Ansaldo STS won the tender for the installation of a signaling system for the 14.7 km extension of the Perth metropolitan railway line 17.900.000 million Euro (A 7,5 $), which was opened by PTA of Western Australia's Public Transport organization.
Ansaldo STS undertook the signaling and design work for the new extension. In addition, Ansaldo will also install STS Automatic Train Protection technology.
The project is expected to be completed in approximately 2 years.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Ansaldo wins auctions in signaling and train control in the US and Australia 11/04/2012 Ansaldo STS has won 81.7 million Euro train control and signaling auctions in the US and Australia. Ansaldo STS Corporation signed an agreement with the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) for € 73.4m for the supply of the intelligent train control (PTC) system to be used in SEPTA regional rail system operating in five districts of Philadelphia. In Australia, Ansaldo signed a signaling and train control contract for the € 7.8m within the framework of the development project of the Ravensworth Mining Complex in New Hunter Valley, New South Wales. Source: Raillynews
- EurasiaRail 2012 Railway, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition Participant ANSALDO STS 09/03/2012 We will share our urban and intercity rail system solutions at the EurasiaRail 8 fair which will be held at Istanbul Expo Center between 10-2012 March 2012 as ANSALDO STS. 9. We will be pleased to welcome you to our booth, E1b area, ANSALDO STS stand.
- Ansaldo STS 23/12/2010 Address: 3 5 16151 39 010 6 55 21 11 39 010 6 55 29 39 6.5.23 8.6 8.9 8.11 10.4 XNUMX Internet: http://www.ansaldo-sts.com Contact: Herr Francesco Follieri XNUMX XNUMX Xnumx XNUMX XNUMX
- ANSALDO STS EurasiaRail at 2013 07/03/2013 We will share our urban and intercity rail system solutions at the EurasiaRail 7 fair which will be held at Istanbul Expo Center between 9-2013 March 2013 as ANSALDO STS. 9. We will be pleased to welcome you to our stand at ANSALDO STS, located in c1 area.
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Ansoldo STS company won the ETCS division 1 tender from Gebze to Köseköy 13/02/2012 Ansoldo STS company won the ETCS section 1 signaling, telecommunication and automation systems tender for the high speed train project between Ankara and Istanbul, which will be held by Salini Costruttori / DOS / Kolin joint venture. 2014 envisages the completion date. Ansoldo STS will supply onboard equipment within the scope of ETCS Section 2010 for 80 electric locomotive which TCDD ordered from Hyundai Rotem in December 1 with a separate contract with TCDD. Source: Railway gazette
- EurasiaRail 2012 Railway, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition Participant ANSALDO BREDA 09/03/2012 We will share our intercity and intercity rail system solutions at the EurasiaRail 8 fair, which will be held at 10-2012 March 2012 at Istanbul Expo Center. 9. We will be pleased to welcome you to our booth, E1 B area, ANSALDO BREDA stand.
- Pilbara railway project in Australia postponed for six months 22/11/2012 QR National, Atlas Iron and Brockman Mining in Western Australia, Pilbara 3,5 billion A iron ore Pilbara railway project planned to be built in Western Australia, six months due to rising costs, variable iron ore prices and uncertainty regarding the amount of ore to be carried by companies on the said railway line reportedly postponed. Atlas Iron had agreed with local coal transport company QR National to conduct a feasibility study for the iron ore project. The study was expected to be completed by the end of this year and the construction works were expected to end in 2015. Source: SteelOrbis
- STS Spezialtransformatoren GmbH Co KG 27/01/2010 Address: Am Krottenbühl DE 1 - 78333 Stockach Phone: + 49-7771 / 93 00-0 Fax: + 49-7771 / 93 00-85 E-Mail: info@sts-trafo. the Internet: http: // www. 3.2.25 Battery chargers 3.2.49 Inverters 3.2.51 Converters
- STS Rail 27/01/2010 Address: Doulton Road, Cradley Heath GB - B64 5-44 / 1384 56 77 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: Contact: Frau A. Stolker product group 55 Relays 3.2.33 Safety engineering
- STS-TankService GmbH 27/01/2010 Address: Tempelhofer Weg 36 12347 49 Phone: + 30 60000771 49 E-Mail: email@example.com Internet: http://www.sts-tankservice.de Contact: Herr Sven Kahns
- Afyon - Karakuyu Line Segment Project E + M Elektrik won the tender for the construction of signaling and telecommunication systems 12/12/2014 TCDD Afyon - Karakuyu Line Segment Project E + M Elektrik won the tender for the construction of signaling and telecommunication systems. The evaluation of the tender for the work. Has been completed. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 13 TL, which is the approximate cost, was awarded to E + M Elektrik Sistemleri with the bid of 2014 TL. After the legal process expires, the contractor will be invited to the contract. As is known, the companies participating in the tender were as follows: 28.262.850.00. Al-Ka Construction 24.254.509. E + M Electrical Systems E
- AZD Praha company won the tender for TCDD Hasanbey Logistics Center Signaling and Telecommunication Project 08/02/2012 New developments have been recorded on the tender of toplan Construction of Signaling and Telecommunication Systems for Hasanbey Logistics Center Sinyal which was collected by the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate on 20 June 2011. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; AZD Praha company won the tender with the offer of 3.490.170 €. Officials noted that the final decision was announced to companies on the 01 February 2012 day. After the legal process expires, the winning company will be invited to sign the contract. As it is known, other firms participating in the tender were determined as follows: Alstom Transport Dimetronic SA Savronik A.Ş. Thales Transport Building Center <p style = "text-align: center;"> Th
- Urban Railways Fair 2012 Australia - Melbourne 26/04/2012 Urban Railways 2012 Fair 08 / 05 / 2012 - 09 / 05 / 2012 will be held in Melbourne, Australia. Please click for detailed information about the fair
- Western Australia Transport Summit 2012 - Perth 19/06/2012 21-22 2012 to be edited between August 9. Western Australia Transport The 2012 Summit will be held in Perth, Australia to provide industry development to meet growing export demand and to create new ideas for WA's transportation projects and strategies. For detailed information about the organization please CLICK HERE Source: Raillynews
- Australian Ambassador High Speed Rail System in Turkey Beautiful Model For Us 28/03/2013 Australian Ambassador High Speed Rail System for Us Beautiful Model Australia's Ambassador to Ankara in Turkey Biggs in Eskisehir: "High Speed Rail System in Turkey, Good Model For Our Therefore I say to my friends in the Australian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, there are always in case we do make recommendations to Turkey. Sometimes we have to get them suggestions. Australian Ambassador Ian Biggs, in Turkey High speed Train (YHT) said it was a good model for them the system. according to a statement from the governor's office, Ambassador Biggs, Eskisehir In his speech Biggs visited the visit of Tropfest, Australia's most famous short film festival Val
- Australian Consul General Visits TCDD 21/08/2014 Consul General of Australia in Istanbul Visited TCDD: Consul General of Australia in Istanbul Lino STRANGIS visited Deputy Director General of TCDD Adem KAYIŞ in 14 August 2014. BELIS, expressing his pleasure to welcome Australia's Istanbul Consul General STRANGIS at TCDD, stated that this visit was the first step towards developing railway relations between the two countries. Consul General STRANGIS, carried out projects in the field of railways in Turkey closely they followed and expressed their desire to strengthen dialogue between the two countries, the situation of railways in Australia and gave some stunning information about developments in the railway field. Head Consul, between 23-26 September 2014 os
- Australian Ambassador Visits TCDD 24/12/2014 Australian Ambassador Visited TCDD: Australian Ambassador to Ankara James Larsen visited TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman in his office. Turkey and to discuss the potential cooperation opportunities in the field of railways across Australia in a period Larsen expressing his pleasure to welcome you to TCDD Karaman, they are experts of both countries railways will collaborate in different areas and said that he desired to be made to participate in our Entity to the conference to be held. Karaman, but he said it's the first step to be taken towards cooperation was invited to Turkey in order to share the knowledge and experience of an expert from Australia is not possible. Ambassador Larsen, General Manager Karaman'i 4-5 March 2015 Büyükel
- Australian Ambassador visits TCDD 26/03/2016 Australian Ambassador visited the TCDD: Australian Ambassador James Martin Larsen General Manager Omar visited the Stars Australia, Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia, Ambassador James Martin Larsen and the Australian Consulate General in charge of Business Development Manager Özgür Tuna General on 23 March 2016 He visited Director Ömer Yıldız in his office. Larsen is the impressive railway investment realized in Turkey, while emphasizing the rail sector, he said that there is a potential area of cooperation between the two countries. Recent developments in the field of railways in Australia and Turkey, the final status of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project, TCDD project priorities, there was an exchange of ideas about how to ensure safety on the railways. Ambassador Larsen, Büyükel
- Australia, 40 will apologize for the previous Granville train disaster 16/01/2017 Australia, 40 apologize for the previous Granville train disaster: The New South Wales (NSW) State 40 will apologize to families who lost their loved ones in the Granville train disaster after years. 18 In this tragic incident on January 1977, the suburban train took off the rails near the Granville train station and the bridge collapsed on the wagons; 83 was killed and 213 was injured. Minister of Transport, Andrew Constance made a statement to the ABC, including apology for those affected. , No doubt, everyone is very upset about this, Con Constance said. … Over the years, our nation has had to deal with one of the most terrible disasters in its history. “
- 29 Person Injured In Tram And Truck In Australia Injured 22/05/2017 29 Injured in Australia Tram and truck collided: In Melbourne, Australia, 29 was reportedly injured in the collision of a tram and a truck. The accident occurred at the 8.00 local time at the crossing near Melbourne Zoo. 29 people on the tram with the truck driver in the accident were slightly injured. With the severity of the collision, the tram and the truck were heavily damaged. Some of the injured were taken to hospital and some of them were treated at the scene and were not critical. The investigation of the police started accidentally.
- Driverless Freight Train Starts in Australia 21/09/2018 The unmanned freight train that derailed in Devonport, Tasmania, Australia, was derailed and a possible catastrophe was prevented. According to the Tasmanian police, the uncontrolled unmanned freight train, which was out of control, was forced out of the derailment near Devonport and it was said that a possible catastrophe was undermined. Police inspector Stuart Wilkinson said that the cement-laden train went at a speed of about 50 km an hour. He said that the police teams had begun driving their sirens for several minutes to inform the people of the region of the danger. Ç Obviously the timing was critical,. Wilkinson said. The train was heading towards Devonport and it was necessary to inform the residents that the train was heading in that direction. Unfortunately, devr
- World's First Train Robot in Australia 05/01/2019 In Australia, an iron mining company, Rio Tinto, launched the fully automated rail network with the world's largest train robot. The railway network in Pilbara, Western Australia, has a length of about 800 kilometers. Trains run an hour-long journey, including loading and unloading of cargo. The company spokesman said that this system is a first in the world. This road, the world's first self-sustaining heavy-duty heavy-duty rail network, is at the very top of the 40 million-dollar project. A completely self-controlling Tamamen
- Yapı Merkezi wins tender for the construction of Awash-Weldie Railway in Ethiopia with $ 1 billion bid 09/07/2012 Yapı Merkezi won the tender for the Ethiopian Railway Administration's 390 kilometer Awash-Weldie Railway, with a $ 1 billion bid. In addition to the tunnels and stations on the railway network, Yapı Merkezi will also provide signaling systems for vehicles that reach an 1.7 speed per hour. The Ethiopian Awash söz Weldie Railway Project 120 was one of the largest contracts that a Turkish construction firm won alone without any partners abroad, with a billion dollars. In 1.7, Yapı Merkezi also worked with the Japanese Consortium in the construction of the 2009 billion dollar Dubai Metro. Ethiopian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia's capital city Proj
- Who won TCDD's very high-speed train tender? 18/11/2012 Who won the very high speed train purchase of TCDD 7 annual maintenance-repair and cleaning services with the very high-speed 6 train set and the lowest bid in the tender for the procurement of a simulator set .. Within the scope of the Ankara-Konya High Speed Rail Line Project annual maintenance-repair and cleaning services with the very high-speed 7 train set and a set of simulators in the tender for the procurement of the lowest bid with 6 million 263 thousand 510 dollars from the Chinese company CNR Changchun'dan said. The Republic of Turkey Railways (TCDD) a written statement, following the postponement of the project twice ...