Cows fleeing from a farm near the town of Varde in the western Jylland region of Denmark were the 14 cow that hit the train.
Regional Police director Michael Skaarup, a portion of the cows immediately on the railroad, some wounded and a certain distance within the journey of the expression, said: yolunda After the accident between the cities of Varde and Skjern train services could not be done for a long time. Because the cows that hit the train spread over a large area, it took a little longer for the owner to count and keep records and to remove the cows. The owner of the cows was also very affected and was very upset. However, the cows to escape from the farm to examine how guilty the owner is and then will be decided about whether to take legal action, ler he said.
It was also reported that the DSB could institute a lawsuit against the farm owner and demand compensation for train travel. O Animal protection associations have called for better action by horse and livestock farms on the motorway and railroad tracks.
Source : In www.hurriyet.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The train was hit by a train in Karabük 22/05/2016 Ceylan hit by the train in Karabük has been damaged: According to information obtained from the passenger train in the morning Zonguldak Yenice - Karabük from the mountainous area jumping to the train hit the ceylana. Makinistler, stop the train, lying on the ground wounded by taking the gazelle on the train situation was reported to the teams of the National Park Directorate of Karabük. Karabük brought to the railway station gazelle, teams found that the investigation was waste. Ceylan, then the National Parks by the teams, was buried in the forest area.
- Square Expressed At The Horse Hit By The Express 17/04/2017 Karesi Express was hit by a horse: The Karesi Express, which was on the Izmir-Balıkesir route, hit a layered horse in the Horozköy station of Manisa. The horse was hit by a train. At the crossroads of Manisa's Horozköy station, the horse was hit by a train. According to information obtained, the Izmir-Balıkesir expedition Karesi Express Manisa'nın Horozköy station near the level crossing at the level when the horse was hit. The incident occurred at the Basmane Gar, while the Karesi Express, which was moving at 17.45, approached Manisa station. At the time the train approached the gate, the horse was hit by a train. After the accident, the train was stopped by the mechanic. The dead of the horse r
- 8 Sheep Struck by the Cargo Train in Karaman 27/07/2018 Karaman, a level crossing to the sheep, the freight train hit. According to information obtained, Sudurağı town yesterday occurred at noon in the incident occurred in the 59 RY graze past the animals crossing the train to the queue to the pitch. The 44 sheep was killed at the scene of the crash by a freight train belonging to the TCDD of the 8 YD. Gendarmerie teams from the scene upon notification of the effort and resorted to the mechanic's statements. After the operations of the gendarmerie teams, sheep were removed from the scene. The prosecutor's office was informed about the accident and an investigation was initiated in accordance with the instructions. Source: www.karamanca.net
- Karsta Slammed Into The Herd 50 Was Injured (Photo Gallery) 20/05/2014 Karsta Train Herd Hit The 50 Animal Was The Were: In the village of Gediksatılmış, in the town of Kars, Akyaka, the 50 cattle in the herd hit by the train, while the 30 cattle were injured. In the village of Gediksatılmış, in the town of Akyaka of Kars, 50 cattle in the herd shot by the train hit the cattle while 30 cattle were injured. Injured animals were interrupted by the village herder. In the evening, the accident occurred in the village of Gediksatılmış district of Akyaka district. TCDD's Kars-Akyaka expedition to the train, the village of Gediksatılmış citizens hit the herd of animals. 50 cattle in the accident, while the 30 cattle were injured. Injured animals Yar
- UK train crash 5 cow died 28/07/2015 UK train crash 5 killed cow: A train belonging to the Southeastern railways hit the cows on rails last night. London Charing Croos-Ramsgate flights in the city of the city of 21.45 as a result of the result of a collision, the front of the driver's car was derailed. Passengers were not dead or injured, five of the cows hit by the train was announced dead. The train was closed after the 65 train crash. Immediately after the accident, trains using the same route were warned and their voyages stopped. After the fire and rescue teams arrived, the passengers were taken to the nearby Godmersham village and then sent to their homes by alternative means of bus and trains. On the scene Olay
- High Speed Train Accident in Denmark, 8 Dead 03/01/2019 In Denmark, 8 was killed in a train crash on the Great Belt Bridge, which connects the islands of Zealand and Fyn. Danish police, 5'i female, 3'ın men, including a total of 8 people lost their lives. The accident occurred on one of the freight trains on the freight train moving to the island of Funen, where the truck flew to the railroad tracks due to a violent storm and hit the high-speed train to Zealand. Danish State Railways (DSB), the number of people injured in the train crash, the intensive care unit for the rescue of those who are heavily hospitalized specialist doctors from other hospitals are appointed, 131,
- 50 sheep flew to herd train plunged 07/08/2015 50 sheep flew to the herd in the herd: the train that crashed into the herd in Van's Saray district caused the 50 sheep to be. The accident took place in the Çaybağı neighborhood of the Saray district of Van. The train hit the flock of sheep passing over the rails. In the accident 50 was the animal waste. Peasants, such accidents are repeated every year, reacted to the authorities who do not take measures. Citizens, to find a solution to the problem, to meet the damages of the breeders wanted.
- In India, Train Dived into Sheep Herd, Dozens of Sheep Wasted 28/09/2018 In India, when the train arrived, dozens of sheep were attacked. In India, the sheep grazing in the greenery on the edge of the rails experienced a great fear of the train. Korkan sheep rides on the tracks while trying to escape the train. The engineer, who did not want to crush the trains, first stepped on the brake and then whistled as he thought the animals would scare away. Even more panicked sheep on the tracks and the train destroyed the 20 sheep.
- Train, the output of the animals 15/02/2019 Passenger train between Diyarbakir-Batman Bismil-Çöltepe station in an uncontrolled cross between the truck carrying live animals hit. Truck driver was seriously injured. 10 was a small animal. BTS Diyarbakir Branch President Nusret Basması nedeniyle Although we have demanded a plaque in Batman for many years as a union, there has been one or more train wrecks per month due to the lack of a plaque and the absence of barrier-free and uncontrolled passageways between Batman and Diyarbakır. We are expecting the TCDD General Directorate and the municipalities of Batman-Bismil to take necessary measures to prevent these accidents. Mel (Idris Ekinci - Batmansonsöz)
- Prince bridge prince raises Denmark 13/01/2015 The bridge to the prince raised Denmark: the Danish Prince's car allowed the passage of the Danish Prince from one of the bridges shut down because of the Egon storm, which was effective at the weekend, causing controversy in the country. The Egon storm, which has been effective in Denmark in recent days, has caused many bridges across the country to be closed down to vehicle traffic. One of those bridges is the bridge between Sjealland, where Copenhagen is located, and the Storebælt Bridge, which connects the island of Fyn with one of the largest cities in Denmark, Odense. 14 vehicles were not allowed to pass through the bridge that was closed for hours. After his review of the bridge management, the police yap