Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) 2 returns to Ankara Station after a month break. Due to the construction of the Marşandiz Bridge on the Anatolian Boulevard 15 YHTs moving from Xinjiang since June, 17 will start to move from Ankara Station again from August.
The Marşandiz Bridge on the Anatolian Boulevard was demolished and rebuilt by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality on the grounds that it was not safe enough. For this reason, Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya YHT flights, 15 since June 2012 Sincan-Eskişehir-Sincan and Sincan-Konya-Sincan has served between.
During this period, TCDD carried passengers free bus services to Sincan in front of Ankara Railway Station 1 hours before YHT's departure from Xinjiang. In addition, passengers from Ulus, Kizilay and Batikent Sincan direction of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality buses YHT tickets were used free of charge.
After the construction of the Marşandiz Bridge, the 17 will return to Ankara Station from August onwards. From this date onwards, HRCs will start to serve again between Ankara-Eskişehir-Ankara, Ankara-Konya-Ankara.
YHTs departing from Ankara Station will continue taking passengers from Sincan station as before.
Source : I www.haberler.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- İZBAN Strike Done, Expeditions Return to Normality 08/01/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, İZBAN after the end of the strike, the bus and minibus lines created temporarily (9 January Wednesday) announced that it will be removed from the expedition. ESHOT buses and minibuses will return to the normal operating system before the strike. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which organized new bus lines and created additional minibus lines along the İZBAN route during the strike process launched by the employees of İZBAN last December in order to prevent the victims from being victimized, returns to normal working order with the end of the strike. Due to the re-commissioning of the commuter system, the Baghdad Transfer with the number 773 (Tepeköy Transfer), which was created by the General Directorate of ESHOT temporarily, was transferred to Aliağa Transfer-Egekent iy
- YHT's 17 will move from Ankara Station again from August 10/08/2012 Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) 2 returns to Ankara Station after a month break. Due to the construction of the Marşandiz Bridge on the Anatolian Boulevard 15 YHTs moving from Xinjiang since June, 17 will start to move from Ankara Station again from August. The Marşandiz Bridge on the Anatolian Boulevard was demolished and rebuilt by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality on the grounds that it was not safe enough. For this reason, Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya YHT flights, 15 since June 2012 Sincan-Eskişehir-Sincan and Sincan-Konya-Sincan has served between. During this period, TCDD, YHTs from Xinjiang, 1 hours before departure from Ankara Station D
- İZBAN A.Ş. 13 dismissed by the mechanic returns to their jobs 17/10/2012 Ten thousand thousands of Izmir suffered victims in the morning due to the fact that the mechanics did not work in October. İZBAN officials, the mechanic's work to leave the 15 machine contract had terminated. Collective bargaining due to a situation in the High Arbitral Tribunal because of the action can not be done İZBAN officials reported that the workers were fired by a message to the mobile phones. The crisis that started at the Aliağa-Menderes Line operated by the İZBAN Company ended completely. İZBAN Chairman of the Board of Directors TCDD Assistant General Manager İsmet Duman received information about the crisis and made an evaluation meeting. Company officials do not perform their duties in line with the request of the yap
- Nuclear trains are returning 26/04/2013 Nuclear trains are going back to Russia. The analog of such a system has been in the arms of the USSR and Russian Armed Forces since 1987 until 2005. Railway missile complexes in 1993 were not used in accordance with the Strategic Arms Reduction Agreement signed between Russia and the United States. In 2002, Russia withdrew from the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty after the US withdrawal from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Systems Treaty. Experts evaluate the advantages and use perspectives of the railway missile system. Mobility - a method of protection a
- Return to the legendary Orient Express 28/01/2014 The legendary Orient Express is returning: the 126 brings the legendary Orient Express train line, which operates between Paris and Istanbul, to life. The legendary 'Orient Express' train line from Paris to Istanbul is coming back. In the 1883, the Orient Express, which was implemented by a Belgian entrepreneur, connected Istanbul and Paris. Over the years, even though the route has changed from time to time, the line's passengers have always been the most famous names of the period, from British spy TE Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) to German-born American singer-actress Marlene Dietrich. Original voyage at Sirkeci Station British writer Agatha Christie's irk
- Balıkesirere to the gospel! .. Steam Locomotive is returning 23/05/2019 The steam locomotive of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) will be returned to Yunusemre Municipality in Manisa and returned to Balıkesir. With the protocol signed between the General Directorate of TCDD and the Municipality of Yunusemre, the steam locomotive which is rented for one year and taken to Manisa for one year plus 2 thousand 557 is returned to Balıkesir. According to information obtained, after the reactions of Balikesir Mayor Yücel Yilmaz came into operation. As a result of Yılmaz's instruction, it was learned that the steam locomotive would be brought back to Balıkesir. It is suggested that the locomotive will be placed in the area where the taxi stand is located at the Train Station and will be exhibited here. (Balikesirxnumxsaat)
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- YHT'ler Ankara Shopping Festival during the month of June about 6 million pounds of income. 07/07/2012 8 1 294 6 50 294 8 30 237 370 5 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX During the festival, XNUMX discount campaign on the train return tickets also offered the opportunity to travel with the citizens, YHTs. The number of passengers transported by YHTs operating in Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya line during June reached XNUMX at the end of the festival. HRCs generated approximately $ XNUMX million pounds from the XNUMX bin XNUMX passengers they carried during the festival's XNUMX-XNUMX June. Source…
- Cankesen Marşandiz Visited YHT Warehouse Employees 07/12/2018 Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen, Vice President Umit Aydin Marşandiz YHT Warehouse employees visited. President Cankesen and his entourage gathered together with YHT staff at the meeting and listened to the problems of the staff of the HRC. During the negotiations where the mutual consultations were held, General President Can Cankesen gave information about our trade union activities and gave the views of our members. The organization visit to the marşandize was accompanied by Atilla Demirtunç, the head of the Ankara branch of the NNXX branch, Mustafa Adak, the head of the Malatya branch, Utku Subaşı, the representative of the Muğla province, and the members of the branch board of directors and the representatives of the workplace.
- Trains Return to Ankara YHT Station 16/03/2019 13 was taken to Eryaman YHT Train Station from 2 in January due to infrastructure works. . With the completion of the infrastructure works, high-speed train services in Istanbul, Eskişehir and Konya started to be constructed again from the Ankara YHT station. TCDD General Directorate of Transport, said in a statement, "Dear passengers, all high-speed train service from Eryaman 15 March 2019 Ankara YHT Gar has been received since the date" said.