increasing the number of land borders between the two countries. Stating that THY ties Iraq to the world and especially to the West, Ambassador Kaymakcı said that additional cargo and passenger flights would serve the interests of the two countries. Minister Solak, land, air, sea Bakan
- Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina Dzanko visited TCDD 24/02/2015 Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina Mr. Dzanko Visited TCDD: Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina Federation Damir Dzanko 20 February 2015 visited Deputy Undersecretary of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication and Deputy Director General of TCDD M. Hamdi Yıldırım. Ambassador Dzanko wishes success in his new position to M. Hamdi YILDIRIM during the visit, the Memorandum of Understanding for the Cooperation in the Field of Railroads signed between the TCDD and the Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways (ZFBH), the possibility of cooperation on the leasing of railway vehicles and the maintenance and repair of railway vehicles were discussed. At the end of the visit, M. Hamdi, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and Deputy Director General of TCDD Ziyaret
- Turkish Ambassador to France visited Ömer Yıldızı, General Manager of TCDD 10/04/2015 Ambassador of France TCDD General Manager Ömer Yıldızı visited: French Ambassador Laurent Bili visited TCDD General Manager Ömer Yıldız at 08 April 2015. Bili, between France and Turkey, stressing that the one-year cooperation 500 reported his satisfaction with this collaboration. TCDD General Manager Yıldız and French Ambassador Laurent Bili; 16-20 evaluated the technical visit of a delegation of ministry and establishment officials to France between March and 2015. Bili said that since our company is in the process of restructuring, the experience of SNCF should be utilized. TCDD's fast train sets require SNCF or Alstom legislation T
- The Ambassador of Korea Visits TCDD General Manager 17/04/2015 Ambassador of South Korea visited General Director of TCDD: CHO Yun-soo, South Korea's ambassador to Ankara, visited Ömer Yıldız, General Director of TCDD, 14 April 2015. Having congratulated Ömer Yıldız for his appointment as the General Director of TCDD and Chairman of the Board, Ambassador Yun-soo stated that they would like to increase the existing cooperation between the two countries in the field of railway. UM WE WANT TO COOPERATE FOR THE PRODUCTION OF YHT SETS İ Hyundai Rotem and Hyundai Corporation from Korea for the production of electric train arrays, light rail vehicles and high-speed train sets.
- Today in History: 10 February 1900 Russian Ambassador Sinowiew, Black Sea Tarih 10/02/2016 In History Today 10 February 1900 Russian Ambassador Sinowiew asked Russia to give priority to the construction of the railway from the Black Sea Region to the inner region and presented a draft to Tevfik Pasha. 10 February 1922 Tevhid-i Efkar newspaper reported; An American Fevendeyshin Company applied to the Ministry of Nafia and asked for a railway concession.
- Chinese Ambassador Hongyang in Erzurum 06/05/2016 Chinese Ambassador Hongyang is in Erzurum: Yu Hongyang, Ambassador of the People's Republic of China to Ankara, visited the Governorship of Erzurum and the Metropolitan Municipality. Hongyang and accompanying Chinese businessmen, the Governor of Erzurum Ahmet Altıparmak visited his office, the goodwill has conveyed the wishes. Hongyang, said in a statement, said that they came to Erzurum to attend the symposium organized by Ataturk University and to discuss the future projects of the province in the field of investment. Hongyang said they want to learn what areas they can cooperate with, "The relations between the two countries have developed very quickly. Recently, the project of the high-speed train between the transport ministers of the two countries was dealt with. The beginning of this project Hangi
- South Korea and Japan's Deputy Ambassador to Turkey TCDD Railway Minister Visits 30/05/2016 South Korea and Japan's Deputy Ambassador to Turkey TCDD Railway Minister Visits South Korea and Japan Railway Deputy Minister with his accompanying delegation Ambassador to Turkey General Manager İsa Apaydınvisited. TCDD, SOUTH KOREA RAILROAD ASSISTANT SECRETARY Mr WOO PARK AND JAPANESE AMBASSADOR TO TURKEY Hiroshi OKADA the WELCOMED South Korean Land, Infrastructure and Transport Ministry Deputy Railway Minister Min Woo Park and his accompanying delegation, General Manager in the history 26 May 2016 İsa Apaydınvisited. During the visit, the friendly relations between the two countries, which started and started years ago, were emphasized.
- Today in History: 10 February 1900 Russian Ambassador Sinowiew, Black Sea Tarih 10/02/2017 In History Today 10 February 1900 Russian Ambassador Sinowiew asked Russia to give priority to the construction of the railway from the Black Sea Region to the inner region and presented a draft to Tevfik Pasha. 10 February 1922 Tevhid-i Efkar newspaper reported; An American Fevendeyshin Company applied to the Ministry of Nafia and asked for a railway concession.
- Ambassador to Ukraine Visits Kardemir 06/11/2017 Ukraine's Embassy in Ankara and Eurasian Studies Center (AVIM) 's support to the Karabük University who hosted "Turkey-Ukraine diplomatic relations in 25. Year Symposium" from Karabük to participate in the Ukraine? S Ambassador Andrii Sybıh and his delegation Kardemir' ide visited. At the General Directorate of Kardemir, the Financial Affairs Coordinator and Deputy General Manager Hasan Sarıçiçek and Iron and Steel Production Chief Ahmet Aycan were welcomed by the Ambassador and the accompanying delegation. Andrii Sybıha, the Ambassador of Ukraine in Ankara and the delegation accompanying him, were briefed by the Deputy General Manager Hasan Sarıçiçek about the briefing on the beraber
- Sudan's Ambassador Visited TCDD 08/12/2017 Sudanese Ambassador to Ankara, Yousif Ahmed El Tayeb El Kordofani, visited TCDD on 07 December 2017. During the meeting, TCDD Deputy General Manager Ali Ihsan Uygun, 16 October 2017 TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın and Ibrahim Fadul Abdalla, General Director of Sudan Railways Corporation (SRC).
- Today in History: 10 February 1900 Russian Ambassador Sinowiew 10/02/2018 In History Today 10 February 1900 Russian Ambassador Sinowiew asked Russia to give priority to the construction of the railway from the Black Sea Region to the inner region and presented a draft to Tevfik Pasha. 10 February 1922 Tevhid-i Efkar newspaper reported; An American Fevendeyshin Company applied to the Ministry of Nafia and asked for a railway concession.
- Turkey's ambassador to Berlin, Aydin, visited the stand of TCDD 20/09/2018 TCDD stands at the Innotrans 2018 fair in Berlin, Germany. Turkish Ambassador to Berlin Ali Kemal Aydın visited the TCDD booth together with the Consul General and Commercial Consultant. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın Ambassador Aydin met with General Manager Apaydin for a while. Ambassador Aydin, InnoTrans fair in Turkey's national organization stated that TCDD was also very glad to see you. General Director of TCDD Apaydın thanked Ambassador Aydın for his visit.
- EU ambassador Berger makes me happy to be a tram service in Gaziantep 21/09/2018 The European Union (EU) to improve public health by the Parliament as well as mobility, work to influence and improve the urban living space in urban transport in the execution of the European Mobility Week, President of the Union of Municipalities of Turkey and Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Fatma Şahin Head of the EU Delegation, Ambassador Christian Berger a met. The two decided to jointly promote alternative public transport and to work together to increase diversity. This year, the call for action of the European Mobility Week, which is celebrated every year since the 2002-16 September in the world, became the slogan of her Diversify and Continue Dün. For the week, President Fatma Şahin Fat