Harputa Cable Car Line Coming
The municipality of Elazig discussed the proposal for the establishment of a cable car line at Harput in February.
Deputy Mayor Atik Birici has been reconstructed in accordance with the historical fabric of Harput for many years and said that the cable car project will be implemented soon.
Harput is a town of the city of the city that represents the pupil Birici, a beautiful ropeway in this historic town will be suited and emphasized that it is extremely important in terms of tourism.
The Mayor Birici stated that they had previously agreed with the other parties that had a group in the parliament in the parliament meeting which was deferred to the next meeting. he said they could not make any sense. Birici, "Elazığ Mayor Suleyman Selmanoğlu'nun projects between the projects and the Harput'a thought to be made to the cable car project Elazig Municipality without any burden to make - operate - transfer model will be implemented." He said.
Harman's restored historical mansions, the historic houses arranged as apart hotel, cobblestone paved paths of those who admire the Birici, said gören Again in the sub-structure of this mosque, which we have completed under the Ulu Mosque in Ulu Park, we completed a short time then it will come into service. ”
Source : I www.haberler.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Harputa Cable Car Line to Be Established 03/02/2013 Harputa Ropeway Line to be Established Elazığ Municipality, February in the assembly meeting in the Harput proposal to establish a cable car line. Deputy Mayor Atik Birici has been reconstructed in accordance with the historical fabric of Harput for many years and said that the cable car project will be implemented soon. Harput is a town of the city of the city that represents the pupil Birici, a beautiful ropeway in this historic town will be suited and emphasized that it is very important in terms of tourism. The other parties that had a group in the parliament agreed on the cable car project, which was dealt with at the parliamentary meeting in February and deferred to the next meeting.
- Harputa Teleferic Project is Held 03/07/2013 Harputa Cable Car Project is Voting “Harput - Elazığ Cable Car Project will bring vitality to Harput in terms of tourism?” Question is voted on the municipality's website. At the Elazığ Municipality's parliament meeting in February, the proposal for the construction of a ropeway to Harput was presented to the members of the council and the proposal 5 was made on February 2013 ulaşım Transportation by cable car in the Harput neighborhood from the city to the destination of Harput, and the Municipal Council and the Mayor to be authorized in this regard. ”30 / 2013 was enacted in the decisions of the Assembly. Deputy Mayor…
- The Bosphorus line between Altunizade and Etiler 03/06/2012 Kadir Topbas, the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality announced that a ropeway will be built between Altunizade and Etiler. The project, which is planned as build-operate model, will stand out with its touristic side as well as transportation. Topbaş answered the questions of journalists after his meeting with State Minister Lee Yi Shyan and the delegation accompanying Singapore Industry and Trade Minister. Erdogan announced yesterday that a giant mosque will be built Camlica Hill. Topbaş answered the questions about this project and announced that they will implement a cable car project from Etiler to Altunizade. The other transfer of the giant mosque to be made Camlica Hill said voicing the Topbas said: "This is a project we think before the mosque project."
- Cable car line between Europe and Asia 06/02/2013 Cable car line between Europe and Asia Üsküdar Mayor Mustafa Kara, Mecidiyeköy'dan Çamlıca a project to provide transportation to the cable car announced that work. Mecidiyeköy to Çamlıca is on the agenda. For the cable car project from Mecidiyeköy - Camlica, which has been on the agenda before, but not approved by the companies due to the wind flow in the Bosphorus, a Swiss company, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, offered the 'we do it' proposal. Example From the Cape Town to the mosque project to be done in the scope of the mosque project in Çamlıca Üsküdar Mayor Mustafa Kara who gave information about the cable car project Mustafa Kara 'previously such a project had come up. But the wind flow from the Bosphorus'
- IZTITEN cable car line project is on the way 10/02/2014 On the way, the project for the cable car is located in İzmit. Nevzat Dogan, AK Party Izmit Youth Branches and Neighborhood Branch of the meeting with the representatives of the Izmit traffic problem found important explanations. Things that work with President Doğan Izmit attention of a whole new era will begin, "Turkey traffic, transportation, parking issues to talk in the Izmit miracle. The new period will be the period when the light spring system, metro, tram and cable car are being acquired in İzmit. Yeni AK Party Izmit District Chairman Ali Korkmaz held in Kocaeli Chamber of Commerce, AK Party Izmit District Youth Branch President Muammer Tutus, AK Party Izmit Ticaret
- The cable car coming to the Bosphorus 12/02/2014 Istanbul Bosphorus ropeway line comes: Kağıthane met with tradesmen and citizens of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbas, gave the good news of the cable car to the Bosphorus. Kadir Topbaş, who met with tradesmen and citizens in Kağıthane, reminded that Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro, which they laid on, will pass through Kağıthane. Topbaş, the passengers of the metro ride from Mecidiyeköy-Altunizade will be established by the cable car line 15 can pass to the Anatolian Side in minutes. Twitter account from the Istanbul Bosphorus Ropeway sharing the images of the Topbas, Mecidiyeköy-Altunizade cable car line to the tender stage, announced that they came. The Topbas line, which explains that the cabins on the cable car line will be 32, is important not only in terms of tourism but also in terms of transportation.
- Yenimahalleye Second Ropeway Line Coming 21/12/2014 Yenimahalleye Second Cable Car Line is Coming: Under the construction work of the cable car line between Yenimahalle-Şentepe, which was built by the Metropolitan Municipality, the guide ropes were taken with the help of helicopters. EGO General Manager Necmettin Tahiroğlu, completed the first phase of the cable car line is used as for the first time in public transport in Turkey recalling that serve since June, construction work is reported that rapid progress 2 meters in length Yanimahall to-Şentepe cable car line xnumx.etab of the completion rate 1800 percent . Tahiroğlu stated that the construction works on the cable car line continued uninterruptedly, and the cable car project connecting Şentepe center and Yenimahalle Metro Station to one of them was 2.
- Two new ropeways are coming to Ankara 15/12/2015 There are two new ropeways for Ankara: Melih Gökçek, Mayor of Ankara, gave the new 2 ropeway to the people of Ankara. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gokcek gave the good news that the 2 cable car line between Kizilay-Dikimen and Etlik-Sihhiye will be built. President Gökçek, Kızılay-Dikimen and Etlik-Sıhhıye said that the 2 ropeway line was to be built, and that Keçiören Viaduct Project was being prepared. BUILD-OPERATION-TRANSFER WILL be done with the build-operate-transfer model 2 will do more than the new ropeway Gökçek,-the first; Dikmen-Kızılay cable car line. The cable car will pass through the Dikmen Valley, but also into Dikmen. Secondly, you know, a giant city hospital is being built in Aşağı Eğlence. From this hospital to Sıhhiye Bu
- Two new ropeway lines to the Golden Horn 17/03/2016 There are two new ropeway lines to the Golden Horn: two more lines are added to the Eyup-Piyerloti cable car line. The first line will extend from Piyerloti to Miniatürk and will carry a thousand 500 passengers per hour. The other line is the construction of the Eyüp-Piyerloti-Miniatürk cable car line, which is planned to facilitate transportation in the historical and touristic areas of Istanbul between Miniatürk-Alibeyköy-Vialand. The cable car line, which provides transportation to Eyup from Piyerloti, is extended to Miniatürk and a new ropeway is planned between Miniatürk-Alibeyköy-Vialand. The first line, consisting of a single rope carrier system, will consist of 8 cabinets. The cable car will carry one thousand 500 people per hour and will reduce the journey time between Eyup and Miniaturk to 7 minutes. T
- Two cable car lines arrive in Gaziosmanpaşa 20/04/2017 There are two cable car lines coming to Gaziosmanpaşa: due to the topographic structure of Gaziosmanpaşa, the cable car which is prominent as a convenient means of transportation will be added to the district in the coming period with the 2 project. The first one will be the Miniatürk-Alibeyköy-Vialand project. Miniatürk -Kinbeyköy cable car line will pass through Gaziosmanpaşa. The second cableway line planned to pass through the district will be the Akşemsettin-Gaziosmanpaşa-Rami cable car line of 2,9 kilometers. When these lines are completed, a pleasant journey will be made with a panoramic view of Istanbul from Gaziosmanpaşa and travel time will be reduced by saving time.