TCDD is in a continuous work for both renewing existing lines and adding new lines. In particular, it replaces the existing old rail technology and switches to a new and more up-to-date system of high-speed trains. High-speed trains provide this conversion.
In TCDD 2003 began to lay high-speed train lines.First line, the total length 533 km. Istanbul-Eskişehir-Ankara line. Ankara-Eskişehir part of the line, which is currently in use, consists of 245 km and travel time is 95 minutes. Trial expeditions 23 April, 2007, commercial voyages started at 13 May, 2009. The Eskişehir-İstanbul section of the line is expected to be completed at 2009. In 2012, when the line is connected with Marmaray, daily international trains will be realized between the first continents.
Map of TCDD Railway, railway in Turkey, railways, TCDD, FDI, information on trains and station in the map below:
TCDD Interactive Railway Map
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- TCDD High Speed Train Map | TCDD Conventional Train Map 04/07/2012 High Speed Train (YHT), is Turkey's first high-speed train. With the start of the expedition yht'n Turkey among countries using this technology in Europe 6., 8 the world. country. TCDD to determine the name of this train surveyed a poll to get a high rating of the "Turkish Star", "Turkuaz", "Snowdrop", "High Speed Train", "Steel Wing", "Lightning" among the names such as High Speed Train has been decided by the decision. . Open YHT Lines: Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train 523 with a length of even the following stops are: -Polate, -Eskişehir, -Bozüyük, -Bilecik, -Pamukova, -Sapanca, -Zamza, -Gebze, -Pendik Total 9 station from the passenger reception made Ankara…
- Map of Ankaray | Map of Ankaray Line and Ankaray Stops 11/04/2012 We have prepared the comprehensive route and map of Ankara subway and light rail system Anrakay for you in an interactive environment: Ankaray Map: Ankaray Metro Line, Ankaray Stops - A1 metro line serves between Dikimevi- Aşti bus station and the stops are as follows: Dikimevi Kurtulus College Kızılay Demirtepe Maltepe Tandoğan Beşevler Bahçelievler Emek AŞTİ Working hours: 06: 00 - 24: Serving between 00 hours, Ankaray has a connection to Ankara subway at Kızılay station. Cost and capacity: Ankaray, which was built in 1992 and cost 550 million German marks, started its operations in the summer of 1996. The 8,5 is km
- Railway Route Map YHT TCDD and Current Lines 2019 27/02/2019 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the Regional Directorate of Turkish State Railways and railway lines 2019-date maps showing the border in rayhaber.com. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the current map page to share them with you. The maps were prepared by TCDD and the year 2019 is the map showing the current railway routes. We are sharing these maps with you on our site for those who want to learn about the railways and to learn the route routes. TCDD shows new railway lines and maps will be published on our site. Turkish State Railways Click on the map to view the map in high resolution 1 Istanbul Turkish State Railways TCDD also REGIONAL OFFICE MAP. Area,…
- TCDD Rail Systems projects historical development map 04/01/2012
- TCDD Railways Map 2018 - High Resolution 04/07/2012 Map TCDD railways: Republic of Turkey State Railways TCDD, or simply regulating the railway transport in the Republic of Turkey is operating and controlling the government. The map, which is printed annually for this institution, is printed on the map of TCDD Railways and distributed to the necessary public institutions. Turkish State Railways official railway map is possible to download from the following links: Turkish State Railways map Size: 0 x 11575 Revision: April 6497 Scale: 2018: 1 Click here to download (1.800.00 MB) Size: 27,5 x 11575 Revision: April 6497 Scale: 2012: 1 Click here to download (1.800.00 MB)
- Map of TCDD Year of 1956 20/03/1998 The TCDD map in 1956 is as follows: The special TCDD map prepared by the French in 1956 is provided by RayHaber. Railway lines, pipelines and airports are shown on the map.
- TCDD Map in 2001 24/12/2011 TCDD Map in 2001
- TCDD 7. Region Eskişehir - Alayunt -Balıkesir Line Electrification Project The proposals of the tender for the preparation of EIA report, study, project, application and map map for 6 Unit transformer center were collected. 08/04/2013 TCDD 7. Region Eskişehir - Alayunt -Balıkesir Line Electrification Project The proposals of the tender for the preparation of EIA report, study, project, application and consignment map were collected to the transformer center of 6 units. Turkish State Railways (TCDD) 7. Regional Directorate of Eskişehir - Alayunt -Balıkesir Line Electrification Project; The proposals of the tender for the preparation of EIA Report, Survey, Project, Application and Expropriation Map for 6 Unit Transformer Center (21,7 km) were collected on 28 March 2013. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; firms and their bids (¨) were determined as follows: Elte Elektrik 122.605 TL Eltem - Tek Elektrik 149.797 TL And Elektrik 159.820 TL söz
- TCDD Railways Map 20/04/2018 Current Railways TCDD map: Map of Railways TCDD is currently being offered to you at very high resolution. You can also download the current World Railway map from our website. TCDD Railway Map: TCDD railways official maps able to download from the following link: MAP OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY STATE RAILWAYS
- TCDD Passenger Transport Map 31/08/2013 Shuttle TCDD Map: average share of railways, railway lines is about 2% throughout the passenger transportation market are used yl Turkey 45 active. Considering the major medium and long routes, the passenger transport share from the passenger transport market is calculated as 21 on average. This rate goes up to% 50 on some tracks. A double outline (Eskişehir Express) 01.01.2012 units (Haydarpaşa-Adapazarı) were canceled from the date of 8 within the scope of Ankara-İstanbul YHT Project. 01.02.2012 double outline since 7 (16), which is operated between Anatolia, Ankara, Fatih, Başkent, Cumhuriyet, Sakarya, Meram Expresses and Haydarpaşa-Adapazarı.
- TCDD Turkey Rail System Map 14/12/2007 TCDD rail map of Turkey - Turkey TCDD Rail System Map (interactive) and the renewal of existing lines of TCDD is constantly a work in progress for both new lines added. In particular, it replaces the existing old rail technology and switches to a new and more up-to-date system of high-speed trains. High-speed trains provide this conversion. In TCDD 2003 began to lay high-speed train lines.First line, the total length 533 km. Istanbul-Eskişehir-Ankara line. Ankara-Eskişehir part of the line, which is currently in use, consists of 245 km and travel time is 95 minutes. Trial expeditions 23 April, Deneme
- 1911 Year Bursa Railway Map 10/12/2011 1911 Year Bursa Railway Map
- Have you ever looked at the railroad map? 13/08/2013 Have you ever looked at the railway map: There is a clear difference between the north and the east of the Mediterranean in terms of the rail network. Railways in North Africa are rarely available. The process of economic development has something to do with the geography we live in. Could the United States be such a developed country if it didn't have so many, interconnected streams? Those who think about it, it says. Those rivers served directly to the emergence of a single market and market integration. The same is true for Europe. The main road system that connects the cities in the country is the 1740. Network of water channels Su
- Germany Railway Map 11/01/2012 Deutsche Bahn (German Railways) is the main railway infrastructure preparer and operator in the country. Although Deutsche Bahn is a private institution, all its shares are held by the state. InterCityExpress or ICE is a high-speed train group controlled by Deutsche Bahn. These trains organize flights between major cities in Germany or between countries. Some of the cities where the flight is organized are Zürich, Vienna, Paris, Amsterdam, Liège and Brussels. The railway system is also common among small cities. There are regular trains from small cities at least every two hours. In all major urban areas, however, S-Bahn, U-Bahn and Strassenbahn la
- Railway Company Map 18/01/2019 Railway companies operating in Turkey have listed below the map. You can query the company closest to you by category, you can get detailed information about domestic manufacturing and suppliers on the map. If your company is not here please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- From Turkey-Europe Ro-La Train Routes and Map 04/03/2012 TCDD continues to work intensively for the last three years in order to create and implement the infrastructure of Ro-La transport, which is the indispensable transport type of the future. In this context, TCDD and Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia-Montenegro, Slovenia and Hungary studies were carried out with the participation of sector representatives. As a result of these studies; Turkey from Europe Ro-La transport -Avustury of Istanbul in cooperation with the private sector on the route 3 below (Wels or Salzburg) is planned to be launched between.
- Eurasia Railways Map - High Resolution 05/07/2012 Eurasia Railways Map: Download our Eurasia Railways Map as a high resolution of your 11.575x6497 file. Maps are for information purposes only. Please call the relevant institution to obtain the organism. EURASIA STATE RAILWAYS Map Size: 11575 x 6497 Revision: April 2012 Scale: 1: 1.800.00 Click here to download (17,6 MB)
- Adana Metro Map 09/07/2012 Adana Metro Map: Last updated: 2012 July
- Map of Ankaray 09/07/2012 Ankara Metro and Ankaray Map: Last updated: 2012 July
- Antray - Antalya Tramway Map 09/07/2012 Antray - Antalya Tram Map: Last updated: 2013 May
- Bursa T1 Tram Line Map 09/07/2012 Bursa T1 Tram Line Map: Last Updated: 2012 July
- Gaziantep Rail System Map 09/07/2012 Gaziantep Rail System Map:
- Istanbul Metro Map | Istanbul Metro Map 09/07/2012 Istanbul Metro Map: Istanbul Metro Map, all details are shown on the map, click on the map to enlarge the map of Istanbul Metro. Maps are for information purposes and they should be contacted by their respective authorities. Istanbul Metro Map images are enclosed and click to enlarge. You can also download and print the original Istanbul Metro Map. Also the official Istanbul metro and tram maps were updated. Istanbul Metro Map Last Updated: November 2018 2019 Istanbul Metro Map - Beylikdüzü TÜYAP - Bahçelievler - Kirazlı Metro Rail System: 2017 - Bakırköy - İncirli - İstanbul
- Map of Izmir Metro 09/07/2012 Click to view larger map Last updated: November 2018
- Map of Samsun Light Rail System (Samray) 10/07/2012 Samsun Light Rail System (Samray) Map: Last update: July 2012