Silkworm on the tram: 7 7 Channel in the morning Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Turkey will save 50 billion dollars to import, he gave information about domestic production tram project. You can watch the TV program on 04 December 2011 in the following window:
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- PRESIDENT RECEP ALTEPE: Local tram said that 'İpekBöceği' is better quality than world famous tram brands 06/07/2012 Turkey's first local tram 'Silk beetle's world-famous tram, indicating that higher quality than brand Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe,' We can do this job 2,5 years. We do trams, and some of them speak the slope. In Switzerland the tram goes up the mountain. We will be here? Bursa industrialists Hilton Hotel Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe coming together, the world is no longer in the race of the city, he noted that there is time for Turkey to waste time. Underlining the need for Bursa to create new products and brands, Altepe said, 'We need to develop our engineering and make a breakthrough. A young population Genç
- Aydin silkworm gave information about the tram 30/04/2014 Aydın silkworm gave information about the tram: Bursa Engineer and Architect Businessmen Association (BUMİAD) hosted Taha Aydın who was called as the Technical Consultant of Büyükşehir Belediye and the father of the tram at the dinner organized in the association building. Durmazlar Machinery Rail Systems General Manager Ahmet Civan also participated in the meeting and gave information about 'Silkworm' Project. Speaking at the dinner BUMİAD President İlker Özaslan thanked the Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality Taha Aydın and Durmazlar Makine Rayh Systems General Manager Ahmet Civan for his success in the tram project. Durmazlar Machine Rail Systems General Manager Ahmet Civan is again a Genel Rayh system production proposal Dur
- False News about Silkworm Tram and Bursa T1 Tram (SPECIAL NEWS) 28/12/2012 When we read the news that a national newspaper wrote today about the Silkworm Tram and T1 Tram, we couldn't believe our eyes! Silkworm filled with big mistakes and we would like to correct the news about Bursa T1 Central Garage - Sculpture line as follows: 1) Bursa Metropolitan Municipality officially supports this production. 2) The international vehicle tests of the tram vehicle have been completed and there is no obstacle for mass production in a certified way. 3) The load and dynamic tests of the silkworm vehicle shall be carried out on the approximately 750 km line which can be powered by 2,5 V DC in Burulaş Warehouse area. 4) ...
- President Altepe gave information about Bursan's rail system investments 20/04/2013 Mayor Altepe gave information about the investments in the rail system Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the last 4 years from the transportation infrastructure and historical works until the restoration of the year 40 by doing business have changed the face of Bursa, he said. Bursa, with the investments of the Metropolitan Municipality 59 year before the network of rail system is getting. 1892 in the rail system 1953 met in the city of Bursa, which lost the 49 by the end of the period of studies on the rail system network will reach the 59 km by the end of this period. Altepe gave information about the rail system investments, sahip 41 XNUMX this year along with the ongoing investments in Bursa, which has a network of XNUMX kilometers Ray
- Bursa President Recep Altepe Introduced Local Tramway Silkworm (Video) 27/11/2012 BBA chairman of Turkey's Bursa Recep Altepe, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, under the leadership of Durmazlar first machine developed by Indigenous tram 'Silkworm', passed in front of the cameras for the promotion. The design, mechanical parts and digital technologies of Silkworm, all developed by Durmazlar Makine, have been completed as a result of 56 years of intensive work of 60 personality R & D and 2,5 production team. The tram, which has the capacity of 250 and can climb the 8.2 slope with full capacity, is called the 'Bogie'. Who need advanced technology 'Bogie' production, including Turkey currently only 6 ...
- Altepe: We have shown that you can become a Turkish brand worldwide with silkworm 07/12/2013 Altepe: Silk world can be a Turkish brand with silkworm. Mayor Mayor Recep Altepe, the local tram Ipekbuche with a world-class Turkish brand can be produced by applying the said that the Mayor of Bursa metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, a Turkish brand with the local tram İpekböceği can be produced by applying what they show told. Altepe, resources to stay in the country to emphasize the need for such new brands. 2 50 kilograms aircraft to Turkey to take part TR nuts exported to need reminding President Altepe, in order to reduce the import of technology stated that they pay attention to the use of domestic technology as the metropolitan municipalities. ...
- Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe gave the signal to Bursa 29/12/2011 PRESIDENT ALTEPE, MAY RENTAL PROJECT CHANGE RECEP ALTEPE, THE PRESIDENT OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF THE METROPOLITAN PRESIDENT IN THE TECHNICAL TRIP WITH THE PRESS MENSUPS, SHOWED THE PLACE THAT STAYED BETWEEN THE FACULTY BUILDINGS OF THE LAST STATION IN THE OLD PPOG. IN THE PERCENTAGE OF 36 MORE THAN MANUFACTURING IN THE PROJECT WHERE MANUFACTURING DATES FROM THE PRESIDENT ALTEPE, AT THE SAME TIME IN THE FUTURE LINE, IRONFUL, HASANAGA AND KAYAPA REGIONS EXTENDED TO EXTENSION said. BURSA - Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, with the commencement of a new period in the university in September, opened a technical trip to the Görükle line with the press. Even modern…
- Recep Altepe gave the gospel of the pre-festival tram to Bursalılara (Special Report) 21/07/2013 Recep Altepe Bursalılara pre-feast gave the good news of the tram: Today in the BTV studios today in Politics program E. Pınar Turan'in answering questions from the Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, before the Ramadan Feast of the trainee gave the gospel. Today in BTV studios today, the program responds to the questions of E. Pınar Turan Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, before the Ramadan Feast of the tragic people gave the gospel. THE FESTIVALS STARTED ON THE HOLIDAY The Mayor Altepe, who stated that the end of the T 1 line works will ease the city transportation in Bursa. ...
- President Recep Altepe nostalgic tram will be extended to the Incirli line. 12/03/2012 Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, in our interview in Istanbul nostalgic tram 2. he said that a new decision would be extended once again. The last stop will be around Emirsultan Police Station, which is the beginning of Yediselviler-Yeşilyayla-Ertuğrulgazi road instead of İncirli. Technical preparations are in progress. Altepe also stated that they will extend the tram line, which started to serve to Yıldırım, to Siteler in stages. Source: www.bursahakimiyet.com.tr
- (PRIVATE NEWS) Here is the Silkworm Trolley SilkWorm InnoTrans 2012 Rail Systems Fair 17/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. Durmazlar Makina will be waiting for participants at InnoTrans 2012 fair Hall 2.2 / 104 stand. In addition, Durmazlar Makina will exhibit its local production tram SilkWorm at the G4 / 3 booth together with other Tram producing companies. Here are the tram producing companies and Innotrans 2012 fair vehicles will be exhibited: Company Vehicle Type Model Stand Alstom Transport Tram Citadis Dualis G1 / 4 Astra Vagone Tram Imperio FA / 2 Bombardier Tram Flexity 2 G10 / 20 Bombardier Tram Flexity Classic G8 / 20 Durmazlar Makina Tramvay SilkWorm İşte