Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, announced that the deadline for submitting proposals for the Ankara-Izmir YHT project was extended to 28 December 2011.
Yildirim, Ankara-Konya YHT'e additional press questions about the press conference was answered by journalists.
A journalist in the Ankara-Izmir YHT project 14 December 2011'de reminded that the auction will be on the proposal, Yildirim, a delay in the request of the company has received this issue, taking into account this request by the TCDD 28 2011 extended the offer period.
Minister Binali Yildirim, said necessary preparations will be made by this date.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 2011de Project Prepared The Basis of Kars Logistics Center Could Not Be Taken 09/07/2015 2011'da Project was prepared at the basis of the Center of the Center of the Liberalization of Kars: One of the first Project 2011 prepared and the foundation of one of the foundations of the time not laid in the center continues to disturb the citizens. The completion of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project in Kars, which has been migrating every year due to unemployment, and the lack of a step towards the Logistics Center, pushes Karslans to leave the city in hopes of business. 2011 Animation images of the logistics base prepared before the 24 General Elections. It was distributed to the press by MPs of the period and was given the good news that the foundation will be laid. In spite of this, no steps were taken within the time period. Many…
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- Ankara-Izmir high speed train project 1. phase Polatlı-Afyon construction tender to be held at 28.12.2011 14/12/2011 Ankara-Izmir high-speed train project 1. The tender for the construction of the Polatlı-Afyon phase will be held at 28.12.2011. Minister Eroglu, the high speed train Afyonkarahisar'a said. Eroğlu said that he met with the Minister of Transport Binali Yildirim on this issue, the Ankara-Polatli-Afyonkarahisar high-speed train project route is determined, then Izmir, Antalya lines will be added, he said. Eroglu, 'Afyonkarahisar line project to be started as soon as possible and to put into the investment program 2011 year, the State Planning Organization (DPT)' We have written to the issue. I called our Minister in charge of SPO and said it was very urgent and very important for Afyonkarahisar. I hope the airline will be okay, the highway is already okay. Railway transportation from behind Ark
- Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line Auction, December 19/11/2012 Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line Tender, the AK Party to be held in December, Karaman Deputy Lütfi Elvan, the new high-speed train line between Karaman-Konya, the tender will be held in December, reported. Elvan, in his written statement, Ankara-Konya high-speed train services provided by the comfort and time savings, citizens said that a great satisfaction. Elvan, which is planned to be built between Konya-Karaman and Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line in December, said: şunlar Approx. 102 km will be transported to the new line with 200 km speed. completion ...
- Infrastructure construction contract for high speed train project between Ankara and Izmir 11/06/2012 Infrastructure construction contract of Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project, Ankara-Afyonkarahisar, Ankara, Turkey, infrastructure contract between the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroğlu, Sigma -Burkay-Makimsan-YDA was signed by the business representative. Source: World Bulletin
- Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project's Ankara-Afyonkarahisar stage infrastructure construction contract will be held in 11 in June 10/06/2012 Ankara-Izmir High-Speed Train Project's Ankara-Afyonkarahisar stage of the infrastructure construction contract signing ceremony, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim and the Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroglu with the participation of 11 will be held in June at the General Directorate of TCDD. According to the statement made by TCDD, Ankara-Izmir YHT Project consists of the stages of Ankara- (Polatli) - Afyonkarahisar, Afyonkarahisar-Usak and Usak-Manisa-Izmir stages. The total project amount is 3 billion 567 million TL and the project is derived from the equity. The total length of the project with the length of 6 km between Ankara and Izmir 624 hours will be 3 hours. Contract of infrastructure construction will be signed Alty
- AK Party Karaman Deputy Elvan: Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line Auction in December 18/11/2012 AK Party Karaman Deputy Elvan: "Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line Tender, will be held in December". AK Party Karaman deputy Lütfi Elvan, the new High Speed Train Line, which is expected to be made between Karaman and Konya, will be held in December, said. Elvan, in his written statement, Ankara-Konya high-speed train services provided by the comfort and time savings, citizens said that a great satisfaction. Elvan said that the high-speed train line planned to be built between Konya and Karaman will be awarded in December and said: ı It will be about 102 km.
- Ankara High Speed Train Station tender will be held in 17 in July. 14/06/2012 The General Directorate of State Railways started the tender with closed bid procedure for the realization of the Ankara High Speed Railway Project with build-operate-transfer model. Deadline July 17 2012 10.00 historic hour in the Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways will be in business. The preparation period of the project is determined as 2 year. The document can be seen at the General Directorate of General Directorate of Real Estate and Construction Department or 7 can be purchased for one thousand liras. Source: www.trthaber.com
- Ankara High Speed Train Station 17 to be held in July 19/06/2012 The General Directorate of State Railways, the construction of the Ankara High Speed Train Station project with the build-operate-transfer model, closed the tender process. The tender will be held on 17 at 2012 at the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways. The preparation period of the project is determined as 10.00 year. The document can be seen at the Directorate of Real Estate and Construction of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). Source: economics.milliyet.com.tr
- Ankara Metros Additional Electromechanical Works Project Production tender 17 was announced as December 2015 20/11/2015 AYGM Ankara Metros Additional Electromechanical Works Project The deadline for submission of tenders for the tender tender was announced as 17 December 2015. Published in KİK) Bulletin. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the deadline for submission of the tender is 12 on 2015 December 17. The specifications are available at 2015 TL for business hours at the following address. - AYGM Emek Hakkı Turayliç No: 14.00 2.000 Emek Çankaya / Ankara Tel: -