Samsun-Kırıkkale Railway Çed report in the town of Kavak citizens were informed about the report.
Kavak Municipality Wedding Hall Ministry of Transportation Railways, Ports and Airports Construction General Directorate and Surveying and Engineering Services Company Yuksel Proje Uluslar Arası A.Ş. a meeting was held in cooperation. Environmental Engineer Cetin Cakir and Biologist Mehmet Gul explained the important environmental impacts that may arise from the Project with the purpose of demonstrating the project and the measures to be taken to reduce the negative effects on the environment. Speakers also stated that the noise measurement will be made to the environment during the transition and also explained the lines that the railway will pass.
Kayakamı Kenan Eskin with the Governor of the Basin Erol Rustemoglu, Kavak Mayor V. Ramadan Kabatas, Havza Mayor Murat Ikiz and citizens attended.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Baghdad Railway Line Project, History, Information About 05/05/2012 Baghdad Railway, XIX. Century XX. railway between Istanbul and Baghdad. XIX is where steam vessels begin to significantly change the traditional seaways to the Orient ports. In the second half of the century, the connection and construction of railways gained importance. The classic road system combines the Mediterranean with the Gulf of Basra, so the shortest way to reach India is very old. However, in the 1782, John Sullivan's proposal for a highway construction from Anatolia to India, Colonel François Chesney's route to connect Syria and Mesopotamia to India, and the operation of steam ships on the Euphrates and the railway from Aleppo. Delivery to the Mediterranean, Akdeniz
- Antalya - Konya - Aksaray - Nevsehir - Kayseri Railway Project EIA Report will be held on 05 September 2013 16/08/2013 AYGM Antalya - Konya - Aksaray - Nevsehir - Kayseri Railway Project EIA Report 05 will be held on September 2013 by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM). Preparations for üyor Antalya - Konya - Aksaray - Nevsehir - Kayseri Railway Project - are ongoing. According to the information received from the Investments Journal, a meeting will be held at the Ministry of Transport on 05 September 2013 about the EIA Report among the relevant institutions and organizations. As it will be remembered, the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) application file related to the project was prepared by MGS Project Company and gibi
- Information Sharing Workshop on Remote Structural Status Monitoring Systems in Railways 17/04/2016 Workshop on Information on Remote Structural Status Imaging Systems in Railways: A workshop conducted by DATEM Directorate of Operations was held at Istanbul Intercontinental Hotel. Turkey and in the framework of the UK academic year the British Council and TÜBİTAK supports the Istanbul Intercontinental Hotel organized "Knowledge Exchange of Remote Condition Monitoring on Railway" ( "Railways Remote Structural Condition Monitoring Systems About Information Sharing) workshop on DATEM was conducted by the Department of Business Administration. Workshop coordinator of the DATEM employees covered by Medi Turkey. and Malz. Load. Eng. Pınar Yılmazer and the University of Birmingham-Birmingham Papaorkas undertook the Mayorkinos. Participants from the UK, Oxford, Birmingham, Manchester, İngiltere
- Tender Notice: Üçyol İst - DEÜ Tınaztepe Campus - Buca Koop İzmir HRS Application Projects Tender Documents, EIA Report, Transportation Survey, Feasibility Report and Soil Investigations and Storage Area 30/07/2015 Üçyol İst - DEÜ Tınaztepe Campus - Buca Koop İzmir HRS Application Projects Tender Documents, EIA Report, Transportation Study, Feasibility Report and Ground Studies and Consultancy Services for the Preparation of the Warehouse and Building Building İZMİR BÜYÜKŞEHİR MUNICIPALITY Koop between Izmir HRS Implementation Projects, Tender Documents, EIA Report, Transportation Study, Feasibility Report and Soil Studies and Consultancy Services for the Preparation of Warehouse and Building of the Warehouse For the consultancy service work, candidates with sufficient experience are invited to submit a proposal for prequalification.
- Antalya - Konya - Aksaray - Nevsehir - Kayseri Railway Project EIA Report 13/03/2014 Antalya-Konya-Aksaray-Nevsehir-Kayseri Railway Project EIA report was given a positive decision. The General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM) Preparations for üyor Antalya - Konya - Aksaray - Nevsehir - Kayseri Railway Project - are ongoing. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization gave a positive decision on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA). The project was prepared by the MGS Project Company. Survey and engineering services of the project were carried out by Yuksel Domanic. Along with the approval of the Ministry of Transport, the State Railways (TCDD) ları
- The first phase of the Ankara - Samsun High Speed Train Project, the route of the Samsun - Kırıkkale Railway line was announced 15/10/2015 TCDD Ankara - Samsun High Speed Train Project The first stage of the Samsun-Kırıkkale Railway Line was announced. New developments were made with the project "Samsun - Kırıkkale Railway" under the "Ankara - Samsun High Speed Train Project" to be realized by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; For the Samsun - Kırıkkale railway line project, which is considered as the first stage of the 450 km-long Samsun-Ankara high-speed train project, which is included in the investment program of the Ministry of Transport and the General Directorate of State Airports, 06 October 2015 public participation meeting was held in Kavak District. At the meeting…
- Mayor Melih Gökçek gave information about the cable car to be built in Ankara at TOBB University of Economics and Technology. 15/02/2012 Transferring public transportation projects will solve the problem, President Gökçek said that the contract for the new bellows bus with 250 natural gas has been signed and the deliveries will start in the summer season, in addition to the 200 unit and the 7 will begin to arrive in the month. Expressing that they will take a serious step in the public transport, Gökçek also gave information about the ropeway projects: çek In many parts of the world, they now have access to the mountain via teleferikle. We will also try to reach some points by cable car. Kızılay Dikmen'e think we do. In addition, we will lower Altindag Dogantepe to Samsun Road by cable car. We're going to put the curves on the way to Samsun. K
- İpekböceği tram gave information about Recep Altepe Kanal 7 04/12/2011 Silkworm on the tram: 7 7 Channel in the morning Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Turkey will save 50 billion dollars to import, he gave information about domestic production tram project. You can watch the TV program on 04 December 2011 in the following window:
- Farmers Want Information About Çatboğazı Dam 15/08/2010 The farmers in the Araban district of Gaziantep want an information meeting on the Çatboğazı Dam to be built in the district. Visit the village at the foot of the mountain Çatboğazı be not enough knowledge about the work of the dam to be done in the farmers, the authorities should provide information about the subject, he said. Mehmet Erdogan, deputy of the town last week, 1 39 village and 9 visited the hamlet of the farmers who noted that the region, "Mehmet Erdogan, the dam to the town 6 kilometers away from visiting village at the foot of the mountain, Gaziantep-Adiyaman highway and the ground studies will continue to be done in the field, he said 88 meters of the dam is at the height of metre
- President Gökçek informed the Yenimahalle about the Şentepe cable car project 22/07/2013 President Gökçek gave information about the Şentepe cable car project to the people of Yenimahalle: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gökçek participated in the Büyük People's Iftar Ankara which was organized by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality and gave information about Şentepe cable car project. I hope the cable car will be finished in 8 months. You will get on the cable car and you will transfer from the subway you will not give money, so you will be down the 3.5 kilometer distance from Şentepe N, and also gave information about the cable car project.