Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) line due to the ongoing intense type and storm was reported to interrupt the YHT flights.
In a written statement made by the General Directorate of State Railways, some sections of the Ankara-Konya YHT line have indicated that the intensive type and storm were effective and that the following information was given:
I Some parts of Ankara-Konya YHT flights were temporarily suspended due to snow deposits up to 3 meters in some places. In line with the reports of Polatlı-Bozdağ guide vehicles in front of the YHT sets, the YHT service at 21.15, which is operating between Ankara and Konya in order not to risk the expedition safety, was safely returned to Ankara. Maximum care is taken to ensure that the passengers brought back to Ankara Railway are not affected by adverse nature conditions outside the train. Gar
Even in the statement that the road is still continuing studies, the Ankara-Eskisehir YHT flights are not affected by the negativity.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bus rental service for passengers traveling between Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and passengers from YHT-associated trains traveling from Karaman to Konya-Karaman 14/07/2015 Passengers traveling on the Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and the passengers of YHT-associated trains will be provided by renting a bus between Karaman-Konya-Karaman and 27 / 07 / 2015-31 / 12. From the General Directorate of TCDD: Tender Registration No: 2015 / 2015 85783 - Administration: a) Address: General Directorate of TCDD Talatpasa Boulevard 1 Gar / ANKARA b) Telephone and Fax Number: 06330 0 312 309 05 15 (4199) 4469 0 312 c) E-mail Address: 311 - Name of the subject of the procurement: 53 / 05 / 2-27 / 07 / 2015 / 31 Between 12 / 2015 UM
- Railway line between Tekirdağ Muratlı and 2. passenger transportation work interrupted for line construction 28/12/2011 The construction of Tekirdağ Muratlı was completed by the Çelikler Holding, and the 31 kilometer railway line expansion and 2. passenger transport was suspended for line construction. 13 by TCDD After the signalization-telecommunication systems to be auctioned in January, the new line will be completed by making the connection of the line izasyon Gar Customs Directorate izasyon. By the sea to the Aegean region, Tekirdağ Muratlı announced that the new works that will connect Europe through the trainings will be completed and put into service in 2012. Çelikler Holding subcontractor companies, SEOM İnş. Imp. Exp. Singing. And Tic. Ltd. ŞTİ and ÇEL-SA Hafriyat İnş. Singing. And Tic. Ltd. By ŞTİ, 5 Ş
- Eskişehir Express, which runs between Haydarpaşa-Eskişehir-Haydarpaşa, was interrupted 27/12/2011 Due to the construction works of Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project which will reduce the time between Ankara and Istanbul to the 3 hour, new traffic arrangements were made with the local administrations about passenger and freight trains operated on the Köseköy-Gebze line. In the statement, 1 January 2012 As of Sunday, even research and ground survey studies will be done in the Köseköy-Gebze section between the hours 10.00 and 15.00 between the hours of traffic to be closed to the line and the train will not operate in the statement of the new traffic arrangement in the process said the following information about: Eskişehir Express between Eskişehir and Haydarpaşa was interrupted. East Express between Ankara and Kars will be operated between Ankara-Kars-Ankara. Express, Haydarpaşa-Ankara-Haydarpaşa flights Eks
- Ovit Tunnel construction interrupted within the scope of occupational safety measures 12/11/2014 Construction of the Ovit Tunnel was interrupted within the scope of occupational safety measures: 14 has been suspended since November, within the scope of occupational safety measures for the construction of the 3 kilometer Ovit Tunnel, which is underway within the boundaries of the İkizdere district of Rize. Turkey and was identified as the world's longest, one of the highway tunnel project Ovit Tunnel Project in Karaman Ermenek experienced in the district made after the mine disaster investigation in're missing some of the procedures related to job security. Tunnel construction to stop the missing 3 2014 XNUMX stop on the date, the construction of the tunnel will begin by the end of the month with the elimination of the deficiencies said. Job security…
- Preliminary announcement for the supply of 6 YHT sets for use in Ankara - Konya HHT Line 03/07/2012 GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE HIGH SPEED RAILWAY LINE Transportation GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE Loan No./Credit No./Gr. Project ID Nr. The Development of Ankara-Konya High-Speed Railway Line , works and related services. The project will include the following component: Acquisition following
- Konya Wheat Market YHT Terminal Project decided to take corrective action with the court decision 17/03/2016 TCDD Konya Wheat Market YHT Terminal Project was decided to take corrective action with the decision of the court. It was decided not to take action. According to the decision, it was determined that there were transactions that could be corrected by the corrective action. - Yedigöze İnş. From. Auto. Domestic and Foreign Trade. Ltd. Sti. the pre-qualification application of the joint venture will be taken into consideration,
- Kars-Akyaka Train Schedules interrupted 20/09/2016 Kars-Akyaka Train Schedules were interrupted: 26 On July 2016, within the scope of the visit to Kars Tbilisi Kars Railway Line, Minister of Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan 87'in said the completion of the project, the work continues uninterrupted. Within the scope of the project, a one-month interruption was made for the DMU-Set trains departing from Kars-Akyaka. 19 On October 2016, Kars-Akyaka scheduled to continue operations on the railway line will be carried out in line with BTK. Within the scope of the project, it is aimed to train trainers with diesel locomotives until the end of the year.
- Bursa Cable Car Trips Stopped for One Month 01/05/2019 A part of the cable car line providing alternative transportation between Bursa and Uludağ was taken care of for a month. Bursa Teleferik Inc., which has reached the peak with thousands of 500 passengers per hour, has announced that it will be maintained on the cable car lines between Teferrüç Station and Sarıalan on 176 May-2 June in order to provide better service to the citizens. stated that it will continue.
- Uludağ Cable Car Breaks Interrupted Due to Maintenance 07/05/2019 Türkiyenin'n one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature who will get the warning came to Uludag by cable car. Bursa-Uludag, which provides the alternative transportation of the cable car line maintenance services will be done for a month due to breaks. Turkey's Uludag by cable car who will be warning came one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature. It was announced that the ropeway line, which provides alternative transportation between the city center and Uludağ, was taken care of. 140 passenger with a capacity of one thousand 500 per hour, 9 kilometers with the world's longest cable car line in the written statement made by Bursa Teleferik AS, "In order to serve our valued guests better."
- Bus Station 559 Between YHT and Eryaman Railway Station Starts Flights 02/06/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality bus operation EGO 559 Yht Eryaman Railway Station - Fatih - Eryaman will be operating as the new line 06.06.2018 date, Fatih and Eryaman Regions with the YHT Eryaman Station and Başkentray to provide transportation, 559 Yht Railway Station - Fatih - Eryaman line to be serviced at the following hours will begin. Eryaman Yht Station Departure Time 07: 00: 08: 15: 09: 30: 10: 45: 12 00 13 15 14 30 15 45 Fatih - Eryaman Bus Line Route Yht Eryaman Station, Station Street, Prf. Dr. Necmettin Erbakan Street, Ayaş Nec