Students Travel to IETT's History
IETT archive selected black-and-white photographs created with the "Journey to History-IETT with photos" exhibition met with students.
The exhibition titled lar Journey to History and IETT with Photographs r, which had previously attracted great interest in the places where they were exhibited, met with students at Doğa College. The exhibition sheds light on Istanbul's annual 142 annual public transportation history, and thanks to the exhibition, the students travel to IETT's 142 annual history. The exhibited photographs include trams, trolleybuses and buses, which are considered to be the militaries of public transportation in Istanbul.
The first subway work in the history of the world started with the London Underground, and the world's second Metro was opened in Istanbul as the 'Tunnel'. This opening and later modernization of the square frame photos, around Istanbul and Istanbulliler'nin changes to the present day with the images of the journey to the history of the exhibition at all Doğa College campuses were presented to the appreciation of teachers, students and parents.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- New buses of İETT entered Istanbul service (Video) 15/10/2013 The new buses of IETT entered Istanbul's service: 758 new IETT bus with the participation of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan entered the service of Istanbulites. A nostalgic tram model was presented to Erdogan at the opening. At the inauguration ceremony of the buses organized in Ataşehir; Prime Minister Erdogan, as well as Economy Minister Zafer Caglayan, AK Party Deputy Chairman Suleyman Soylu, AK Party Istanbul Provincial Chairman Aziz Babuşcu and Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbas as well as many Istanbulites attended. Prime Minister Erdogan welcomed the attendees with the sign of Rabia. Erdogan said, edil Don't forget Rabia Square! Let him know. All…
- Xanthi exchange fee 31 TL for students until December 16/12/2013 Xantom change fee 31 TL for students until December: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Council, at the meeting, the citizens on the requests and complaints of the base stations to be transported to places that will not harm the environment and people decided to do the necessary work. 5 It was decided that the change fee of Ankarakart, which will start to be used in buses, metro and Ankaray as of January, will continue as 1 TL for students. Furthermore, it was decided that a thousand TL criminal proceedings would be applied to the unauthorized excavations on the boulevards, streets or streets without following the rules. The meeting of the Metropolitan Municipality Council, chaired by Ali İhsan Ölmez, was held by 5 Büyük
- İkitelli - Ataköy Metro Line Project Construction and electromechanical works tender was postponed to 29 September 2015 11/09/2015 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality İkitelli - Ataköy Metro Line Project The deadline for the submission of the tender for the construction and electromechanical works tender was postponed to 29 September 2015 The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Rail System Department The teklif İkitelli - Ataköy Metro Line Construction and Electromechanical Works new developments related to the yapım construction yapım tender were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The deadline for submission of the tender is 14 September 2015. Specifications can be obtained from the following address during working hours for 29 TL. - ...
- Dudullu-Bostancı subway line construction tender is postponed to 29 September 2015 11/09/2015 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Dudullu - Bostanci Metro Line Project The deadline for submission of the tender for construction and electronic works, underground transfer centers, warehouse area and administration building and control center was postponed to 29 date. New developments were recorded in the tender for Construction and Electronic Works, Underground Transfer Centers (Parking Lots), Warehouse and Management Building and Control Center Construction. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The deadline for the deadline for submission of the tender is 2015 September 10.
- Procurement Notice: Haliç - Kemerburgaz Dekovil Line Construction Work (Postponed to 01.02.2017 Date) 04/01/2017 Construction of the Golden Horn - Kemerburgaz Dekovil Line TC ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY, RAIL SYSTEM DEPARTMENT, EUROPEAN SIDE RAIL SYSTEM DIRECTOR Haliç - Kemerburgaz Dekovil Line Construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2016 / 465680 1-a) Address: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Additional Service Building, M. Nezihi Ozmen Mahallesi Kasim Sk. No.62 34010 Merter GÜNGÖREN / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 0 212 449 41 75 - 449 41 X
- Tender Announcement: Construction of Sivas-Erzincan Railway Project Section II Infrastructure Construction (Delayed to 15.08.2018 Date) 15/09/2017 Construction of Sivas-Erzincan Railway Project Section II Infrastructure Construction Construction of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) Sivas-Erzincan Railway Project Section II (Km 79 + 880-118 + 525) Infrastructure Construction works, 4734 According to the first article, the tender procedure will be made between certain tenderers. 20 will be invited to submit a bid for the candidates listed in the pre-qualification specification. The detailed information regarding the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 6 / 2017 439804-a) Address of the Administration: TCDD OPERATION GENERAL DIRECTORATE ANAFARTALAR İ
- Kayseri-Mersin-Adana railway electrification tender will be held on 12.01.2012 12/12/2011 THE INSTALLATION OF ELECTRIFICATION FACILITIES TO THE RAILWAY LINE TREATMENT GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY STATE RAILWAYS GENERAL DIRECTORATE (TCDD) Kayseri-Boğazköprü-Ulukışla-Yenice, Mersin-Yenice-Adana-Toprakkale Line-Out Electrification Facilities Construction work The tender according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19 will be tender. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2011 / 191173 1-Administration a) Address: TALATPASA BULVARI NO: 3 06330 GAR ALTINDAĞ-ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 0 312 309 05 15 239 E) e-mail address of the tender document can be seen at: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 4139-The subject of the tender is a) Posta
- Successful students come to Erciyes from Uchisar to get ski training 03/03/2015 Successful Students come from Uchisar to Erciyes and take ski training: Uchisar Municipality sends skiers to Kayseri Erciyes Ski Center on weekends in order to reward successful students. Successful students from various schools in Uchisar, which is one of the most important tourism centers of Cappadocia region, are rewarded with ski training by the municipality. 6 within the framework of the project. Class learning 15 children are taken to Kayseri Erciyes Ski Center on Saturdays. Here, children who take ski training have the opportunity to have fun while all the expenses are covered by the Municipality of Uçhisar. Awaken interest in skiing, loving this sport, healthy living behavior for students Kayak
- SDU Students Enjoy the Ski Center with Snow 25/02/2016 SDÜ'lu Students are enjoying the ski center with the Karliyayla at the beginning: Located in the 26 km southeast of our city, on the rising mountain mass between the Egirdir and Kovada Lakes, the Davraz Mountain-Karlıyayla Winter Sports Tourism Center is the center of winter tourism with its modernity and quality. Davraz Ski Center offers important opportunities for those who want to live in winter, with advantageous tariffs and facilities, and offers the opportunity to ski with a great view of Lake Eğirdir. In the Ski Center, with the softness of natural texture and excellent snow quality, the skiers will be able to take the ç
- Adana metro and City buses are used by students 15/09/2014 Adana metro and City buses are being used by students: The large-scale reaction to public transportation in Adana continues. Several segments of the society are demanding the withdrawal of the 35 rate. In the meantime, the data obtained by the municipal buses and subways are mostly used by students. DAILY 100 THOUSAND PASSENGER CARRIED According to the data, in Adana, the metro carries 100 over a thousand passengers with the buses connected to the Metropolitan Municipality. Municipal buses 69 bin 300, the metro also provides daily transportation of the city 31 280 people. A large portion of the transported vehicles of Adana Metropolitan Municipality are Adana