Özen is part of the publication group Raillynews Rayhaber readers and the world with the developments in the world of rail system Rayhaber shares with you.
Raillynews, which broadcasts all kinds of rail system news in national and international platforms in English, continues to broadcast with its followers and news archive.
Rayhaber, the number one news site of rail systems, once again revealed the English-language news site Raillynews. Who closely follow the development of the rail system in the world Raillynews also share with the world the developments in Turkey.
You can follow Raillynews to be aware of the world of rail systems. Please CLICK HERE
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Rayihale (Special News) is a tender site where you can find all tenders related to Rail Systems 23/01/2013 As part of Özen's broadcasting group, Rayihale shares all of the auctions with Rayhaber readers, along with all the auctions of the rail system world. Rayhaber, the number one news site of rail systems, once again revealed Rayihale, the auction site to share all the auctions of rail systems with the documents. Turkey and instantly with any classified documents to tender concerning drop from seasoned rail system in the world able to achieve. In addition, Rayihale shares the results of the tender, the companies participating in the tender and the bids submitted to the tenderers free of charge. You have to reach all tenders related to rail systems ray
- RaillyNews for English news on rail systems 13/12/2012 Our Raillynews site, where you can follow all kinds of rail system news in national and international platforms, in English, is on display. Raillynews, which has been broadcasting only for 6 a month, continues its broadcasting with special news, maps, videos, content enriched about railways and rail vehicles. In this short time, we are ahead of many news sites with our special news which is followed by the whole world. As part of the Özen Publishing Group, Raillynews works with RayHaber to announce national news to the world press. News in Europe, Asia, America, Africa and Australia are categorized Avrupa
- Innotrans 2012 Fair, which we will attend as RAYHABER and RAILLYNEWS, organizes special events for the press 12/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. InnoTrans 2012 will hold special tours at 17-18 September 2012 fair for press partners and press members. For more information please click: Raillynews
- Rayhaber and Raillynews 8 will be held in Shanghai, China. Metro World Summit becomes official press partner for 2013 (Special News) 11/07/2013 Rayhaber and Raillynews 8 to be held in Shanghai, China. Metro World Summit became the official press partner of 2013 event (Special Report) Metro World 2013 Summit will be held in 11-13 September in Shanghai, China. Within the scope of the event, large subway operators, civil servants and industrial organizations, institute planning, tunnel and construction companies, urban rail vehicle production groups will come together to discuss the challenges of the metro world, the development of urban rail systems, intelligence and efficiency and synthesis problems. For more information on the event, please click: Raillynews
- Rayhab Raillynews Turkey and Land Transport Infrastructure Conference was covered by official press partner with 2013 IQPC (Special Report) 19/07/2013 Rayhab and Raillynews Turkey Land Transport Infrastructure Conference was the official media partner of 2013 scope of IQPC: Turkey Land Transport Infrastructure 2013 Conference 27 - 29 November 2013 between the scope düzenlenecektir.konferans in Ankara, Turkey's capital, project management in the railways and road transport projects, review of highway projects, bridge and tunnel projects and project finance. Conference location Ankara Dedeman Hotel Please click here to get detailed information about the conference
- TCDD Denies Dump News in High Speed Railway Construction 20/10/2017 Bursa, the central Osmangazi district Demirtaş location near the site of Barbaros fast train construction work in the region upon the notification of a number of ambulance and rescue team has been referred to the news is given. As in the news, the Bursa-Bilecik High Speed Train Project, which is being carried out by our Corporation, did not have a dent event. Only the construction of the project in the scope of Bursa-Bilecik High Speed Train Project Bursa-Yenisehir Infrastructure Construction km 60 + 325 During the construction of the 4 viaduct in Demirtaş area, a worker belonging to the contractor company fell from the scaffolding at a height of approximately 5 and was transferred to the hospital.
- Innotrans 2012 Fair, which we participated as RAYHABER and RAILLYNEWS, started 19/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, is being held in 18.09.2012 - 21.09.2012 in Berlin, Germany. Railway Traffic Technology, Rail Vehicles, Passenger Services, Highway Planning, Communication Technology, Information Processing Installation, Logistics, Tunnel Crossing Construction, Railway Engineering, Railway, Building Parts, Signaling Systems, Vehicle, Traffic Control, Bridge Construction, Freight Transportation Systems, Equipment (2.500), which has more than 18.09.2012 companies operating in product and service groups such as Transport Equipment, Transportation Technology, IT Services, Security Systems, opened its doors to visitors yesterday (2012). Yolcu Inno Trans XNUMX ileri railway technologies, infrastructure, tunnel construction and passenger “
- Our International News Site on Rail Systems "Raillynews.com" Started 02/04/2012 Rail systems in the area of Turkey, which is the most comprehensive and up to date news sites "Rayhaber.co" is new ground threw Turkey's first English-language news site rail "I raillynews.co" u create. "Raillynews.com", which started broadcasting on 31 in March, continues to offer the developments in the world of rail systems in English. Please click here to be aware of developments in the world in the rail systems sector: http://www.raillynews.com/
- Bursa will be one of the production centers in the world on the rail system 28/01/2014 Bursa will be one of the production centers on the rail system in the world: Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the steps taken in the development of the rail system in the city by taking the sure steps are taken, as well as the production of local trams, as well as industrial parts in Bursa began to be produced, he said. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe visited Durmazlar Makine and examined local tram production works on site. President Altepe, the city by drawing attention to the pioneering rail systems, "'Bursa at the beginning of the period, rail systems will become one of the production centers in the world,' he said. In the production of tram in Bursa, BursaRay and subway vehicles in the tender to go out, while preparing them for construction ray
- Kadir Topbas, the longest rail system in the world will be in Istanbul 12/06/2016 Kadir Topbas, the longest rail system in the world will be in Istanbul: Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbas, "2019 400 mileage road will do in 999. Finally the rail system will reach the XNUMX mile. This will be the longest rail system in the world," he said. Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım attended the groundbreaking ceremony of the Bakırköy-Bahçelievler-Kirazlı metro line. Minister of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, AK Party Deputy Chairman Hayati Yazıcı, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş and Istanbul Governor Vasip Şahin attended the ceremony. The program started with a moment of silence and reading of the National Anthem. Here is a conversation Burada