Ahmet Tire (54), who returned from the grocery shopping at the Elvankent train station in Ankara, lost his life under the high-speed train from the Eskişehir direction.
Neighborhood residents, the only safe point in the region to cross the road to the bottom of the passageway is filled with water, so the pedestrians experienced trouble, he said.
Despite the phone call to ASKİ, who claimed that the water in the lower passage of the residents of the neighborhood, they expressed their reaction to the accident.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 1 killed by trains in Maltepe district of Istanbul 07/05/2013 In Istanbul, Maltepe district of 1 people hit the train killed according to the information, yesterday evening at the time 21.30 ranks occurred in Maltepe. The suburban train from Pendik to Haydarpaşa was hit by Fahri Kollik, who came in front of the pedestrian zone in the vicinity of Maltepe Station. In the examination made by the medical teams to the scene upon the notification of the mechanic and passengers, it was determined that Kollik died. Kollik died in the accident at the time of a person was said to have been investigated, the incident was reported. Following the investigation of the police and the prosecutor, Kollik's body was removed to the Kartal Lütfi Kırdar Training and Research Hospital morgue. Due to the accident the train service sefer
- A person was killed in Malatya as a result of a train crash 14/01/2016 A person killed in Malatya as a result of a train crash: a person trying to cross the railway line in Malatya 75-year-old person, died as a result of the trauma of a train not noticed. Mehmet Özduran, who was in the Beylerderesi district of Malatya in the district of Yeşilyurt in Malatya, died as a result of the passenger train crash when he was trying to cross the railway. The accident occurred in the district of Yeşilyurt district of Beylerderesi 75. Express train between Adana Elazig, Mehmet Özduran'a trying to cross the rail. Ozduran body, the impact of the crash, died at the scene. After the incident, the train's engineer Eyüp Ç. in his statement, "I did not notice the old person because of the tunnel exit,"
- One Person Struck by the Metrobus Has Lost His Life (Video) 12/04/2013 Metrobüsün struck a person lost his life Beylikdüzü Moving to the direction of Zincirlikuyu metrobus suddenly hit a person on the road. The pedestrian lost his life on the pedestrian. Metrobus from Beylikdüzü to Zincirlikuyu, suddenly hit the road in front of the car hit someone. Metrobus passengers on the incident immediately told the health teams. Shortly after the intervention of all the medical teams from the scene, the name of the male died. Forensic Medicine Institute Morgu'na removed. Metrobus driver was taken to the Kıraç Police Station for his testimony. http://youtu.be/JmNW6VBEbuI Source: www.hurriyet.com.tr
- A passenger hit by a passenger train in Sivas 22/09/2015 In Sivas, a passenger was hit by a passenger train. The accident occurred at 19.45 ranks on the railroad opposite Cumhuriyet University Housing Complex. 51123 4 September Blue Train operated by Ahmet Kunduz and Rahman Meric on the Malatya-Ankara route hit Azmi Yildirim (57) passing through the rails. Lightning could not notice because of the dark machine, the train was able to stop about 10 meters. 112 health teams from the scene, Azmi Yildirim died in their investigation determined. After examination of the funeral police teams, Cumhuriyet University Medical Faculty Research and Application Hospital morgue was removed. About 1 hours waiting at the scene Yaklaşık
- Woman Struck by the Train in Elazığ Lost Her Life 27/03/2018 The accident occurred between Elazığ and Kızılay neighborhood. Edinilen to go to the health center, 2 mother of children XMUM X years old Velvet Steel, trying to pass the train from the Railway Station Harput station, bearing gypsum trains hit the train. Not realizing that they hit the woman and the load back to the 53 hours after returning the mechanics, train tracks realized the woman's lifeless body. Upon this, the mechanics called health and police teams at the scene. Medical teams from the scene of the incident determined that the steel. Crime scene investigation teams work for the autopsy of steel's lifeless body ler
- Lost in a mentally disabled life 09/05/2013 A mentally disabled person in Adana has lost his mentally disabled person. The incident occurred at 05.20, Yeşilevler, on the railway passing through the Yeşilevler Quarter. It was learned that his name was Kürşat and the mentally disabled person was on his way by a freight train from Adana to Mersin. Kürşat drifting about 100 meters with the impact of the impact, died at the scene. Upon the notification of the citizens who saw the accident, police teams were referred to the region. After being struck by Kürşat, the driver of the train who was standing was taken by the police. Closed to transportation after accident sonrası
- The driver of the tractor hit by the train lost his life 31/05/2014 The driver of the tractor was hit by the train: the passenger train hit the Izmir Torbalı Ödemiş driver's driver lost his life. According to the statement made by the General Directorate of TCDD, the 32328 passenger train, which ran the Ödemiş-Basmane expedition, hit the tractor with a trailer with 45 HV 168 plate at the level crossing. The investigation was initiated by the public prosecutor and the TCDD about the accident that the tractor driver lost his life.
- Bike hit by a train on a crossing at a closed level crossing 18/10/2016 On the closed level crossing the train was hit by a bicycle. A train crossed by a train crossing through Adana passed a train. According to information obtained, Seyhan Fevzipaşa neighborhood of the district Ali Tecilli (60), his bike to the house set out in the evening. Not being aware of the train passing through the crossroads to cross the road, the layman died as a result of the train crash. While the train could stop after about 100 meters, the mechanic was taken to the police station by the police from the scene. The coroner's body was removed from the morgue for forensic medicine. Police launched an investigation into the accident.
- Turkish boy killed by train hit in US 03/07/2017 In the US, the Turkish boy who was hit by the train lost his life. According to local media reports, Reyhan Safoglu, VRE trains serving in the state of Virginia near the Clifton area died as a result of the crash. Mother Emel Safoglu, said in a statement, always fearful and loving smile of her daughter would remember that by saying "This was not the fault of anybody, only the fate of my daughter was like that. He was full of life." he said. Safoglu went to the Hemlock Overlook Regional Park in Clifton for a walk with his brother Baris Safoglu and his cousin Michael Lorentz.
- Manisada Old Man Struck by Train 24/02/2018 The old man who was hit by Uşak Express in Salihli district of Manisa lost his life. According to information obtained from the event, Mithatpaşa neighborhood Altınordu occurred in the pedestrian crossing. Izmir Uşak and made the morning 07.30 Basmane Gardan moving TCDD Transport Inc. belonging to the engineer Şükrü T. 32601 administration under the command Xnumx year-old Zeynel Besim Uysal was hit. Uysal severely injured by the impact, the first intervention at the scene after the medical teams were taken to the State Hospital Salihli. Uysal, died despite all the interventions. Police have launched an investigation into the accident and killed Zaynel Besim Uysal, who died as a result of a train crash, in Salihli.