Metrobus buses will be extended
Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Architect Kadir Topbas Metron's burden will decrease with the spread of the metron all over Istanbul, at the same time stressed that the BRT vehicles will be further expanded. Topbas stated that buses brought from the Netherlands can be enlarged with features such as wagon insertion thanks to the electronic systems of the buses. Bir Our Phileas buses have a very important system, and if desired, these buses can be extended and they can be extended to get more passengers. We are thinking to make transportation easier by making new additions to the metrobus. Met
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus is like this 30/07/2012 Metrobus down metrobüs ... Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus ... What is this metrobus work? Sahi who gave this name to that long bus? I wanted to write the story of this name we heard frequently in recent years ... I thought if you want to know the output story of this name that does not fall from the Languages, although it is not beneficial for the Metrobus failures. *** In the name of the blogs opened, with Facebook pages, Limoni dictionaries are told the kinds of stories, in which fantasies have been established, almost uneventful days, Metrobus ... *** To facilitate the transportation of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, to make people travel cheap and comfortable Where does the name of the metrobuses come from to it? için
- Ski season will be extended 20/03/2013 Ilgaz Mountain in Turkey's major ski resorts in Ski season is expected to last until the end of this month. Çankırı Ski Trainers Association President and Gazi University Department of Physical Education and Sports Teaching Assist. Assoc. Dr. Aid, said in a statement, a snowfall of about 40 centimeters on the Ilgaz Mountain at the weekend, stating that the snow thickness of the area over 1,5 meters, he said. Stating that there are people coming for skiing from various schools during the week at the summit of Ilgaz Mountain, Gazi University, Department of Physical Education and Sports with students in the region by doing some lessons told here they operate. Help the ski season Yardım
- Samsun Rail System 48 will extend to mileage 12/01/2012 Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, the rail system from the airport to Taflan'a 48 will serve in kilometers of even said. UM The rail system started at the beginning of 2011, 1 reached the passenger carrying capacity of around 50 per year within a period of one year. We have worked on the new route to the east and Taflan to the west, to the east, and to bring our environmental plan to the parliament.
- IZBAN will grow to Torbali in two years 05/04/2012 The project will be extended in the next period, the transfer of the project will be extended Selçuk Sert, "The system, as Aliaga-Cumaovasi on the one hand continues to develop as it was first designed, on the other hand will accelerate the development of the coming days. The project will be extended to the north and south. In this context, Torbalı was also included in the contract. Extension will be completed in the next two years. On the other hand, the infrastructure works for the extension of Selçuk and Bergama districts continue. For this purpose, we initiated the tender process for the purchase of new train sets of 80 units. We will have signed a contract in the coming period. Ön Source: www.turkmemur.net
- Bursa to Kestel, Bursaray Jesti, Kestel Line 350 Meter 20/04/2012 Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the assembly meeting of the demands of the extension of Bursaray Kestel 350 meters on the request of the region after the meeting by reviewing the line, the line will be extended to the point of Kestellilerinin promised. Metropolitan Municipality April Assembly meeting was held in the historical town hall. Serefaray Kestel line in the meeting during the discussion of a matter related to the meeting of the CHP councilor Sukru Aksu, the last station in the entrance of the Kestel 350 meters further demanded to be taken into the district. In this direction, the decision of the City Council of Kestel reminding Aksu, this arrangement to be made by all Kestel people K
- İzmir Aliağa-Menderes Commuter line will be further extended by 30 kilometers! 05/07/2012 Concrete steps are being taken for the extension of the Aliağa-Menderes Commuter System, which is realized in cooperation with İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD, up to Torbalı. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality signed a protocol with TCDD and completed projects for the 30 station and 5 highway overpass over an additional line of approximately 7 kilometers. With the 5 station, the 7 unit will be awarded as a total 30 package for the construction of 8 highway overpass, a pedestrian overpass, XNUMX km line fiber optic cables and communication with stations for weak current operations. Completion of the tender and delivery of the place İ
- BTK silk rail will travel to Kazakhstan 13/10/2012 At a joint economic program to be implemented between 2012-2015 years between Turkey and Kazakhstan special economic zones creation in Kazakhstan and the construction of a railway project it was agreed between Turkey and Kazakhstan, Baku known as silk rail-Tbilisi-Kars railway to be transported to Kazakhstan via the Caspian Sea, created international transportation corridors (TRACECA SILKWIND) development road of agreement imzalandı..cumhurbaşk NEW for improving transport Abdullah Gul and President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev under the patronage of the two countries, trade and economic relations of the future which will direct for three years Turkey-Kazakhstan New Synergy-Joint economic Program Action Plan was signed and implemented. Turkey-Kazakhstan Joint Economic Program for New Synergy-2012 2015-Term Action Plan, as sub-titles ...
- İZBAN Line will be further extended to 32 kilometers! 10/12/2012 İZBAN Line will be further extended to 32 kilometers! Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, the ongoing 5 station is added to the 350 thousand passengers will be moved. Stating that the number of passengers of the Izmir metro line reaches to 208 per day, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu added that the 5 station is going to be moved when the 350 station is added. One of the main branches of public transportation in Izmir Aliaga-Cumaovasi 80 kilometers between the lines of the 32 XNUMX line will extend the line Cumovası-Torbali line was laid the last day. ...
- Kadıköy Metro will extend to Tuzla 20/01/2013 Kadıköy Metro will be extended to Tuzla: The Mayor of Tuzla, who has brought the issue to the agenda of the Metropolitan Municipality, taking into consideration the high demands from the citizens for the extension of the Kadıköy - Kartal subway to Tuzla. The persistent follow-up of Şadi Yazıcı resulted. The subway line serving in Kadıköy - Kartal line will extend to Tuzla at the end of the works. The Metropolitan Municipality has decided to extend the Kadıköy-Kartal subway to Tuzla. Mayor Kadir Topbas, Kadikoy - Kartal announced that the work began to extend the metro line to Tuzla. President Printer gave the gospel Tuzla Mayor Dr. Şadi Yazıcı, “From Tuzla Ş
- Kadıköy Kartal Metro will be extended to Tuzla 18/01/2013 Mayor of Tuzla, taking into account the heavy demands of the citizens in order to extend the Kadıköy Kartal subway up to Tuzla. The persistent follow-up of Şadi Yazıcı resulted. The subway line serving in Kadıköy - Kartal line will extend to Tuzla at the end of the works. The Metropolitan Municipality has decided to extend the Kadıköy-Kartal subway to Tuzla. Mayor Kadir Topbas, Kadikoy - Kartal announced that the work began to extend the metro line to Tuzla. President Printer gave the gospel Tuzla Mayor Dr. Şadi Yazıcı, “From Tuzla Halkalıto provide uninterrupted transportation services until '