Cumhuriyet Street, which passes through the hearts of historical bazaars and inns, becomes the showcase of Bursa with Nostalgic tram project. Starting from Gökdere Meydancık Bridge and following YeniCumhuriyet Caddesi and Cumhuriyet Street, the nostalgic tram line of 1,5, which will reach the Zafer Plaza from the middle of the Historic Hanlar Area, has reached the stage. The tramways will be closed to the vehicle traffic, the street will be converted into a pedestrian axle from the height of the street as well as to be applied to the facade healthization system will become a region of attraction.
As the efforts to enter the Bazaar and the Hanlar Region into the UNESCO World List, the nostalgic tram project will add value to the region. With the project that will resemble the Istiklal Street model in Istanbul, the commercial habits in the region will also change. With the transfer of wholesalers to other regions, Cumhuriyet Street will be an important center with day and night work. Within the scope of the studies, the facade arrangement of the Republican Palace will be made and the street will be made worthy of Bursa.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The icon of Istiklal Street is a museum of nostalgic tram 19/03/2015 The iconic Nostalgic tram of Istiklal Street is a museum: the classic car collection museum in the weaving factory area, the red minivan in the müz Flower Abbas alan and the nostalgic tram symbol of Istiklal Street will be exhibited. According to a statement from the Kepez Municipality Weaving City Park will be a place where both the survival of Turkey's Antalya nostalgic memory. The factory's restored administrative building will be transformed into a museum exhibiting the memories of the Weaving Factory. In the factory building, the production process will be explained. Woven Collection of Classic Cars Museum In criticizing Turkey's first automobile revolution, as well as Sinan Çetin's directed by and starring Salman Ilyas, ...
- What will be the Haydarpaşa railway station? 24/09/2012 Built by Sultan Abdülhamid-i Sani, Haydarpaşa railway station is one of the symbols of Istanbul. Sultan II. There is a plaque to be built by Abdulhamid. This building has many features. It is the starting point of the railways, Baghdad and Medina railways. Many cities of Anatolia are opened from here. When they arrived at the Haydarpaşa station, those who came from Anatolia were aware of Istanbul. Those who went to Anatolia would live the most grateful state of farewell here. For a long time, the AK Party ruled along with the Haydarpasa station and was the subject of a lot of news about the environment. For a while, there was a Mahnatten style of construction in this area. Stopped with an intense counter campaign. Monuments ...
- New York's New Symbol Will Be Tramways 03/09/2018 Due to the heavy troubles in metro transportation in New York, problems in public transportation in the city will be solved by rail system. It has been announced that New York Mayor Bill de Blasio has completed a two-year feasibility study (BQX streetcar) project. The City of New York said the trams would work between Brooklyn and Queens. According to the New York City Council, the railroads and trams will cost around 2.73 billion dollars to the city in the first place. 'Trams will start working in New York 30 will earn more dollars per year' in New York City with the start of trams in the city economy over the years'
- Nostalgic Tram Running on Bursa Cumhuriyet Street, continued to carry passengers despite heavy snowfall. 17/02/2012 Heavy snowfall that has been effective since last night in Bursa has a negative impact on life in the city center. In the city center where snow thickness increased to 25 centimeters, drivers and citizens were caught unprepared for snowfall. The closed village of 88, which is closed in Bursa, is being tried to be opened by Special Administration teams. The nostalgic tram, which runs between Cumhuriyet Caddesi and Davutkadı, continued without any break despite snowfall. The snowfall began last night, the city's historical beauties to white. Bursalılar in the morning hours were caught unprepared for snowfall. Especially the citizens sitting in the upper parts of the city could not remove their vehicles. The drivers who left the chain had a hard time. Zincir
- Slams Nostalgic Tram Barriers Between Cumhuriyet Street and Davutkadı in Bursa 10/05/2012 Bursa's central Osmangazi district between the Republic Street and Davutkadı voyage between the nostalgic tram, where passengers are located until the 50, the road crashed into the automatic barriers of vehicle traffic. Due to the accident, the city's busiest street was closed for transportation. The nostalgic tram, 204, which was operated by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and operated between Cumhuriyet Street and Davutkadı, hit the barriers between the rails which closed the road in the intersection of the road between Cumhuriyet and İnönü Street and closed automatically during the passing of the tram. Passengers close to the 50 in the tram, which was formed due to the fact that the barriers did not close automatically, was a great fear and panic. Bar
- Nostalgic tram line in Bursa Cumhuriyet Caddesi (Video) 19/01/2013 107 annual imagination of Bursa Cumhuriyet Caddesi nostalgic tram line became reality Böl 1,5 kilometer Cumhuriyet Caddesi tram line, which was realized for the purpose of closing the street of Cumhuriyet Street in the middle of the Historical Bazaar and Khans Area and leaving the street to pedestrians, the traffic area in the region and the demands of the citizens was extended to Davutkadı. While the length of the line was at 2,2, the tram line, which extends up to the Foundry Bath on İncirli Street, gave the citizens the opportunity to reach the bazaar and the khans without interruption. In addition to the vehicles parked to the right and left of the road until yesterday, due to the heavy traffic sağ
- The closure of Eyüp Aksoy Avenue on the Anatolian Side for Marmaray paralyzed the traffic 16/09/2012 Eyüp Aksoy Caddesi, Marmaray project was shut down because of the traffic upset. When a study is done, the closure of the roads, change of the traffic order is inevitable ... Nobody can object to this but all of them are done in an order, the difficulty is reduced to a minimum ... However, this did not happen in Kadıköy ... The roads closed due to the work of Marmaray began to live in Kadıköylülde. .. From Kadıköy to Üsküdar Eyüp Aksoy Street was closed to traffic ... An alternative way to those who use the bus which is extremely busy so distant and distracted that the citizen was unable to reach his house ... Work went and go into the grind ... Especially the morning hours of life became unbearable ... State In Railways Housing ları
- Atatürk Street is disconnected from Inonu 20/03/2013 Atatürk Street is disconnected from Inonu Due to the rail connection to be made within the scope of the 'T1 tram line' works built by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Atatürk Street - İnönü Street connection will be closed on 19 on Tuesday, March at 00.00. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality's modern and comfortable transportation to the city center in order to bring together the T1 tramway works are continuing rapidly. Within the scope of the works, the connection between Atatürk Caddesi and İnönü Street will be closed at 1 on Tuesday, Tuesday, as rail connections will be built within the T19 tram line construction work in front of the Sönmez Business Center. Prestige taşıt
- Nazillide Türkocağı Street Asphalt Renewed 26/03/2014 Nazillide Türkocağı Street Asphalt Refurbished: The paving works were carried out at Türkocağı Street, one of the oldest streets of Nazilli city center. Türkocağı Street between Koca Mosque's west entrance and Beşeylül Elementary School was excavated by the teams of the Directorate of Science Affairs of Nazilli Municipality as a result of natural reasons such as rain water and deformed road asphalt. After the works, dubas were placed on Türkocağı Street to prevent traffic flow and to prevent irregular parking. In addition to traffic flow, there are mosque and school entrance exits in the area where asphalt renovation is carried out As
- Destroying a Republic Heritage 10/02/2018 In Filyos, the first one is at 1927 and the second one at the beginning of 1950. Abandoned scaffolding destroys destiny. Turkey Grand National Assembly in December 13 xnumx't to between Ereğli and Ankara, was issued a law for the establishment of the railway line. The line, which aims to carry the coal from Zonguldak to Central Anatolia, would reach Ereğli starting from the Irmak station on the Ankara - Sivas railway. Mohapp, a Swedish-Danish consortium, won the tender for 1925 February 7 for the railway, which was designed in two parts: Irmak-Filyos and Filyos-Ereğli. One of the most exciting projects of the young republic is the construction of the line, 1927…