High-level rail officials of member states of the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) will discuss developments in the railway sector in Ankara.
TCDD a written statement from, education in the member countries of the senior railway officials, the developments in the railway sector 26-28 be held in Ankara between June stating will discuss in workshops and meetings, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan , Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan's top railway officials reportedly attended.
The United Nations and ECO will also send representatives of the Islamic Development Bank / UN-ECE Uniform Railway Law Workshop tomorrow said saved will be made in 10.00, Turkey TCDD General Director Süleyman Economic Cooperation Organization 11 will represent Karaman. Railway Organizations Meeting will be held in 27-28 June.
The statement will be held on Thursday, June, 28 China and Europe; Kyrgyz-Tajikistan-Afghanistan-Iran-binding by rail via Turkey, ECO Islamabad-Tehran-Istanbul and Istanbul-Tehran-Almaty container train of the ECO / IDB Joint Transportation Transit Framework Agreement (TTFA) under the Project Evaluation of the proposed comprehensive ECO railway network development plan and issues such as securing funding sources will be discussed.
Source : the site www.hurriyet.com.tr
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Reform Movements in the Railway Sector 21/01/2013 Reform Movements in the Railway Sector Although the railways were mentioned with planned economies and public management until twenty years ago, the first emergence of the railways was realized by the private sector in the USA and England. For the North American countries, the USA and Canada, this has remained intact until today, but after the Second World War, railways continued to operate in the public monopoly of the European countries and the rest of the world. The railway sector, which has left its bright period behind with the development of the roads and airlines, has become increasingly unsatisfactory in terms of service quality, unsuccessful administrations and inadequate investments.
- Pakistan and Turkey reaffirmed their commitment to the railways sector 03/12/2015 Pakistan and Turkey reaffirmed their commitment to the railways sector: Pakistan and Turkey is looking for closer cooperation in the railway sector in this context, Pakistan's key in Turkey's Ambassador HE Sohail Mahmood railways sector has held separate talks with Turkish officials, these officials to the Republic of Turkey State Railways President (TCDD) Mr. Ömer Yıldız, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Mr. Mehmet Hamdi Yıldırım and Mr. Hayri Avcı, Chairman of the Board of Tülomsaş, Turkish Locomotive Factory. His Excellency Ambassador Sohail Mahmood, increased infrastructure and rehabilitation, purchase of new locomotives and other equipment, and partnerships with international partners Eks
- Durmazlar's Success in the Rail Systems Sector Should Be Supported 03/08/2018 8 where companies operating in the machinery sector. and 35. Speaking at the Extended Sectoral Analysis Meeting of the Professional Committees, Cüneyt Şener, Vice Chairman of BTSO, stated that the majority of the investors in TEKNOSAB will form the representatives of the machinery sector and said, Kurulu TEKNOSAB will add great strength to the development of our sector. Meslek Professional committees within the BTSO continue to identify sectoral roadmaps with extended sectoral analysis meetings. 8 where companies operating in the machinery sector. and 35. Profession Committees Extended Sectoral Analysis Meeting was held at BTSO Service Building. The members of the BTSO Board of Directors Cüneyt Şener, members of the council and members of the committee attended the meeting O
- Turhan: "We are looking forward to developing cooperation with Slovenia in the transport sector" 08/02/2019 M. Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, expressed his desire to further develop the existing cooperation in the transport sector, which mediates both economic development and cultural convergence of the peoples with Slovenia. Minister Turhan met with Slovenian Deputy Prime Minister and Infrastructure Minister Alenka Bratusek at the ministry. Turhan said that the good level of relations between the two countries politically, Slovenia, Turkey's European Union said it was a friendly country that supports the full membership. Turhan said that the volume of bilateral trade at 2017 was around US $ 1,5 billion.
- Contraction in Construction Sector Continues 20/06/2019 Turkey Ready Mixed Concrete Association (TRMCA), construction and associated therewith in the manufacturing and services sector expected developments revealed by the current situation "Ready Mixed Concrete Index" report of May 2019 announced. In the Report, all indices are below the threshold; construction and related sectors are far from the desired levels. Lower expectations and confidence levels compared to the activity lowered the possibility of revival in the construction sector in the future. Turkey Ready Mixed Concrete Association (TRMCA), every month anticipated construction and associated therewith in the manufacturing and services sector expected developments revealed by the current situation "Ready Mixed Concrete Index" 2019 ...
- Railway Developments from Around the World ... 05/11/2012 Canarail Consulting opened a branch in Mongolia's Ulanbator city to serve the mining industry. Polish company Nasycalnia Podkadów led 1 · 5m złoty production hall equipped with CNC driller. Transys Project Ltd. 1 was Vossloh Kiepe UK Ltd on October. Expandium and ERTMS Solutions have announced a strategic partnership with QATS Railway and ERTMSCamCorder to maintain monitoring and testing tools. Bombardier won the German Best Design Award. Bombardier signed a contract with the Swedish railway company SJ X55 Electric locomotive. Bombardier wins the suburban train tender for the Maryland area. Source: Raillynews
- We follow the developments about the Gürkan Adana metro 21/02/2015 We follow the developments about the Gürkan Adana metro: AK Party Adana deputy Fatos Gurkan, for the moment there is a development related to the Adana Metro, but they follow the developments, he said. Gürkan said: There is no progress in the transfer of the Adana Metro to the Ministry of Transport, Communications and Maritime Affairs. The Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, which was transferred to the ministry on the new stage, had previously requested Ankara Metropolitan Municipality. It was a place that came up before and made explanations. We repeat the developments regarding the Adana Metro. We will share with the public if there is improvement.
- In Germany, he addressed Turkey's Railway Sector Receipts 29/03/2018 Germany held in Nuremberg "Potential of Railways Sector in Turkey" participated in a panel discussion on Karabük University Vice-Chancellor Prof. Dr. Mustafa Yaşar said, nitelikli As Karabük University, we train qualified personnel for the railway sector. We are also actively involved in national rail systems projects. At this point, German companies wishing to develop projects in Turkey and we are open to cooperation with universities. "He said. In the city of Nuremberg in Germany, ERC Ltd. Sti., Aebt GmbH and Bahntechnik / CNA home cluster partnership "Potential of Railways Sector in Turkey" held a panel discussion. Karabük University, Vice-Rector. Dr. The panel represented by Mustafa Yaşar is DB Systemtechnik Mustafa
- UTİKAD met with the sector at the summit of economy and logistics 16/05/2018 The third edition of the Economy and Logistics Summit, organized by UTA Logistics Magazine, took place at 14 May 2018 at the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel. Supported by UTIADAD as Bronze Sponsor, the Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers met the leading names of the economy and logistics sector. At the summit where UTİKAD Chairman Emre Eldener made the opening speech and also moderated the main session, digital transformation, new opportunities in the economy and the agenda of the logistics sector were discussed. In his speech, Emre Eldener, President of UTIKAD, touched on the developments in the Turkish logistics sector.
- The Future of the Logistics Sector Taken in Mersin 05/02/2018 MUSIAD Logistics Sector Board, the Minister of Development Mersin with the Lutfi Elvan's participation Consultation Meeting was held in Turkey. Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) by the Logistic Sector Board, in Mersin, Minister of Development of Turkey. Lutfi Elvan's involvement with the "Intercontinental Logistics Base in Turkey," Turkey hosts themed Consultative Meeting was held. Meeting; Ak Parti Mersin Deputy Hacı Özkan, Mersin Governor Ali İhsan Su, MÜSİAD Chairman Abdurrahman Kaan, MÜSİAD Logistic Sector Board Chairman Emin Taha, Governor of Mezitli Emin Halil Karahaliloğlu, Governor of Mediterranean Muhittin Pamuk, Mersin Branch President Hakan Kayacı, Customs and Trade Regional Manager Fikret Erol ...