Kasapoglu, the visit of the AK Party before the ruling of the country's total railway network 8 thousand 660 kilometers, today, the number of 10 thousand kilometers, he said.
Expressing that the high-speed train project has been put into practice for the first time in power, Kasapoğlu said, proje We have completed the Marmara Ray, Aegean Rail, Capital Rail, high-speed railway stations and unscheduled railway lines in our target. .
Demiralp reported last year that they carried 850 tons of cargo and 70 thousand 355 passengers both in and out of the country.
Demirtaş stated that the infrastructure works about the railway line between Bandırma and İzmir were completed in order to adapt to the high-speed train services. He said that trains could reach the speed of 160 per hour by means of the existing iron.
Source : www.haberciniz.biz
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- DTD, DDGM General Manager İbrahim Yiğiti Visits 31/08/2016 DTD, General Manager İbrahim Yiğiti visited DTD Director: DTD Chairman Özcan Salkaya, DTD Executive Vice President Recep Soyak and DTD General Manager Yaşar Rota visited Mr. İbrahim Yiğit, General Manager of Railway Regulatory Affairs, in his office. and found their wishes. During the visit, a detailed discussion was held on the esi Regulation on the Authorization of Railway Operations Ziyaret, which was put into force and would accelerate the process of liberalization of railway transportation. DTD's recommendations regarding the new regulation were noted by DDGM. Arrangement of Railway General Manager Ibrahim Yigit, Turkey About Transport Liberalization of the scope of Law No. 6461 ...
- Konak Tram Street at the Intersection of Gazi Boulevard and Şair Eşref 08/09/2017 In the manufacturing works of Konak Tramway, the line arrived at the junction connecting Şair Eşref Boulevard and Gazi Boulevard. The traffic flow will be controlled during the work that will start on Sunday at the intersection of two boulevards. Line laying and landscaping works to be done in two stages are planned to be completed within 15 days. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's environmental, economic and comfortable urban transportation continues to be a new stage in the Konak Tramway. Within the scope of the project, the line manufacturing work on Şair Eşref Boulevard, which is located on the route of Konak Tramway, has started between the Lausanne Square and Alsancak Mosque in the recent months and except Montrö Square.
- Tüdemsaş General Manager Koçarslan visited Sivas Mayor Doğan Ürgüp in his office 09/10/2012 Turkey Railway Machines Industry Corporation (TÜDEMSAŞ) General Manager Yildiray Koçarsl that, Sivas Mayor Dogan Urgup visited in his office. According to a written statement from the Municipality of Sivas, Urgup, expressed his satisfaction with the visit. Urgup, who wishes success to Koçarslan in his new position, stated that they would try to help them with anything they need. Koçarslan, "TÜDEMSAŞ municipality to coordinate everything we visited our Mayor Dogan Urgup. Hopefully it will be a good fortune," he said. Source: AA
- Besiktas President Fikret Orman visited General Director of TCDD Süleyman Karaman 24/01/2013 Besiktas President Fikret Orman visited TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman Our President Fikret Orman visited TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman in a friendly environment. Fikret Orman, President of the Board, gave a gift to Süleyman Karaman at the end of the visit. Source: www.bjk.com.tr
- IETT General Manager Emecen Visited Sancaktepe Mayor Erdem 26/08/2017 IETT General Manager Arif Emecen and his team visited Sancaktepe Municipality and met with President İsmail Erdem. During the visit held in the Sancaktepe Municipality building, IETT General Manager Arif Emecen was assigned as the Assistant General Manager. Ahmet Bağış, Head of Bus Operation Department Ayhan Ayvaz, Transportation Planning Department Head İhsan Eroğlu, Head of Transportation Department Hasan İçen, Customer Services and Corporate Communications Department Head Cevdet Güngör also accompanied. During the meeting held at the office of Mayor İsmail Erdem, the transportation facilities and needs of Sancaktepe, the new and continuously developing district of Istanbul, were discussed.
- AK Party District Chairman Tepebaşı Ata Bursa, Tram Production Moved Before Eskisehir, he said. 13/03/2012 Vahap Ata, Chairman of the Ak Parti Tepebaşı District, visited the Eurasia Rail Railway Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair held in Istanbul. According to a written statement made by the AK Party District Presidency, Ata, Istanbul Fair Center held at the fair, the Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa, Siemens and Durmazlar AS produced in cooperation with the "Silkworm" called the tram. Ata, emphasizing that it is important to use Turkish branded trams in various cities of the country and in the future in the following years: önce Bursa moved before Eskişehir in the production of tramways. This should be an example to us. Local production in certain proportions in the negotiations about tram in the Metropolitan Municipality Council. AK Party ili
- AK Party has visited TÜVASAŞI 13/12/2012 AK Party visited TÜVASAŞI AK Party District Organization President Osman Çelik Syal Works President Gülşen Sönmez, Public Relations President Selami Kir and Board Member Ahmet Koc with the President visited TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol Inal. AK Party visited TÜVASAŞI President Osman Çelik, Serdivan District Organization President Osman Çelik, Head of Social Affairs Gülşen Sönmez, Public Relations President Selami KIR and a member of the Board of Directors Ahmet KOÇ visited TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal at his office and succeeded in his new position. He wished. Inal expressed his gratitude for the visit and said getiren We wish it was duy
- AK Party Deputy Malatya Deputy Ömer Faruk Öz visited the Railway Association 14/07/2013 Malatya MP of the AK Party and the Head of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Ömer Faruk Öz stated that the railway workers have always done their work on solidarity and solidarity. Railway Lovers and Volunteers Relief Association visited the following fast-breaking MP Öz, said that the railway has gained more importance every day, railway workers will become the profession again as the profession said. Referring to the modernization and development of the railway infrastructure of our country Öz said that the place of civil society organizations in this development is important. Deputy Öz, "Our country is going through an important period. Some who want to prevent the development of our country and our nation"
- AK Party Delegation Visited Tudemsasi 24/08/2013 AK Party Delegation Visited Tudemsasi: AK Party Sivas deputies Hilmi Bilgin and Ali Turan TÜDEMSAŞ General Directorate visited. AK Party Sivas Deputies Hilmi Bilgin and Ali Turan TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager and Chairman of the Board of Directors visited his office received information about the activities of the company. Koçarslan provided information about the company's 2013 and 2014 activities with the introductory film and slide presentation about TÜDEMSAŞ. The deputies and the accompanying delegation visited the wagon repair and railcar production factories and then went to the workers' cafeteria and ate their lunch together with the workers. Speaking during the visit AK Party Sivas te
- AK Party MPs visited Tüvasaşı 05/09/2013 AK Party MPs visited Tüvasaşı: President of the Parliamentary Human Rights Investigation Commission, AK Party Sakarya deputies Ayhan Sefer Üstün and Ali İhsan Yavuz, AK Party Sakarya Province President Recep Uncuoğlu and Provincial Vice President Mutlu Işıksu visited TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnan. 's move of great importance, indicating that the AK Party Sakarya Deputies for, they stressed the need to capture these changes by defining the goals for the future TÜVASAŞ the rapid change that occurred in the railway sector in Turkey. MPs stated that they are in the process of TÜVASAŞ. The company has a brand value for Sakarya, Erol İnal said, V