The Republic of Turkey State Railways or briefly TCDD, Regulating the railway transport in the Republic of Turkey is operating and controlling the government. For Konya Railway Maps See the TCDD Railways Map
You can download TCDD official railways maps from the following links:
Turkish State Railway MAP
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Ankara Metro Lines Maps 25/07/2012 Ankara Metro Lines Maps: The construction of Kızılay-Batıkent Metro Line, which was selected as the first stage of the Network of Rail Systems in Ankara Urban Transportation Master Plan (2015), started on 29.03.1993. Starting from Kızılay, the total length of the line that serves in Ulus - Yenimahalle - Demetevler - Ostim - Batıkent route is 14,661 meters. The system 12 with 108 station and 18 vehicle (6 series with 28) was put into operation in December 1997. The construction work of Kızılay-Çayyolu Metro Line, which was started on 27.09.2002, is in three stages and consists of 16.590 meters and 11 stations. The first stage of this line is Söğütözü (AŞTİ) -Ümitköy, the second phase Bu
- TCDD, Iron Silk Road to be used in the preparation of the maps to be sent to China, the General Staff asked for permission. 13/11/2012 At the level of Prime Ministers signed a contract with Turkey for the construction of the Edirne `Kars` speed train line which promised to provide government loans to China, at the stage of preparation of final project map" misbehavior "lived. TCDD General Directorate applied to the Turkish General Staff upon the request of the Chinese authorities to convert the application works into definite projects from the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). Chief of Staff for the Minister to deport map of Turkey has announced that the Board should decide. Acting China Railway Ministry to accelerate the process, 6 people sending a team to Turkey, started to work. Turkey in support from Chinese companies operating in the railway sector ...
- Added to Yandex maps in rail systems 21/05/2014 Yandex maps were added to rail systems: Yandex, a Russian company that has become popular in our country with the services it offers, continues to innovate for its mobile applications. The Yandex Maps, a map solution application on Yandex's iOS platform, was updated after a long period of time and was compatible with iOS 7. Google's Maps application in the absence of Turkey's App Store and Apple have been presented that the Apple Maps service is also inadequate Yandex Maps users had a question. Yandex has updated the Yandex Maps app for the simple and flat interface of iOS 7, although it is a bit late. Here are the updated content "All we've changed the map of Turkey; us ...
- Moovit Delivers Public Transport Data for Microsoft Azure Maps 10/11/2018 The world's leading public transport application and analytics company offers unique public transport information for Microsoft Azure developers Moovit, the world's largest urban mobility data and analysis company and #1 public transport app, is today helping developers develop more efficient applications for billions of public transport users around the world. announced that it will integrate public transport information into Microsoft Azure Maps. As part of the collaboration, Moovit will run public transport data and service APIs in Microsoft Azure, and will gradually move other products to Microsoft Azure. Microsoft will also integrate Moovit's public transport data into its first-party applications and services. Ayrıca
- Road Maps for Eskişehir Industry 04/04/2019 In the April Joint Vocational Committee meeting held within the scope of the social activities of Eskişehir Chamber of Industry, information was given about the activities of the Chamber and the expectations of the ESO Members were examined. In the meeting, 5 vision reports, which were prepared by ESO, revealing the situation in which different sectors are located, including their problems and their solution suggestions, were also shared. The meeting, which brings together the members of the ESO Professional Committee with wide participation, gives importance to the economically oriented policies after the elections, to meet the needs of vocational education in order to provide the qualified personnel needs of the industry, the difficulties experienced in the logistics area of Eskişehir, the opening of the aviation and rail systems sector Meslek
- Konya Railway Transportation | Konya - Karaman line 28/10/2012 Konya Railway Transportation | Due to the fact that Konya - Karaman line will provide passenger service as a high speed train station of Konya, it was decided to expand the loading unloading areas in Kaşınhanı station in order to address the load potential in Konya. The contract for the twinning of the existing line between Konya and Karaman has been completed at 27.01.2011 and the geotechnical studies have been completed. Expropriation and art structure projects are still in progress. The project is planned to be completed at 28.12.2011. As for the building of the wall between the Konya and Karaman line, the tender was announced as of 10.02.2011. Konya-Karaman ...
- Konya-Karaman-Mersin Railway Project to accelerate Konya exports 18/08/2014 Konya-Karaman-Mersin Railway Project will accelerate Konya's exports: Konya Chamber of Commerce President Ozturk said that the Konya-Karaman-Mersin railway line will fly to Adana and Southeast and from there to Iraq. Ozturk, "If we can deliver the export product from Konya to Mersin with an accelerated railway, we get the advantage of 400-500 per truck. This is a huge number," he said. Konya Chamber of Commerce (KTO) President Selcuk Ozturk, Konya-Karaman-Mersin Railway Project has begun the construction of the show, "This line extends to Adana and Southeast, Iraq enters into, not only us, but also fly these provinces," he said . Konya Trade Konya
- The most critical step for Konya Logistics Center and Konya-Mersin railway 01/03/2017 Konya Logistics Center and Konya-Mersin is the most critical step for the railway: Konya-Karaman-Mersin Industry and Trade Corridor Study and Study of the Feasibility Study in the Workshop Speaking Chamber of Industry Chamber of Industry President Memiş Kütükcü, drawing attention to the importance of this trade corridor "Konya-Karaman-Mersin Accelerated railway Line project, Konya Logistics Center project, the most critical two steps taken in this regard. alleviating the burden of Marmara Basin to achieve the purpose of these steps, these lands could make Turkey's second Marmara Basin, "he said. Konya Plain Project (KOP) Development Administration of Turkey TUBITAK conducted in collaboration with the Institute of Industrial Management 'Konya-Karaman-Mersin Industry and ...
- Today in History: 8 July 2006 Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train UM 08/07/2012 July 8 1954 first night match was played between Genclerbirligi in Turkey with Ankara Demirspor. 8 July 2006 The base of Ankara-Konya High Speed Train Project, which will reduce the time between Ankara and Konya to 70, was laid by Transportation Minister Binali Yıldırım.
- Konya tram does not suit Konya 28/08/2012 The center of Konya is a place where history is intertwined with modernism. One see the tram passes through a mosque dating from the Seljuks. I can not say that Konya's tram is quite old. The Germans have used the old us many years ago. We're angry ourselves with such a big city that the tram suits? This tram must remain nostalgic, except that it should be decorated with simple pictures, but it needs a more modern tram in normal use. You're looking at a modern stylish stall one with a sloppy tram.
- New Trams Arrive in Konya | Konya Tram 19/11/2012 Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek, "The latest model, comfortable, air-conditioned, unimpeded trams Konya Tramway will start walking in our city from the spring," he said. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Kılıçarslan Youth Center and Credit and Dormitories Institution (YURTKUR) organized by the Regional Directorate of students in the dormitories of Konya, the university students came together in the sema program. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek said in his speech at Mevlana Culture Center that students who prefer Konya for the university feel like at home, they are always in the service of students as a municipality. Akyürek stated that students should take part in social responsibility projects as well as the courses Ak
- Konya Eskisehir Konya high speed train ticket prices 25/03/2013 Konya Eskişehir Konya high speed trains will carry citizens from the 15 TL for a week due to the opening of high-speed trains 5 day forward dated ticket sales in Eskisehir Konya. At the end of a week ticket charges will be as follows Full ticket 35 TL. Young 28 TL.
- Ankara Konya and Eskişehir YHT distance and duration of the same price cause different 25/04/2013 Ankara Konya and Eskişehir Konya YHT distance and duration of the same price cause different Eskişehir Provincial Chairman Emre Demir, continues to carry the problems of the city. Emre Demir this time, "the difference in high-speed train ticket prices," he noted. Eskişehir Provincial President Demir, who made striking claims about the High Speed Train prices, stated that the railway route between Ankara-Konya and Eskişehir-Konya was equal but the price difference was different. Why is such a price difference applied? You don't like Eskişehir at all? "Provincial chairman Emre Demir said, mi
- Today in History: 8 July 2006 Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Project 08/07/2015 Today in history was played between July 8 1954 first night Demirspor match with Genclerbirligi in Ankara, Turkey. 8 July 2006 The base of Ankara-Konya High Speed Train Project, which will reduce the time between Ankara and Konya to 70, was laid by Transportation Minister Binali Yıldırım. 8 Temmuz1994 Şişli - 4.Levent tunnels were combined.
- Bus rental service for passengers traveling between Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and passengers from YHT-associated trains traveling from Karaman to Konya-Karaman 14/07/2015 Passengers traveling on the Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and the passengers of YHT-associated trains will be provided by renting a bus between Karaman-Konya-Karaman and 27 / 07 / 2015-31 / 12. From the General Directorate of TCDD: Tender Registration No: 2015 / 2015 85783 - Administration: a) Address: General Directorate of TCDD Talatpasa Boulevard 1 Gar / ANKARA b) Telephone and Fax Number: 06330 0 312 309 05 15 (4199) 4469 0 312 c) E-mail Address: 311 - Name of the subject of the procurement: 53 / 05 / 2-27 / 07 / 2015 / 31 Between 12 / 2015 UM
- Konya Logistics Center to add value to Konya economy 05/11/2015 Konya Logistics Center will add value to the economy of Konya: In the 2014 Economy Report of Konya Chamber of Commerce, the strong future of the city, historical heritage and marketing arguments, the sectors that support the defense industry, such as the perception of 'central city' and the export capacity, will be planned by the strong direction of 5. Konya Chamber of Commerce President, TOBB Board Member Selçuk Öztürk stated that the city was examined under the headings of 2013 Economy Report, which was published in 2014, under the headings of socio-economic status, demographic structure and social development, macroeconomic indicators, transportation and communication infrastructure, projects and Swot Analysis. Destekleyen Strong employment structure, historical heritage and marketing arguments of the city, supporting the defense industry,
- Major Changes in Ankara-Konya and Konya-Istanbul YHT Lines 03/06/2016 Major Changes in Ankara-Konya and Konya-Istanbul YHT Line: Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the accounts for the General Directorate of 2013-2014 year Parliamentary State Owned Enterprises (SOEs) Commission were absolved. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın2009 million passengers have traveled to YHTs since 26,5 where we have commissioned YHT lines in our country. YHT business in Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Konya and Konya-Eskisehir-Istanbul lines of passenger transport has been a big change in favor of YHT 'he said. TCDD General Manager who made a presentation at the meeting of the Assembly KIT Commission İsa Apaydın, 13 YHT set, 117 electric train set, 80 diesel train,
- Ak Party Konya deputy Harun Tüfekçi, told about the work done in Konya 12/03/2012 Justice and Development Party (AK Party) Konya Deputy Harun Tüfekçi, at a press conference, Konya, a quite important distance in terms of divided roads, he said. Until the 2003'den Konya only divided the distance around the 159 Tüfekçi reminding that the road, the AK Party ruled the last 9 682 XYUMX a couple of kilometers per day said that the road. Tüfekçi "Konya - Seydisehir - Antalya road 66 kilometer part was made as a divided road. The rest of the road will be divided and hot asphalt with. FAST TRAIN…
- MHP Konya Deputy Kalayci brought up the Konya New Ring Road Project 16/12/2014 MHP Konya deputy Kalayci Konya New Ring Road Project was brought to the agenda: MHP Konya deputy Mustafa Kalayci, in his speech at the General Assembly of the Parliament KOP Action Plan and Konya New Ring Road Project was brought to the agenda. In his speech, Kalaycı said, ıza I ask our Minister of Development, what happened to the KOP Action Plan? You and the Prime Minister have made statements that this year will be accepted, but it still has not appeared. In addition, for the regional development projects of the Ministry, only an additional appropriation of 1 billion liras was made. How much of this will be given to KOP? Will a resource allocation be made through privatization proceeds or other means? Transportation ...
- Today in History: 15 February 1893 Anatolia Railway Company signed a concession agreement with Ankara-Kayseri and Eskişehir-Konya. 15/02/2012 15 February 1893 Anatolia Railway Company and Ankara-Kayseri and Eskişehir-Konya railway concession contracts were signed. Before this agreement, the British opposition between the German Foreign Minister and the British Foreign Minister was prevented. The French were given new concessions. Marschall von Bieberstein, who will succeed in acquiring the 15 Baghdad Railway concession, became Germany's ambassador to Istanbul and 1897 in this post. 15 February 15 An agreement was reached between Germany and France. Now the sides have accepted the areas of mutual influence in the Ottoman Empire and reached a consensus on their activities.
- Tender Announcement: Technical Assistance for Modernization of Malatya-Narlı Railway Line with Alayunt-Afyonkarahisar-Konya Railway Line 07/04/2015 Alayunt-Afyonkarahisar-Konya Railway Line and the Technical Assistance for the Modernization of Malatya-Narlı Railway Line were announced on the website of the Ministry of Transport. Click here for the tender document
- Alayunt Afyon Konya Railway Line and Modernization of Malatya Narli Railway Line 14/07/2015 Alayunt Afyon Konya Railway Line and Technical Assistance for Modernization of Malatya Waterways (EuropeAid / 136924 / IH / SER / TR) tender announcements were published. Alayunt Afyon Konya Railway Line is approximately 366 km long and Malatya Narli Railway Line has a length of 198 km. The tender for these two independent railway lines includes the modernization of the whole line. The contract prepared by the FIDIC rules includes design and manufacturing items. 4 to 4 will be determined by the pre-invitation procedure and will have the right to bid for the tender. The total duration of the work is 8 months, and the invitations will be completed by October 18. Tender ...
- TCDD Ankara - Konya High Speed Train Railway Project 6 new train has been registered in the tender tender 18/04/2012 According to the information received by the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, the tender for esi 6 fast train set purchase tren under the Der Ankara - Konya High Speed Train Project Konya was announced. Euro agreement is signed. The maturity of the loan will be a total of 174.350.000 years with no 3,5 years. The authorities have announced that they are planning to receive bids in May - June in the coming days, and detailed information about the tender can be obtained from the following address. www.yatirimlar.com
- TCDD Ankara - Konya High-Speed Train Railway Project Additional credit for purchase of 6 fast train set 20/04/2012 According to the information received by the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, the tender for esi 6 fast train set purchase tren under the Der Ankara - Konya High Speed Train Project Konya was announced. Euro agreement is signed. The maturity of the loan will be 174.350.000 yearly, total 3,5 years. Authorities have announced that they are planning to receive bids in May - June in the coming days. Presidency Turgut Kumaş Talatpaşa Bulvarı No .: 15,5 Floor: 3, Başkan
- TCDD Ankara - Konya High Speed Railway Project is waiting for IDB approval for the procurement of 6 high speed train set 25/07/2012 According to the information received by the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, the tender for the X Purchase of 6 high-speed train sets esi under the. Ankara-Konya High Speed Train Project “was announced. İKB Approval is awaiting the publication of the advertisement Please click for more information Investments Source: Investments