Teleski Malfunction in Burdur Salda Ski Center
The Teleski line operating in the Salda Ski Center is not open to the service of our people on 18-19 February 2013 dates due to a technical problem. Your information.
Source : saldakayakmerkezi.net
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Chairlifts and chairlifts were erected in Yedikuyular Ski Center 06/09/2017 Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Yedikuyular Ski Center construction of the mast of the mechanical systems, such as chairlift, teleski stitching continues to sew. After sewing poles, cable shots will be made. Today, the electricity of the medium voltage line of 5.3 km length was made to the non-electricity mountains. All the tracks of the runways have been completed, their infrastructure is almost over. 1844 and 2055 management facilities, cafeteria, social facilities such as continues. 3 THERE WILL BE STEP At the ski center where the construction of the 1840 meter is started at Yedikuyular at the height of 8, the chairlift line will be built on the 10 pole and will be a 760 mast chairlift line with XNUMX meters, along with the main stations. …
- Burdur'un yeni cazibe merkezi Salda Kayak Merkezi 26/01/2015 Salda Ski Resort, Burdur's new attraction: Salda Ski Center, which was established on Eşeler Mountain with a view of Salda Lake in Yeşilova, was opened with fun events, competitions and shows. Snowbord shows were organized by professional athletes, and slide-and-slip slip competitions were also organized. The opening ceremony of the Salda Ski Center, which is located on Yeşilova Eşeler Mountain, was made by the Provincial Directorate of Youth Services and Sports. During the opening events, where many athletes and citizens participated, the participants enjoyed the sport and enjoyed the winter sports. Deputy Bayram Özçelik, Deputy Governor Ali Nazım Balcıoğlu and Yeşilova Millet
- Opening season at Salda Ski Center 20/01/2015 Opening season at Salda Ski Center: Salda Ski Center located in Yeşilova district has started to serve with 3 track and t-bar (Pulling equipment). Located in the middle of the cities of Burdur, Denizli and Antalya, the Salda Ski Center at 2 is located at an altitude of 79 meters. It is located in 77 to Burdur and 14 in Yeşilova. Due to the lack of sufficient snowfall last year, facilities can not be opened, this year with snow thickness 50 centimeter reached by the skiers have become a haunt. Selçuk Şemsioğlu, the operator of the ski resort, told reporters that the ski slopes and facilities are in service when the snow thickness reaches to inin
- A combination of nature and snow in the lake 22/01/2015 Salda Ski Center lake nature and snow in one: Youth Services and Sports Provincial Director Ahmet Sancar, Salda Ski Center, the press came together before the season told the members of the press. Sancar, who will open the season at the Salda Ski Center with the entry into the school half-term, invited everyone to the Salda Ski Center. The skiing season of Salda Ski Center in Yeşilova will open the 2015 year of the skiing season with the support of Yeşilova District Governor on Sunday. told. The road is rugged Yol
- Colorful Season Opening at Salda Ski Center 27/01/2015 Color Season Opening in Salda Ski Center: Eşler Plateau affiliated to Yeşilova District of Burdur The season opening of Salda Ski Center at 2 meters in Tınaztepe. Burdur Deputy Governor Ali Nazım Balcıoğlu, AK Party Burdur deputy and TBMM Clerk Bayram Özçelik, Yeşilova District Governor Necdet Özdemir, Yeşilova Mayor Nuri Özbek, Provincial Director of Youth Services and Sports Ahmet Sancar, representatives of public institutions and organizations attended. AMAZING MINUTES Ahmet Sancar, the Provincial Director of Youth Services and Sports, stated that the ski center was put into service in 79, the longest runway Kayak
- Expedition stops due to electrical system failure in Ankara Metro 05/08/2012 Ankara Metro, due to a failure in the electrical system could not be done for a while. According to information received, serving in the Batikent-Red Crescent line in Ankara Metro, due to the failure of the electricity system stopped due to the expedition. Due to the aforementioned fault, while the passengers are being downloaded from the subway, the technicians have started working to fix the problem. Metro, after the elimination of the problem in the electricity lines returned to normal. Source: haberler.com
- İstanbul'da metrobüs arızası çileye dönüştü 17/10/2012 The Avcılar-Zincirlikuyu metrobus, near the waterfall stop due to a break on the road. Hundreds of citizens had to walk down the road to the Metrobus. Caglayan station dozens of metrobüsten queues occurred. Due to the early hours of the morning, hundreds of people who wanted to catch up with their work had to walk on the road of metrobus. Citizens, who ignored their lives, walked through the narrow section in the middle of the road of BRT. Some citizens reacted to the malfunction. After about 1 30 minutes, the traffic returned to normal. Source: News 7
- İZBAN stopped again due to electrical failure 28/02/2013 İZBAN stopped again due to electrical failure Trains did not work for half an hour due to electrical failure, stations filled-up ortak A week full of problems and unfortunate experiences took place in the 80 kilometer Aliağa-Menderes Line, jointly organized by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. . After the rupture of the tracks in the past day and the time-lapse of the voyage due to the expansion works at Halkapınar Transfer Station, today, the electricity crisis has taken place! Due to the explosion of TEDAŞ's transformer in Aliağa, electricity went through Aliağa-Menemen. All İZBAN line affected by the fault, the trains stopped, did not work until half an hour. There were clusters in the stations until the fault was rectified. TEDAŞ ...
- Description of Estramdan Tram Malfunction 24/03/2013 Estramdan Tramway Failure Explained Eskisehir Light Rail System Enterprise (ESTRAM), this morning due to a fault in the tram that occurred due to the breaks that occurred. According to the statement, due to a failure in the energy lines, 06.00-09.30 hours between the tram operation could not be performed. Immediately after the occurrence of the fault, an emergency action plan was put into use, and the city passenger transportation was carried out by buses. Sokul The regular tram services continued without any problems with the feeding of the energy lines, Ar he said. Source: www.medya73.com
- Electric Failure Due to İZBAN Missed Expeditions 14/07/2013 İZBAN Expeditions Due to Electrical Failure: İzmir Suburban Transport System (İZBAN), which carries passengers on the Aliağa-Cumaovası line in Izmir, interrupted the trains due to the electricity failure between Aliağa- Menemen. Transportation between Aliağa and Menemen is provided by the municipal buses provided by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. Aliaga and Menemen district of the line that feeds the electricity line due to electricity failure this morning from the 07.00 Aliaga'dan Izmir, those who want to go, İZBAN trains did not work hard to learn. Many citizens who wanted to catch up with the job and the airport used taxis and special vehicles in order to reach the Menemen-Cumaovası line, where the İZBAN flights continued normally. Experienced ...