Alsim Alarko San. Inc. Moroccan National Railways
won the tender.
The statement from KAP to KAP is as follows:
Alsim Alarko Industrial Plants and
Trade Inc., in the Kingdom of Morocco da Between Tanger and Kenitra
Fast Train Line Construction Lot-1 North
Section, Earthworks, Art Structures and Connection
Reconditioning Works-Toarc No: 1 m ONCF
(Morocco National Railways Administration)
It has. Contract, Alsim Alarko Industrial Plants and
Trading Inc. and signed by the ONCF administration
and the ministry approval procedure is expected.
Click to read the rest of the news I www.yatirimlar.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Alsim Alarko wins the tender for Moroccan National Railways 06/04/2012 Alsim Alarko San. Inc. He won the tender of the Moroccan National Railways. Alsim Alarko Industrial Plants and Trade Inc., one of our subsidiaries, has been established in the Kingdom of Morocco in the Kingdom of Morocco for the construction of the Tanger and Kenitra High Speed Train Line Project Lot-1 North Section, Earthworks, Art Structures and Connection Roads Renewal Works-Toarc No: 1 has committed its work against the ONCF (Moroccan National Railways Administration). Contract, Alsim Alarko Industrial Plants and Trade Inc. and signed by the ONCF administration, the ministry approval procedure is expected. Contract price; Moroccan currency 1.308.034.000 MAD in MAD (Morocan Dirham) (incl. 20 VAT) Fas
- Kabataş - Mecidiyeköy - Mahmutbey Metro Line Project Alsim Alarko won the tender for procurement, installation and commissioning of electromechanical systems 07/05/2015 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kabatas - Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro Line Project Electromechanical systems procurement, installation and commissioning works were awarded by Alsim Alarko Metro Line Mecidiyeköy - Kabataş Section and Warehouse Site Construction Works and Kabataş - Mecidiyeköy - Mahmutbey Line and Depot Area; The tender, installation and commissioning of the Electromechanical Systems with Fine Works was concluded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Alas sim
- Kabataş - Mecidiyeköy - Mahmutbey Metro Line Project Contract was signed with Alsim Alarko, who won the tender for procurement, installation and commissioning of electromechanical systems 21/05/2015 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kabatas - Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro Line Project Contract signed with Alsim Alarko, who won the tender for the procurement, installation and commissioning of electromechanical systems. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Rail System Department Presented the proposals of 16 April 2015 on the temin Kabataş - Mecidiyeköy - Mahmutbey Metro Line Construction Works of Mecidiyeköy - Kabataş Section and Depot Site and Kabataş - Mecidiyeköy - Mahmutbey Line and Depot Area; New developments have been recorded in the tender, installation and commissioning of Fine Works and Electromechanical Systems. Investments Magazine Yatırım
- Alsim Alarko fesh sued to take rights in Tanger-Kenitra railway project contract 25/05/2013 Alsim Alarko fesh Tanger-Kenitra has filed a lawsuit to obtain the rights in the project of the railway project The contract of the Tanger-Kenitra railway project undertaken by Alsim Alarko Sanayi Tesisleri ve Ticaret A.Ş. Thereupon, we were sued to obtain our rights. The Contracting Entity went on to collect 03.05.2013 Euro and the letter 3.573.863,39 (which was previously collected by our advance company). A lawsuit has been filed for this. The cases are ongoing and developments will be announced. Related company description was made to PDP. Source: finance.milliyet.com.tr
- Sefaköy-Halkalı- Alarko won the tender for Başakşehir Havaray Line 29/03/2017 Sefaköy-Halkalı- Alarko won the tender for the Başakşehir Havaray Line: Alsim Alarko Industrial Plants and Trade Inc., one of the subsidiaries of Alarko Holding, Sefaköy-Halkalı-Başakşehir Havaray Line tender was awarded the most advantageous tender and won the tender. The bid price of the aforementioned tender is announced as 1.292.000.000 TL excluding VAT. "Alarko Alarko Industrial Plants and Trade Inc., one of our Subsidiaries, has been opened by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality / European Side Rail System Directorate," said Alarko Holding.Halkalı-The tender has been the most economically advantageous company in the tender of… Başakşehir Havaray Line Construction, Electro-Mechanical, Fine Works and Vehicle Purchase İnce.
- Alarko Holding wins Romanian railway line tender 24/01/2019 Alsim Alarko, a subsidiary of Alarko Holding, has a share of 50 shares in the group. Alarko Holding announced yesterday evening that the offer was announced by the group as a esi winning offer esi by 619.6 million euros, excluding VAT, given by the Romanian Railways Administration, the Brasov-Simeria Railway Line, the Apata-Cata Sector Construction tender. The statement said that after the completion of the necessary legal procedures, it is expected to be invited to the contract negotiations (Source: Reuters).
- Turkish Company Wins Tram Line Tender in Morocco 30/05/2016 Turkish Company Won the Tender for the Tram Line in Morocco: A Turkish company won the tender for the tram line in Casablanca, Morocco. Casablanca Municipality Directorate of Roads and Transportation said in a statement from Casablanca town xnumx'inc the tram line tender stage win of the participating companies from Turkey Construction Center it said. Merkezi The 2 Million Dollar (1 Million Dollar) tram auction, which is planned to start at 2018 after the 900 stage in Casablanca is completed, will be made by the Yapı Merkezi, where we worked with before. Merkezi said. In a written statement made by Yapı Merkezi, "The Second Line Project of the Casablanca Tramway, Building"
- Memorandum of Understanding between TCDD and Moroccan Railways 12/07/2017 Memorandum of Understanding between TCDD and Moroccan Railways: TCDD and Moroccan Railways Administration (ONCF) signed a memorandum of understanding on cooperation between 11 and 2017 in Istanbul Hilton Bomonti Hotel. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın and the signing ceremony of the Memorandum of Understanding, signed by Mohamed Rabia Khlie, the CEO of the Moroccan Railways Administration; The subsidiaries of TCDD, TÜLOMSAŞ, TÜVASAŞ and TÜDEMSAŞ and other officials participated. TCDD, its Subsidiaries and Moroccan Railroad Administration at the signing ceremony where presentations on the activities of TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınAs Turkey, Morocco in railway areas they are ready to all kinds of co ...
- Technical Visit from TCDD to Moroccan Railways 11/10/2017 Technical visits were made to develop bilateral cooperation opportunities between TCDD (TCDD) and Moroccan National Railways (ONCF). General Director of TCDD and Moroccan National Railways (ONCF) in the framework of the Memorandum of Understanding signed between the Moroccan technical visit to Moroccan technical visit to develop the representative of Tudemsas Deputy Director General Celaleddin Bayrakçıl and ÜPK Department Head Mustafa YURTSEVEN attended. Moroccan National Railway Company General Director Mohamed Rabie Khlie and General Director of TCDD Ismail APAYDIN chaired TCDD and its affiliates TÜDEMSAŞ, TÜLOMSAŞ and TÜVASAŞ. oncf'n the ...
- Cooperation between TCDD and Moroccan Railways 12/10/2017 The Republic of Turkey State Railways Administration and the Moroccan National Railways Office (ONCF) first Joint Commission Meeting between the delegations was held in Rabat in October 5 6-2017 date. To the Commission meeting; TCDD Chairman and General Manager İsa Apaydın, General Manager Mohammad Rabie Khlie and TCDD Subsidiaries TÜVASAŞ, TÜDEMSAŞ and TÜLOMSAŞ general managers attended the event. As a result of the negotiations, it was decided to establish four commissions, namely “High Speed”, el Diesel Vehicles “,“ Electric Vehicles geliştiril and li Wagons lar in order to develop cooperation between the two railway administrations. We are continuing to carry out an inspection tour of Rabat-Agdal Gar and Şerefiyan Railway and Industry Company (SCIF).