Dlh Construction General Directorate of the Ministry of Transport - ANKARA
The name of the job
Construction Works of Kızılay-Çayyolu (M2) Metro
Tender Registration No
Among Specific Bidders
COMSA SA + AÇILIM CONSTRUCTION TRADE. AND SAN. LTD. Sti.
AÇILIM CONSTRUCTION: Rüstempaşa Mah. Kazim Karabekir Caddesi No: 66 ELAZIG Wire: (0.424) 225 58 12
COMSA SA + AÇILIM CONSTRUCTION
RHENBERG + YSE + ERMITE
VİANİNİ LAVORİ + ÖZTAŞ CONSTRUCTION
GÜLERMAK A.Ş. + KOLIN CONSTRUCTION
SANJOSE + FERNAS CONSTRUCTION
MAKYOL CONSTRUCTION + KALYON CONSTRUCTION
ŞENBAY MAD. + ÖZGÜN CONSTRUCTION + FARSEL CONSTRUCTION + URBAN STRUCTURE
MAPA CONSTRUCTION + CHINA MAJOR
GÜRİŞ CONSTRUCTION + YÜKSEL CONSTRUCTION + TÜRKERLER CONSTRUCTION
IMPRESA + ÖZDOĞANLAR CONTRACT + GÜLSAN CONSTRUCTION
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ankara Metro Kizilay-Cayyolu 2 Metro Line Completion Works Red Crescent Scissor Structure Construction 06/03/2009 Ankara Metro Kızılay-Çayyolu 2 Metro Line Completion Works Red Crescent Scissor Structure Construction Owner: Güriş İnşaat ve Mühendislik A.Ş. Place: Ankara, Turkey Start Date: July 2008 End Date: March 2009 Length: 200,00 m Section: 35-55 mxnumx Project Features: Ankara Metro Red Crescent-Çayyolu 2 between Metro Line Complete Works covered by the Red Crescent Scissors Structure construction of the bored tunnel.
- Kizilay-Cayyolu 2 Subway Line Ümitköy-Çayyolu 1 Station Km: Double Tube Drilling Tunnel Construction Between 9 + 465-10 + 380 06/10/2007 Kizilay-Cayyolu 2 Metro Line Ümitköy-Çayyolu 1 Station Km: 9 + 465-10 + 380 Double Tube Drilling Tunnel Construction Owner: Aktürk Yapı Endüstrisi ve Ticaret A.Ş. Place: Ankara, Turkey Start Date: July 2005 End Date: October 2007 Length: 1.820,00 m Section: 38 mxnumx Project Features: Under the Ankara Metro Red Crescent-Çayyolu 2 Metro Line Project, Umitkoy-Çayyolu 2 Station Mileage: 1 + 9-465 10 of 380 m. construction of double tube mainline drilling tunnel construction
- Map of Ankaray | Map of Ankaray Line and Ankaray Stops 11/04/2012 We have prepared the comprehensive route and map of Ankara subway and light rail system Anrakay for you in an interactive environment: Ankaray Map: Ankaray Metro Line, Ankaray Stops - A1 metro line serves between Dikimevi- Aşti bus station and the stops are as follows: Dikimevi Kurtulus College Kızılay Demirtepe Maltepe Tandoğan Beşevler Bahçelievler Emek AŞTİ Working hours: 06: 00 - 24: Serving between 00 hours, Ankaray has a connection to Ankara subway at Kızılay station. Cost and capacity: Ankaray, which was built in 1992 and cost 550 million German marks, started its operations in the summer of 1996. The 8,5 is km
- Kızılay-Çayyolu and Sincan-Batıkent Metro Construction Contract signature ceremony was held 09/02/2012 Kızılay-Çayyolu and Sincan-Batıkent Metro Construction Contract signature ceremony was held. After the signing ceremony, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yildirim, 2 year of the completion of the project with the company officials as a result of the bargaining about the month reduced 5 months. Kızılay-Çayyolu and Sincan-Batıkent Metro Construction Contract Signing Ceremony was held. The signing ceremony was attended by Comsa Emte, Açılım Construction officials and Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gökçek. Minister Yıldırım said in his speech in the last 5 years in Ankara, the number of motor vehicles increased by 50 increased, the way to manage the growing population depends on the development of public transport infrastructure, he said. Lightning, three ...
- Transportation, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım, Keçiören-Tandoğan, Kızılay-Çayyolu and Sincan-Batıkent metro lines will be delivered 31/01/2012 Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Kecioren-Tandogan, Kizilay-Cayyolu and Sincan-Batikent metro lines within the day of contracting with the contractor firms signed the contract, after the delivery of the place aims to start the work. Yildirim, Kecioren Metro Station at a press conference, Ankara metrosda reached an important stage, he said. Yıldırım, construction of which was started by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, reminded that the construction of Keçiören-Tandoğan, Kızılay-Çayyolu and Sincan-Batıkent subways was transferred to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications last year. The 15 has started the work on the bottom, but the physical progress is different X
- Ankara Metro Kızılay-Çayyolu and Batıkent-Sincan lines will be finished at 2013 28/05/2012 Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that the value of the projects related to Istanbul totaled approximately 55 billion Turkish liras, '3 will be our new bridge in the year. One of Izmit, one of Istanbul 'he said. In Ankara, Kızılay-Çayyolu and Batıkent-Sincan lines will end at the end of 2 Lightning, "for lasting comfort, sorry for temporary inconvenience," he said. Binali Yildirim, "two years is a very ambitious period. Our sleep is also missing. Ankara, this job waited a lot. Now, Ankara has to get this job as soon as possible. All these calculations made according to the lack of any failures," he said.
- Government's Locomotive Minister: Red Crescent-Çayyolu Metro 07/11/2012 Binali Yildirim, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said: "Metro works are under way in Ankara. With the Kızılay-Çayyolu line, the Batıkent-Sincan subways will be put into service at the end of 2013. The Minister, who tries to come up with his actions rather than political polemics, has given the good news for the routes which are in expectation of a metro in Ankara for years. The most talked about investments in the Ministry in the beginning were the issues that are being discussed. Here are some lines of Lightning's explanations; - upgrading of Turkey's notes, more to be in the financial interest of more favorable conditions ...
- When to Open Ankara Kızılay Çayyolu Metro 31/10/2013 29 After the opening of Marmaray on October Republic Day, eyes will now be converted into a new metro which will open in Ankara. The countdown for the inauguration of the Ankara Kizilay-Cayyolu subway, assumed by the Ministry of Transport and Maritime Affairs, started. After the opening of Marmaray, which was opened with a big feast, the exact date for the metro line, which is expected to be opened with the same enthusiasm, is not yet clear, but preparations continue at full speed. It is claimed that the Metro line will be opened with a great enthusiasm that will be prepared by Metropolitan Municipality next November. Eskişehir road, which is frequently used by people from Ankara, is planned to be completed completely. Great for Ankara Ankar
- Kizilay Cayyolu subway 10 opens in March 26/02/2014 Kizilay Cayyolu subway 10 opens in March: Ankara's 3 metro line The opening date of Kizilay Cayyolu metro is planned as 10 March 2014 The countdown has begun for the opening of Kizilay Cayyolu subway which will connect Ankara's Kizilay and Cayyolu districts. According to Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the metro line will be opened on 10 March 2014. The construction work of the Kızılay Çayyolu subway, whose total length is 16.6, started in 2003. Ankara's 3. The number of stations of the project that has the feature of being a metro station is 11. Kızılay Çayyolu metro stops are as follows; * Kızılay * Necatibey * National Library * Söğütözü * MTA * METU * Bilkent *
- Kizilay-Cayyolu metro will provide free service on 1 week 12/03/2014 Red Crescent-Çayyolu metro 1 will provide free service for the week: The Red Crescent-Çayyolu metro line, laid the foundation for 12 years ago, will be put into service tomorrow with the participation of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Metro, between the Çayyolu-Necatibey station will provide free services for 1 week. The usual meetings of the Metropolitan City Council 2009-2014 began. At the first meeting, chaired by Deputy Speaker Ali İhsan Ölmez, the presidential letter was discussed about the Kızılay-Çayyolu metro line being free for one week from the opening day of tomorrow. CHP group shortly before the election at the opening of the current president Melih Gokcek photo of the ban on the grounds that the election bans ub