Marmaray is a three-part suburban line improvement project that will unite the European and Asian sides under the Bosphorus. Marmaray is a Eurotunnel railway project in the English Channel. Halkalı and Gebze. However, they have connections to the Istanbul metro. 1 will reduce the transportation time of millions of people and save energy and time. Bosphorus Bridge and FSM Bridge will reduce the workload.
When the construction is completed, the line connected to Marmaray, 1,4 km. (Tube tunnel) and 12,2 km. (Drilling tunnel) TBM Bosphorus crossing and European side Halkalı- It is planned to be approximately 76 km in length between Gebze and Haydarpaşa on the Anatolian side. Railways of different continents will be combined with tube tunnels immersed under the Bosphorus. The Marmaray Project with the 60,46 meter has the world's deepest immersion tunnel used by rail systems. The lifetime of the project is 100 years.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Aviation Area Becomes World's Fastest Growing Countries Turkey 09/08/2017 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, in July Turkey's landing and aircraft movements in European airspace on an average daily basis in Europe by adding new traffic 283 1. reported that he was in a queue. Minister Arslan, said in a statement, one of the most active components of a prosperous country in the transportation, stating that the transportation, this field is a trigger for many sectors, he said. Recep Tayyip Erdogan Prime Minister Recep Prime Minister Binali Yildirim's leadership in Armstrong striking realization of the biggest breakthrough in the history of the Republic in transportation infrastructure, "especially in the aviation industry in the world's fastest growing country was Turkey. International air transport sector in the last ...
- Turkey, the Russian Automotive Market Leadership in Growing Again Pursuit 04/03/2018 Automotive Trade Delegation met with truck giant Kamaz and Ford Sollers to increase exports. Uludag Automotive Industry Exporters' Association (PA), Turkey to boost automotive exports to 328 million dollars in Russia and falling growth again in order to be one of the market leaders of the country Tatarstan Autonomous Republic Automotive Industry Trade Mission organized the trip. 10 Turkish businessman 19 businessman attended the delegation of the delegation, as well as meetings with the Ministry of Industry and Trade and Investment Development Agency, as well as the world's largest car manufacturer Ford Sollers factory, Russian truck giant Kamaz'ın factory was visited, firms increased exports önc
- The Continuous Growing İZBAN Makinist Number is Increasing 29/01/2014 The number of Makinist of İZBAN Growing Continually: The significant strength of transportation in İzmir, the train set, the number of stations and the length of which is constantly growing, and the number of machinists of 106 to 130. The 24 machinist candidate, 15, was awarded a thousand miles to cover their patents. IZBAN, which will reach to the first 40 wagons next month in the tender for 9 pieces EMU train set, which has been launched in order to make the rail public transportation system offered to the people of Izmir stronger, will increase the number of machinists within it. 6 is an 24 engineer candidate who has passed a very intensive training and tests in IZBAN for AN
- Europe's Fastest Growing Airport 08/09/2015 Europe's Fastest Growing Airport Determined: Istanbul Atatürk Airport was ranked first among Europe's fastest growing airports with a growth of% 16,9. Istanbul Istanbul Atatürk Airport was the first among the fastest growing airports in Europe. Istanbul Ataturk Airport has grown to nine, the 16%. The European Aviation Roof Association's second place with the 13,1 was Madrid with the 8,4 and the second with 6,6. Frankfurt was the fourth with 10 and the fourth with the 25 in Frankfurt. Sabiha Gokcen Airport was the first in the airports with 28,5 and XNUMX million in the year with the% XNUMX growth. Yıl
- Etis 2016 is growing in distribution logistics 19/11/2015 Growing in distribution logistics Etis 2016 is also ambitious: Attracting attention in the sector with its integrated logistics solutions, Etis Lojistik has attended the Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair held on 18-20 November 2015 and shared its innovations and services. Etis Logistics, which announced the growth year in 2015 distribution logistics and made investments in this direction, is preparing for the year 2016 ambitiously. Etis Logistics, joining the Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair, which is the international meeting point of the most important logistics brands of the world, met with its business partners, customers and industry players at the fair. Etis Logistics shared its innovations and services with visitors at the fair held at Istanbul Expo Center. İstanbul
- TEMSA, Growing by Technology, Has Taken Smart Cities to Its Destination 01/02/2018 Developed by the Turkish engineers, 30 has more than a thousand vehicles, and TEMSA, which has been in the 66 country, continues its domestic and foreign investments without slowing down. TEMSE General Manager Hasan Yildirim, they left behind a successful year as the company said, and added: "Last year the bus and we reached xnumx'lik percent share of midibus market and the fourth consecutive time in Turkey market leader 'we have. In 28, our turnover increased by 2017 and 17 was the first in our history. You will see that we are taking steps to consolidate this leadership in the coming period. To produce for the national economy, employment isi
- Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm test drive will make the Prime Minister 27/11/2012 Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm come to the stage of completion of the tests, after receiving the necessary approvals to be downloaded to the rails of the railroad car's first test drive will make Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan was reported. Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, the duration of the test work Bursaray Care Center in Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm said that in the end stage of dynamic testing. After the tests are finished, the car will be put on the rail, indicating that the Altepe, said: '' The car required to finish the necessary operations and now we expect the normal driving test. Then the process of validating the tests begins. There are certain international organizations. This also gives us the company Bu
- Produced in Bursa, Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm 's prime minister will make the driving test 28/11/2012 Turkey's first indigenous tram produced in Bursa silkworm's test will make the prime minister the driving Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm the tests that have come to the stage of completion of the first test drive on the road iron will be downloaded to the rail vehicle after obtaining the necessary approvals were reported Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan will make . Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, the duration of the test work Bursaray Care Center in Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm said that in the end stage of dynamic testing. After the tests are finished, the car will be put on the rail, indicating that the Altepe, said: '' The car required to finish the necessary operations and now we expect the normal driving test. Then the process of validating the tests begins. Ardından
- Bursa Metropolitan Municipality of Pioneering produced silkworm, Was Turkey's Pride. 10/03/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, under the leadership of manufactured Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm, attended by the world's leading companies in the Istanbul Eurasia Rail Rail Light Rail Systems, was Turkey's pride in the Infrastructure and Logistics Fair. Eurasia Rail 2012 Fair was held between 8-10 March at the Istanbul Expo Center (IFC). 20 company from 200 countries participated in the fair organized for the second time this year. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe visited the booths and received information from the CEO of BFF. Metropolitan Municipality, under the leadership of the stand of the silk produced by Durmazlar machine model tram in Bursa President Altepe viewing, silkworm Turkey's first domestic brand, and all the organs ...
- German radio: Turkey's Marmaray Symbol for New Özgüven 29/10/2013 German radio: Marmaray Marmaray project in Turkey, which will be officially opened on the anniversary of sembol.türki Republic for a new self-confidence "the country's growing economy and a new confidence" that it is evaluating projects to the appeal as a symbol of the study noted. German broadcaster Deutschlandradio, the analysis given by Star noting the Marmaray project, "Turkey's Prime Minister Recep celebrating Tayyip Erdogan xnumx'ınc the establishment of the Republic of the Bosphorus in a massive tunnel project. Tunnel construction is a symbol for the growing economy and a new self-confidence of the country," he says. Prime Minister Erdogan had made regarding the project "Now that our new target Turkey's centennial anniversary 90 first ten years until the country is the largest economy in the world ...