Yapıray Railway Construction Systems Industry and Trade. Inc. in the declaration of condolence given by; 'We are in deep sorrow about the loss of our General Manager Bekir Sami Günsav and our esteemed mother Mualla Günsav, our colleague Egemen Günsav. May God have mercy on the decedent, and extend our condolences to his grieving family, relatives and lovers.
Yapıray Railway Construction Systems Industry and Trade. General Manager Bekir Sami Günsav and Egemen Günsav's mother Mualla Günsav's funeral will be removed from Karacaahmet Şakirin Mosque on 12 April 2012 Thursday and will be buried at Karacaahmet Cemetery.
RAYHABER AS WE HAVE A FAMILY HEALTH IN THE FAMILY FAMILY WE WILL BE GIVEN FROM ALLAH IN MERHUM MUALLA HANIMADA.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- As Rayhaber Family, We Celebrate Mother's Day with Our Best Homage and Yours 13/05/2012 As Rayhaber family, we wish happy and peaceful lives for all mothers of our families.
- RayHABER Family Celebrates Father's Day 17/06/2012 As the RayHABER family, we celebrate the fathers' day with all sincerity and wish a happy and healthy long life with their children and loved ones.
- Rail rail rail rail raaaayyyyyyy 16/02/2014 Ray ray ray ray raaaayyyyyyy: 1933 was a vision and goal in fact, olan dormitory with iron nets lar 2000'li years to come to power when it comes to power, modern-day transportation of light rail and subway to move across the country, had taken action to spread Eyse Antalya and Eskişehir have already achieved this modernization, though. Marmaray, who was described as the project of the century, would connect the two continents. The dream came true aya Connected d There was a thin problem ü It didn't work, the passengers went down and walked across two continents yürüyerek Our ancestors had carried the ships from the land, and the crazy Turks marched across the sea from the bottom of the sea. Hay
- We Celebrate the Blessed Sacrifice Festival as a RayHABER Team 04/10/2014 Today is holiday! Mubarak is the Feast of Sacrifice. All believers get closer to each other, resentment, fraternity and friendship are stronger, wars and poverty end. All people swim in the sea of joy and happiness. Today is the day of joy, let alone the sorrows, let's be happy. Let's live the Feast of Sacrifice. Almighty Allah Almighty, let us separate from the right way and loved ones! As RayHABER team, we wish all of the Islamic world peace in the blessed Eid al-Adha
- Rayhaber Team as logitrans 2015 Fair 29/10/2015 As Rayhaber Team, we are at the logitrans 2015: Our place at the international logitrans Transport Logistics Fair was announced. 18-20 2015 10 432 34149 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Location: Istanbul Ataturk Airport XNUMX opposite the Expo Center Yesilkoy Istanbul / Turkey's plans CLICK HERE to get to the Fair for Event Schedule
- As RayHABER Team, We Celebrate Your New Year With Our Heartfelt Wishes 31/12/2015 As a RayHABER Team, we wish a New Year in Fast Train Comfort. 2015 will be left behind with our sorrows and joys. Let 2016 hope more, bring more joy, more happiness. Good times in your life, happy tomorrows, true friendships always be with you. The New Year wishes you and your loved ones health, happiness, joy, success, lots of money, love and peace and wish you a life in the comfort of fast train in 2016 Happy Birthday!
- We condemn the bomb attack in Ankara as a RayHABER team 14/03/2016 As RayHABER team, we condemn the bomb attack which caused the deaths and injuries of many of our citizens in Kızılay, Ankara, and we wish to act in unity, togetherness and common sense against terrorism. We know and believe that the terrorist incidents are targeted to our citizens without discriminating against us as civil, women, men, children, young and old, and that the games played for years on our country will not come anywhere. We want to make sure that there is no doubt that we will continue to stand up to the terrorist acts targeting our unity and solidarity, our country's integrity, and the terrorist organizations that want to put our country in chaos and the right to life of our citizens. K
- Today in History: 11 November 1961 The first General Director of the State Railways Behiç Erkin passed away at 84 11/11/2012 Today 11 November 1961 The first General Director of State Railways Behiç Erkin died at the age of 84. Team Colonel Behiç (Erkin) was appointed as the first General Director of the State Railways. Behic Bey, who served in 1921 ene 26, was buried in the triangle in Eskişehir Station where Izmir, Istanbul and Ankara lines were joined upon his will. TCDD General Directorate built a memorial. 11 November 2010 Seyrantepe station started to serve.
- Today in History: 11 November 1961 The first General Director of the State Railways Behiç Erkin passed away at 84 11/11/2012
Today 11 November 1961 The first General Director of State Railways Behiç Erkin died at the age of 84. Team Colonel Behiç (Erkin) was appointed as the first General Director of the State Railways. Behic Bey, who served in 1921 ene 26, was buried in the triangle in Eskişehir Station where Izmir, Istanbul and Ankara lines were joined upon his will. TCDD General Directorate built a memorial. 11 November 2010 Seyrantepe station started to serve. Related Articles on the Subject: Today in History: 10 November 1923 Hushenin with the Deputy of Nafia on the Anatolian Railways Muhtar's agreement was signed Today er
- Head of OSTIM Technology Dr. Sedat Çelikdoğan passed away 15/07/2016 Head of OSTIM Technology Dr. Sadat who died Çelikdog: Turkey has produced distinguished scholars, our projects and our national major domestic industry veteran Prof. Dr. Sedat ÇELİKDOĞAN has passed away. We would like to take this opportunity to express our deepest condolences to our late Hodja, to our family, relatives and lovers. Rest in peace. Due to the death of our teacher; We would like to thank all of our lovers for sharing our sorrows by sending their messages, faxes and flowers to our phone call and sending their messages to our funeral by visiting our country and visiting the place of condolence. Professor Dr. Who is Sedat ÇELİKDOĞAN? Born in 1943 Dr. Sadat ...