Infrastructure construction contract for high speed train project between Ankara and Izmir
Ankara-İzmir High Speed Train Project, which is the first stage of the Ankara-Afyonkarahisar infrastructure construction contract, Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroglu, Sigma-Burkay-Makimsan-YDA joint venture was signed by the representative.
Source: World Bulletin
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project's Ankara-Afyonkarahisar stage infrastructure construction contract will be held in 11 in June 10/06/2012 Ankara-Izmir High-Speed Train Project's Ankara-Afyonkarahisar stage of the infrastructure construction contract signing ceremony, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim and the Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroglu with the participation of 11 will be held in June at the General Directorate of TCDD. According to the statement made by TCDD, Ankara-Izmir YHT Project consists of the stages of Ankara- (Polatli) - Afyonkarahisar, Afyonkarahisar-Usak and Usak-Manisa-Izmir stages. The total project amount is 3 billion 567 million TL and the project is derived from the equity. The total length of the project with the length of 6 km between Ankara and Izmir 624 hours will be 3 hours. Contract of infrastructure construction will be signed Alty
- Sanliurfa-Gaziantep High Speed Train Project will be signed in 2018 11/12/2017 Ahmet Arslan gave the gospel with two more. Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, made a statement today about the high-speed train. The Minister stated that the contract for the high-speed train project between Şanlıurfa and Gaziantep will be signed in 2018. Ahmet Eşref Fakıbaba and Ahmet Arslan met in Şanlıurfa in the morning. Two ministers welcomed at the GAP Airport attended the meeting organized with ministerial bureaucrats and civil society organizations organized in the police house. Speaking after the meeting, Minister Ahmet Arslan, as a ministry has made significant investments in Sanliurfa said. Minister Ahmet Arslan also said that GAP Airport's Bakan
- In History Today: 21 January 1902 The final concession agreement for the Baghdad railway construction and operation was signed between the Ottoman state and the Anatolian Railway company 21/01/2012 The Baghdad railway construction and operation final concession agreement was signed between the Ottoman State and the Anatolian Railway Company. The duration was 99 years. The route; Konya - Karaman - Eregli - Adana - Hamidiye - Kilis- Tel Abyss - Nüsaybin - Mosul - Tekrik - Samarra - Baghdad - Karbala - Najaf via Basra. The total length was 2467 km and many branches were laid. In addition, the port of Baghdad, Basra and Iskenderun in the gulf harbor, Sirkeci - Haydarpasa the right to operate the ship was recognized.
- High Speed Train (YHT) project, which will download Ankara-Izmir between 3,5 hours, is planned to serve in 2015 29/12/2011 The first step was taken in the YHT Project between İzmir and Ankara, which is among the 35 projects to be realized by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. The first stage of the project, the 169 kilometer for the Ankara-Afyonkarahisar section of the 26 firm bid. The proposals for the first phase of the YHT Project, which will be reduced between Izmir and Ankara to 3.5 hours, were received yesterday. 26 was the company's company for the construction of the first stage. After evaluating the tenders of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), the most appropriate proposal will be accepted by the Board of Directors and the construction work of the first stage will be given to the related company. Ankara-Izmir High-Speed Train route, Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train line 22.
- TCDD and TCDD Transportation Inc. First Access Agreement signed 24/01/2017 TCDD and TCDD Transportation Inc. First Access Agreement was signed: TCDD and Railway Train Operator TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. First Access Agreement was signed. No. 6461 Turkey after the network released under the Act Statement on Liberalization of Railway Transport; TCDD, which has a positive capacity allocation application with TCDD, has made a capacity allocation. Access Agreement for High Speed Trains to be operated between Ankara and Eskişehir was signed. M WE WILL SUCCESS IN THE COMMUNITY Pazartesi TCDD General Directorate In the Small Meeting Room 23 signed the contract signed on Monday, TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın and TCDD Transportation Inc. General manager…
- BC1 Contract (Throat Tube Tunnel Crossing Contract) 02/07/2012 The BC1 Agreement 06 was signed on May 2004 and the 16 entered into force as of July 2004. On the 27 August 2004 date, the construction process was actually started by submission of ground. (The contract documents of BC1 Railway Bosphorus Tube Crossing Construction were approved by JBIC on 16 July 2004. The contract was put into effect as of this date. The contract was delivered to the contractor after 42 days after this date.) BC1 Contract Signed 06 May 2004 17 June 2004 JBIC Approval 16 2004 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Bursa Yenişehir high-speed train contract was signed with YSE-Tepe Partnership 30/12/2011 Giant project signatures were thrown Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, from Ankara to Konya, Ankara to Istanbul from Ankara to Sivas, Ankara to Bursa, Seljuk, next door to each other Ottoman Turkey and its capital reported that one of the YHT projects. TCDD General Directorate held in the signing ceremony of Bursa High Speed Train (YHT) Project Yildirim, today is a happy day of railroads, stating that they do a new addition to the MDS line. Bursa-Bilecik line of the first stage of the Bursa-Yenisehir part of which wished to be beneficial to the signing ceremony Lightning, the railways of the Republic of Turkey is as important as independence, began here the independence struggle, that is managed from Ankara train station ...
- The contract for the first stage of the Izmir-Ankara High Speed Train Project will be signed today. 11/06/2012 Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, in his written statement on the subject, Izmir-Ankara High-Speed Train (YHT) line, the first stage of the Ankara-Afyonkarahisar section of the tender has been concluded by recalling that the construction of the line will be signed tomorrow and construction work will begin after the delivery of the place said. Yıldırım also stated that the works for the second stage of the project are under way: "We aim to complete the construction of the line in the shortest time. The Ankara-İzmir YHT Project consists of the 3 stage including the Ankara-Afyonkarahisar, Afyonkarahisar-Uşak and Uşak-Manisa-İzmir stages. We are also in the tender for the second stage and we are planning to continue the work of this line on two wings by completing the tender process of this line. İkinci
- Polatlı - Konya Line Section High Speed Train Project With Yapı Merkezi, which won the tender for signaling, telecommunication, GSM-R and Ankara CTC control center Systems and subsystems maintenance… 27/11/2014 TCDD Polatlı - Konya Line Cutting Speed Train Project signaling, telecommunications, GSM-R and Ankara CTC control center system, and won the tender for the maintenance of the subsystems signed a contract with the Building Center of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) Enterprises General Directorate 13 November 2014 day offerings collected , N Fast Train Signalization, Telecommunication, GSM-R, Ankara CTC Control Center Systems and Subsystems 3 Monthly Maintenance Konya tender was concluded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 3.042.390 won 14 TL for the approximate cost of 2014.
- Polatlı - Konya Line Section High Speed Train Project Signing, telecommunication, GSM-R and Ankara CTC control center Systems and subsystems maintenance contract awarded 09/04/2015 TCDD Polatlı - Konya Line Cutting Speed Train Project signaling, telecommunications, GSM-R and Ankara CTC control center system, and won the tender for the maintenance of the subsystems signed a contract with the Building Center of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) Enterprises General Directorate 13 November 2014 day offerings collected , N Fast Train Signalization, Telecommunication, GSM-R, Ankara CTC Control Center Systems and Subsystems 3 Monthly Maintenance Konya tender was concluded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 3.000.000 TL, which is the approximate cost of the tender awarded to the contract was signed with the Center of Construction Center company 2.751.000 contract was signed. As known…