Deputy Minister of Transportation Musa Penahov, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway in the opening of the use of the railway has announced the end.
indicating the end of 2012 of a section of the railway will enter into service opened to the first train to transport Panahov, in the railway until the end to open the Georgian section and reported Maraba was station will provide the transportation service to the border with Turkey trains will depart from.
Referring to the ministry official delay that occurs in the construction of the project, delays in the Georgia-Turkey border in the region to do 4.5-kilometer tunnel, said it was concerned by landslides from occurring.
Musa Penahov, the problem will be resolved in a short time and the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway will be fully opened at 2013 said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway approached end 08/06/2012 Deputy Minister of Transport Musa Penahov, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railroad, said the end of approach. Speaking to the press about the subject, Musa Penahov, a difficult work to overcome the delay in the winter due to disruptions in the beginning of a feverish work, he added. Penahov gave the good news that the project will be fully operational at the end of the year. Azerbaijani Deputy Minister of Transport, the railway line will be built in Georgia by the end of this year and will be completed rehabilitation of the existing line, it was reported that the same speed continues to work in Turkey. Panahov delay the most important factors affecting the project it is that the Georgia-Turkey border tunnels built in the ongoing 4,5 kilometers long ...
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Tests started on Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway 02/01/2017 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway began testing in the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line in the section between Turkey and Georgia-trial runs were done. Azerbaijan State Railways announced that the construction of the line in Georgia is about to be completed. The statement, in line recently Georgia to try driving with diesel locomotives now in section up to the border with Turkey where specified. It was emphasized that the wheel replacement attempts of the wagons loaded at the Ahılkelek station were successfully carried out, while at the same station it was reminded that the transportation of high tonnage containers from one car to the other was carried out. THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN! Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia, the joint project of the line is expected to begin in the first half xnumx'n activities.
- 2035 Target on Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway 07/02/2018 "The current 1 million passengers and 6 million tons of cargo carrying capacity in the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway are aimed to increase the 2035 million passengers and 3 million tons in 17," said Yüksel Coşkunyürek, Deputy Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Coşkunyürek participated in the International Conference on Trans-Caspian, East-West Trade and Transit Corridor in the Realization of the Belt and Road Initiative organized by the high-level representatives from China, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan in the capital Beijing. Yüksel Coşkunyürek, in his speech, has developed not only the goods and services but also the people of the Central Corridor tarihi
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Increases Transportation Share 15/06/2019 TCDD delegation headed by TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun paid a visit to Georgia Railways. Turkey, Russia and Azerbaijan Railways between the Transport and Infrastructure Ministry, which was signed in Ankara on 06 May 2019 in the home, "the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway Memorandum of Understanding on Cooperation in the route" to discuss the issues covered in order to place the Meeting; Georgian Railways General Manager David Peradz and the Republic of Turkey Ambassador to Georgia joined Fatma Ceren Yazgan. At the meeting; In the short term cargo transportation volume between Turkey and Russia million 1, 3 to 5 million tons in the medium term removal of a portion of the railway transport between Russia-Turkey / maritime transport with the combination ...
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project has come to an end 29/09/2016 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project has come to an end: Kars Governor Dogan, "Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway construction is coming to an end. Nasip, fortune if the end of this year we will begin test drives. said. Kars Governor Rahmi Dogan, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway approaching the end of the year and the test will begin at the end of the test, he said. Governor Dogan, told reporters, the infrastructure of the train line continues to work quickly. Dogan stated that the historical Silk Road will be restored as a result of these works and said, u The construction of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway is nearing an end. to Europe '
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway will be opened in the second half of 2015 25/02/2014 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway will be opened in the second half of 2015: Azerbaijan Transport Minister Ziya Memmedov stated that the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway will start operating in the second half of 2015. In Baku, BTK Railway Project Azerbaijan and Georgia Bilateral Coordination Council meeting was held. Azerbaijani Transport Minister Ziya Memmedov, Georgian Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development Georgi Kvirikashvili and the relevant authorities of both countries attended the meeting. Ziya Memmedov, who answered the questions of the press after the meeting, said that they discussed the issues related to the realization of the project and the budget of this year. Mammadov stated that the project continues as planned, "2014 end of the route up to the border with Turkey ...
- Kars Governor Eyüp Tepe visited Kars-Tbilisi-Baku railway construction 11/09/2012 Governor Tepe visited the Lake Kuyucuk, which has a significant ecological wonder and a high tourism potential, and received information from Can Aksoy, the district governor of Kuyucuk. Tepe observing the artificial observation island and observation tower on the edge of the lake, the bird population in the region and the lake management plan found what to do within the framework of the evaluations. Governor Eyup Tepe, and those accompanying him, later transferred to Kuyucuk Tourism Center, which was built by the Provincial Special Administration and Serhat Development Agency and Arpaçay Village Service Union. Governor Hill, here with the people of the village chatted for a while. Visit in Kuyucuk Kuy
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars 27/04/2013 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars Governor Eyup Tepe Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway line construction, "Kars is going to be the point of the line will go to China after that," he said. Tepe AA correspondent, the BTK railway line, thanks to the city "junction point" would gain identity, he said. This situation will reflect the economy and trade of Kars Tepe emphasized, "The things that were once imagined to be real. This line, which has been dragging on for years, has gained momentum in recent years. It has been tendered in 2008 and today there is a physical realization in 40-50. This rate would have been higher if the stage was not disputed.
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Working Meeting Held in Kars 05/03/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication Ahmet Arslan, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway, east-west axis of the transport corridors between Europe and Asia is a very important project to make uninterrupted. Azerbaijan Economy Minister Sahin Mustafayev arriving at Kars Harakani Airport to evaluate the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, President of Azerbaijan Railways Cavid Qurbanov, Georgian Railroad President David Peradze, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Governor of Kars Rahmi Doğan, AK The party was welcomed by Kars deputy Yusuf Selahattin Beyribey, Mayor of Kars Murtaza Karaçanta and other interested parties. Minister Arslan and his accompanying delegation, the people of Azerbaijan, the late leader of the people lan